Status: Last updated 3/25/12

I'm Finding out Who I Am

The Second Day

Aiden repeated the previous day’s routine – minus the shirt dilemma. Soon, she found herself on the fifth floor in her school, sitting outside World History, her first class. She learned that they didn’t have homeroom every morning. Charlie was sitting next to Aiden, they learned that they had five classes together.

Charlie was telling Aiden about all the instruments he knew how to play, but Aiden wasn’t really listening. Instead, she was thinking about her friends, and how much she missed them. She had two best friends in Middle School and the three of them were incredibly close. It was hard for Aiden to have to be away from them and have to make friends all over again. She wasn’t exactly good at putting herself out there. She was shy and had the self-confidence of a potato.

“That’s cool,” Aiden mumbled after Charlie finished talking. She actually wasn’t quite sure what he had just said.

“So, get up,” he said.

“Get up for what?” Aiden asked.

“It’s time for class,” Charlie gestured to the door, now aware that Aiden wasn’t paying attention before. He chuckled.

“Oh, right.” Aiden mentally slapped herself and stood up. She was blushing slightly. Charlie waited for Aiden to enter the room before entering too. Aiden smiled at his kindness.

In study hall, Aiden and Lindsey sat together and talked the whole 45 minutes about guitars. Aiden had been playing for about three years and she learned Lindsey had been playing for about eight.

“Ow! You little bitch!” Aiden and Lindsey swerved their heads toward the back of the room, where the scream had come from.

“Sorry,” the girl who had just screamed said. “She pinched me.”

Aiden and Lindsey went back to their conversation, but the bell rand, so they made their way to the cafeteria together. They sat down at the same table from the previous day and Charlie joined them. The same boy and girl, whose names were Andrew and Amy, joined them as well, along with a girl with long black hair and blue gasses, Ariana.

“Hi!” Aiden looked up to see the same girl from the back of study hall looming over the table.

“Oh, hey Morgan,” Lindsey said, making herself and Aiden scoot over so Morgan could sit. Morgan had short black hair that was teased with colorful extensions underneath, reaching lower on her body than her actual hair. She was wearing a NeverShoutNever shirt along with black skinny jeans and checkered Vans. Both of Morgan’s wrists were lined with an assortment of colorful bracelets. Her eyelids were coated with black liquid eyeliner. She definitely stood out in the lunchroom. Along with Morgan came her lunch tray, which had a ham and cheese sandwich on it and mayonnaise packets sitting on top. Morgan removed the top slice of her sandwich and emptied all three of her mayo packets on to the meat and cheese. Aiden shuddered; that was a lot of mayo.

“Ooooh, look at all that white stuff,” Lindsey pointed out. Morgan stood up her middle finger – which was coated in black nail polish- and began eating her sandwich. In the process, a bit of mayo landed on her lip. “Oh, look! The white stuff’s on your lip!” Lindsey shouted.

“Oh my god! Shut up! I can’t eat with you sitting here pointing this stuff out,” Morgan exclaimed.

“White stuff!” Lindsey continued.

Morgan blushed. “Stop!”

The whole lunch period consisted of Lindsey making fun of Morgan’s mayonnaise. They giggled the whole time, obviously taking a liking to one another.

In a way, it made Aiden furious. She thought she could become best friends with Lindsey.
Now Morgan was going to take it all away.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know the status says to expect updates bi-weekly, but I waited a whole damn month to update. Sorry.
If anyone's having trouble picturing Morgan, then just imagine a scene girl.
I hope people are enjoy this story. Tell all your friends about it! And let me know what you think. What you think may happen next. Anything. Just comment.
I had a totally shitty day today.
Oh, and does anyone know how to set like a click through link on this website?
And, if you know me in real life, I'm curious to see if any of this seems familiar in anyway. Text me or something.
Okay, end of note.
Enjoy.