Status: Just started it.

Hold Your Head High

The Sadness Never Ends

Let me introduce myself. My name is Amethyst. Amethyst Charlotte Anastasia Clark. I’m 17 years old and a senior. I’m petite and short. Unlike most other girls, I’m really, really pale. I have black hair (natural) and dark blue eyes. I look nothing like my parents and I hate them with all my heart. I hate everything except for the few things that keep me from killing myself. And there aren’t many things.

--

I wake up to my annoying alarm ringing in my ear and groan at the time. 4:00. I have to wake up early to get up, get a shower, get dressed, clean the house, and walk to my new school in the city. I start my daily routine and emit a growl as I see the mess that my parents left in the kitchen. They do this shit just to piss me off. I just shake it off and start to clean up before they get up. I always make sure to leave before they get up so that I won’t have to suffer through a morning beating. I tug the sleeve of my black, long-sleeved shirt down my shivering body and tug on a thick jacket. My skinny jeans have this amazing way of keeping my legs warm and my socks and gray Vans always keep my feet warm.

As I finally finish cleaning the house, I pick up my backpack and walk out of the door right as I hear my parents walk downstairs. Success. I sigh and run my hand through my hair as I walk through the cold streets of New Jersey. I quickly climb onto the bus and avoid everyone’s stares as I sit in the back, alone. Just how I like it.

Thirty minutes later, the bus stops in front of a huge-ass school and I gasp, while slowly walking off the bus and into the school, looking down the whole time, trying my hardest not to bump into someone. Especially a vampire. I look up every few minutes to see everyone staring at me. Why does anyone care about the human scum? I walk into the main office finally after getting lost a few times. Thankfully, I didn’t run into anyone. Namely a vampire.

“Yes?” a bored-looking office aid says.

“Uh, I-I’m n-new…” I stutter out.

“What’s your name?”

“Amethyst Clark.” I state.

She clacks on the keys annoying a few times, then prints out my schedule and slamming it
down on the counter, not sparing me another glance. Not like I cared anyway. I groan as I see that my first class is math and try to find my locker.

I successfully find it after a little while and open it with no problems. I put my things in and head off to my first class. My first class in hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title - "The Sadness Never Ends" by Bring Me The Horizon
hey. yo. i dont know what to say. i feel like shit. i'm tired. running out of ideas for my other story and havent had the motivation to write for it, honestly... but ill write a new chapter soon-ish... im so damn tired.
George Lopez, squares, and shadows,
Sarah xo