Just A Dream

Chapter 8

I felt them coming back through my unconscious mind. I woke up. The migraine was still there, but it was a dull ache. Kiba was behind me, sleeping. I rose up to a sitting position. I stared at Kiba’s exhausted profile. I smiled some, stroking his hair. Whenever the front door slammed. I stepped off the bed, then made my way to the living room.

“Aw jeez! I’m cold now!” Mech exclaimed, picking off her jacket, “Lucky ass Trin gets the spirit coat.”

“What the hell? You’re the one makin’ castle forts out of snow.” Trin said back, pulling off the sleeves gloves she was wearing.

“What… have you two been doing?” I asked, walking to the middle of the room.

Mech smiled, “You missed out. We had the biggest snowball fight!”

“It was a little unfair though.” Trin added, taking off a boot.

“If you wanted a big castle, all you had to do was ask for one.” Mech said.

Trin gave her a dull look, “That makes my life easier!” Then laughed, “I’m going to change.”

Trin walked off passed me with a pat on the shoulder, “Kiba’s asleep? Did you two wear each other out?” She asked.

I shrugged, “I’ll tell you here in a minute, after you two get done changing.”

Trin nodded and walked off to her room. Mech smiled at me and walked off to the bathroom, taking a quick warm shower. I took a seat on the couch, waiting for them to come back out. Whenever Trin came back out, she took a seat on the couch next to me. “Where the boys?” I asked.

“Went home. They were going to change. Sasuke might come over. Kakashi has a few documents to take care of.” Trin answered, bringing a foot up to massage it.

I smiled some, “Aw. You must miss him.”

Trin shrugged, “Well… it was getting awkward for me.”

“Why?” I asked.

“He asked me something so unexpected…” Trin murmured, then looked at me, “I was talking about the real world, since he asked it. Then he asked… if I was ever going back…”

She frowned, turning her attention back to her feet, “I was going to answer, but Mech came out of no where, interrupting me.”

“Just leave it to Mech to ruin the moment.” I said, bringing my knees to my chest.

“Well… Lalita…” Trin said, then looked at me again, “Are we going back?”

I stared at her for a moment, then gazed at the floor, “We had this conversation before… But, I truly don’t know, Trin. I truly don’t.”

“I’ll miss it here. I hope I’ll never forget. That is… if we go back.” Trinity said, she stared at her hands, “I got this vague feeling… that we will.”

Trinity frowned again, “I’m going to shut up now. Too sad to think about. Let’s change the subject.”

I nodded, then leaned back on the couch, “Trin. I have a question for you.”

“Ask away.”

“Where’s Zana?” I said, deadpan.

Trinity froze at the question. I stared at her. Her face was blank, almost calm. Whenever I tried to peek in her mind, but it was utter darkness. She wasn’t thinking. No… it was rather, she wasn’t letting me see her mind. “I done told you.” Trin said coolly, almost as if it was practically said.

I narrowed my eyes at her, “Trinity-”

“She’s with Gaara. I’ve done said this.” Trinity forced out again, “No where else.”

I grabbed her shoulder, “Trinity! You’re lying. Plus I had a dream-”

Trinity’s eyes flashed to me, they were watery, as if… she was going to cry. I brought a hand to her cheek, “Trin… tell me! Where is she!?”

Trinity looked downward, she started to tremble some. Then her head sucking to rest on my shoulder. Her mind let free. Showing me what she knew. It was so much easier for her to explain, to let me see it with my own eyes.

Goodbye
~Zana


That note, said in English, written in the all too familiar neat handwriting. Zana’s handwriting. Reasons for why she left traveled through Trin’s head. Many different ideas of why she left.

But one seemed the most reasonable: Zana was going to stop Madara.

All by herself.

. . .

“This isn’t good.” Mechifu said, leaning forward, her hands in some prayer form, hitting her chin with her thumbs.

“It’s not.” I agreed. I looked at Trin, she was staring at the ground, guilty.

I scratched my cheek, “What should we do? We don’t even know where she’s at-”

A small form of realization hit me, “That’s why didn’t Trin didn’t tell us…”

Mech nodded, “Yeah. One: we wouldn’t know where Zana would go. Two: it would be hopeless in trying to find her, since she’s been unheard of-”

“And she took our animals too.” Trinity said, “She didn’t want us trying to track her down.”

I nodded in agreement, “What shall we do now?”

We each looked at each other. Trinity sighed, “I believe we’ll be paying Tsunade another visit soon-”

A knock was heard on the door. I got up to answer it. “Kakashi?” I said in surprise, “Thought you were filing documents.”

“Was.” He said, “The 6th wants to see you girls. I was sent to escort you.”

I saw Mech and Trin getting up, heading our way. “I sense a feeling of déjà vu.” Mech said, following me out the door.

Kiba came up, walking beside me, “I’ll walk you there, and wait for you.”

I smiled some, “Okay. Thanks, Kiba.”

He took my hand, “It’s the best I could do.”

I saw Trinity taking Kakashi’s hand. Mech took Sasuke’s.

The earlier conversation with Trinity came onto my mind.

I didn’t want to leave at all. Not Kiba… nobody. We came to far to loose it all now. I wasn’t going to give up just yet. I will find Zana, stop this forth coming war, and keep myself here by Kiba’s side.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, sorry for any grammer problems O.o and i ish mega mega mega mega sorry for updating so late. I've been busy trying to make a music video with my buddys xP andd also going over to my mothers (she has no internet ._.) and all these crap i ish been doing...

Anyways, thanks for reading :) and also, if you're a big bleach fan, I'm writing a Bleach fanfic xD I can't wait. I've been reading it for a while now, though i'm not all the way caught up, I'm going to work my way up... hopefully.

PEACHE :)