‹ Prequel: I Love the Way You Lie
Sequel: Worldwide

His Only Love

Voldemort vs. Tom

Voldemort and Harry rolled onto the ground and their wands went flying away from them . Anna in the cool calm way she walked stood above Voldemort's wand before slowly reached down to grab it. She picked it up and looked at it carefully before walking over to him. Tom watched her as she sat on her knees across from him and he searched her face for a reason why she was here, why after all this time she was still so young and vibrant with life.

"Tom" she said letting the wand slide threw her fingers and onto her lap. "Tom stop this, you can stop I know you can"

"I-I can't" he stammered. "Anna, wha- what are you?"

"that doesn't matter now Tom" she said cupping his cheek with her small hand. "you remember that last night? When you gave me this?" she pulled off the necklace that she has worn for seventeen years. "you said that you were going to do something evil and the you left to murder this boys family" she gestured to Harry who sat watching this interaction. He was in shock to see not Voldemort the evil leader of the death eaters, but Tom, the little kid from Anna's memories.

"I remember" Tom said slowly his eyes locked on hers.

"I said something then that is still true now" she said. "you are still my friend Tom"

"I know Anna" he said

"remember that as I do this" she said placing the shell on the ground. She pulled out the smooth white fang from her pocket and before he had time to react she stabbed their precious connection and it shattered.

"no!" Voldemort shouted taking the fang from her grasps. He sunk it deeply into the flesh before him and watched the light leave the eyes. The body fell back against the ground and a water fall of black laid across the face of the woman. The warmth that had been visible just below the surface of her skin faded until there was only the snow white layer.

"Anna!" Harry shouted grabbing his wand.

Voldemort's hand shot out and grabbed the elder wand. Their spells met in the middle but this time harry's spell over powered Voldemort's and the ever faithful killing curse rebounded.

As he died, Harry watched Voldemort dissolve into the young Tom Riddle who loved Anna the siren. Tom crawled over to her as he died and she smiled weakly.
"did you know that if you love and are loved by a siren you live forever?" she asked in a small voice. "But only if your soul is intact. I love you Tom..." her eyes rolled back and her head fell to the side. Anna was gone, Voldemort's only love was gone and he soon passed as well; letting the darkness have him