Status: Just started it.

Hold Your Head High

Belispeak

I sharply intake as the stupid jocks punch me in the stomach again. And again. And again. I start to sob, even though it’s a daily occurrence. They kick my side a few more times and I lay there, crying, for a little while until I finally drag myself up and walk to the park that I always go to for peace. At least vampires don’t go to the school, or else I would be dead.

I sigh, groaning in pain as I stand up, and start to walk home. If I can even call it that. My “parents” haven’t been anything but abusive ever since I can remember. It’s not like I don’t deserve it, I don’t deserve to live.

I walk through the door as quietly as I can, hoping that they’re asleep, or even better—not home. But they drunkenly walk downstairs and I groan softly. They notice me soon and glare at me, throwing an empty bottle at me.

“I got tired of hearing you whine and bitch about that damn school, so you’re going to a new school tomorrow. Schools with vampires,” my “dad” says with a menacing glare at the last few words.

My eyes widen. Fuck. Vampires. They know that vampires will kill the first few minutes.

“We’re hoping that maybe you’ll go there and never come back,” my “mom” laughs in a high pitched, annoying voice.

I groan and they walk over, starting to punch me.

“Worthless little slut. Good for nothing. We’re too good to you, and you aren’t grateful, you little bitch,” they say while throwing random kicks and punches here and there.

I clutch my ribs and run upstairs to my poor excuse for a room. What I would give to not have this life anymore. I would give anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title - "Belispeak" by Purity Ring.
FIRST CHAPTER WOOOO :D
so, hi. how's life been. i've had many thoughts of Dom/fertile stories, but I just decided to do this one, and I hope you like it. Comment and tell me how I'm doing because I don't exactly know how to do a Dom/fertile. yeah... i love you.
Scrubs, gum, and boredness.