Status: Just started it.

Hold Your Head High

Horrifically Delicious

I wake up with a sign and groan. As I sit up, the sheets fall from my naked body, making me blush, even though no one can probably see me. I pull the sheets back up around me and wrap them around me, standing up and walking to my dresser, getting some clothes and walking towards the shower. After taking a nice, long shower, I get into my clothes and walk out, drying my long hair with my damp towel. My nose instantly catches something delicious and I follow the smell downstairs to the kitchen. My mouth waters as I watch my mate standing there, cooking my favorite breakfast. Right when I’m about to say something, he says something instead, catching me off guard.

“It’s almost ready.”

I jump a little. “Holy shit.”

He chuckles and turns around, facing me.

“It’s like an instinct. It’s quite hard to sneak up on a vampire. A Dom, no less.”

I pout. “That’s no fun.”

He laughs and turns off the stove, walking to me and taking me in his arms.

“I can show you something fun,” he says with a smirk and a mischievous glint in his eyes.

I shake my head and giggle, sliding sneakily from his arms and walking over to the table, sitting down.

“No, I’m hungry.”

Once we eat and joke around, things get slightly more serious.

“So,” he starts. “I think that we should start packing things up at our houses if we’re gonna move in soon.”

I nod and groan inwardly. I hate effort. After we talk over some more things, Andy leaves for work and I go to my room. Time to break out my book.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title - "Horrifically Delicious" by Blood On the Dance Floor
Sorry it really sucks. I feel so bad that I haven't been writing for this recently so I wrote a little something. Hopefully you're still interested in this story. But if you're not, I understand. But, yeah, I'll try to think of more things, I'm just having a little writer's block for this story >_< Soooooorrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
throat hurting, Beirut, and boredom,
Sarah xo