Status: Just started it.

Hold Your Head High

Run Right Back

The door slams shut and I hear feet stomping into the house.

“Bad day?” I shout out.

“Fucking horrible!” His voice shouts back.

“What happened?” I ask as he comes into the room.

“There was this one whore who kept trying to seduce me so that I wouldn’t kill and it took me longer to kill the little bitch because I couldn’t get a good hold on her. And then one asshole accidentally ran into my car. Today’s just been really shitty,” he says with a huff.

He comes over and pulls me into his lap, rubbing my sides up and down slowly. I put the back of my head to his chest and look at him through my lashes.

“I’m sorry you had such a bad day, baby.”

And I lean back and kiss him. He starts to get into his and we pull away breathing hard.
“I know something that’ll help me feel better,” he says whilst pulling me into the bedroom.

-----Time lapse because I don’t really feel perverted enough today to write a sex scene so use your imaginations-----

I lay on top of his chest, both of breathing heavily.

“Feeling better yet?” I ask breathily.

He nods. “Much.” And he kisses me again. Here comes Round 2.

Two hours later, I find myself taking a nice, hot shower. As I start to wash my hair, I feel arms wrap themselves around my waist and I giggle. He takes my hands from my hair and turns me around, starting to wash my hair for hair as we stare into each other’s eyes. Soon, my hair’s done and we start to wash each other. Nothing sexual, just sensual; intimate. A little while later, we each wrap a towel around us and then start to put on our clothes.

“Wanna just order in?” Andy asks me.

I nod, not really feeling up to cooking. He goes out of the room looking for the house phone and comes back a little while later with a smile on his face.

“Done.”

He lies down in the bed next and we start to put in a movie. I giggle as the human gets all of her legs and arms torn off simultaneously and don’t even jump when the doorbell rings. Andy gets up to get it and comes back a minute carrying my favorite, pizza with O blood sauce and pepperoni. We feast on our blood and pepperoni pizza while giggling as the stupid human gets annihilated. Honestly, if I watched this while I still thought I was a human, I would still be giggling. Some things never change.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title - "Run Right Back" by The Black Keys
I'm so sorry, guise. I haven't posted a chapter since like the 12th. I'm such a shitty writer. But this thing has been more of a side thing and I've been working on finishing my other story. And I finally, after 63 chapters, finished it and now I have a sequel up. So, for those of you that read this and 'Are You Kidding Me?!', there is now a sequel up in case you didn't know. So, yeah, sorry. D:
popcorn chicken, LCD Soundsystem, and bladders,
Sarah xo