Status: Just started it.

Hold Your Head High

Famous Last Words

I try to break free of the chains, to no avail. Suddenly, my captor strides into the room and smirks at me.

“I thought that you were awake.”

“Who the fuck are you and why am I here?” I spit out.

He just lets out a dark chuckle. “You don’t know who I am, but I know who you are. Now, you’re worth a lot, and many people would pay to have you as a slave. But first, I have to make sure that you’re ready.”

And he comes over, and starts to kiss me, and I fight him back with all I have.

“And don’t even try screaming, there’s no one around for miles.”

I scream inside my head for Andy. Maybe somehow, he’ll be able to find me and save me from this crazy person. He starts to tear my shirt and I try to fight him again to no avail. More of my clothes are coming off and tears are running down my face, sobs breaking out of my throat. He starts to shed his clothes once mine are off and I scream as loud as I can. I feel a sharp slap against my cheek and I gasp in pain.

“Oh, don’t give me that. I know you fertiles like all of that pain shit. It makes you hot.”

I shake my head. No, it doesn’t. It only does with your mate. He takes out some duct tape and tapes my mouth closed.

“Just in case that you start screaming again, you little whore.”

My eyes clench together as the tears make my eyes blurry and my sobs are caught by the duct tape. I hear the door slam open and two deep voices growl at each other. Oh, God, please let it be Andy.

Since I’m still sobbing, I can’t see anything going on, but I can hear two vampires fighting and a weapon being used. Hopefully on my captor. Suddenly, everything goes quiet and a body hits the ground with a thump. I sob even harder as I hear footsteps come near me. My whole body sighs with relief as I feel a soft hand on my cheek and a very familiar, deep voice.

“Don’t worry. It’s all over now, Amethyst. It’s all over.”

He undoes all of my chains and duct tape and lifts me up into his strong dominating arms. I curl up into his chest.

“Thank you, Andy.”

“Anything for you. I’m never letting you out of my sight again.”

I don’t even bother to argue since I’m so taken with exhaustion. I start to drift into the blackness of sleep, but not before whispering “I love you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Title - "Famous Last Words" by My Chemical Romance
Sorry I haven't really been updating this story much. I've been focusing more on my main story. But I'm going to try to start updating this one more. Woot c:
Modest Mouse, chocolate, and purple,
Sarah xo