Status: Just started it.

Hold Your Head High

A Shrine/An Argument

After a minute of Frank pushing me a little and me trying to get up, I finally walk up and stumble to the stage, walking up to my new mate. He just softly takes my hand and we walk offstage together.

“I knew there was something different about you. Even when you were still a human, I had the feeling of needing to protect you. I guess I know why now,” he says to me quietly as we walk to the little lounge where all of the new couples are.

I nod and we sit on the couch. I think of something and start to giggle a little. He looks at me with a questioning look and I start to laugh harder.

“Well, at least now you know that you won’t get some raging bitch as your mate.” I say, not knowing why it’s so funny, but just laughing from the shock, from the confusion, from everything going crazy in my head. Hell, I realized what I truly was yesterday, and now I’m mated with a vampire. What the fuck?

He starts laughing, too, and I guess that he’s pretty freaked out, too. A few minutes of laughing later, we start to calm down and go back to normal. I wipe a few tears from eyes and look down, still chuckling a little.

“I can’t believe that this is happening,” I admit.

He nods. “Me neither.”

He looks around and sees all of the other couples together, talking to themselves and looks
back at me.

“Well, I know that you’re my mate and all, but can I try something?” he asks me.

I nod. “Yeah, sure.”

He grins. “Okay. Close your eyes.” I do so.

“Alright.” A minute later, I’m about to open my eyes, but my thoughts about that is cut off by the feeling of soft lips on my lips. I start to slowly kiss back and I can feel Andy smiling into the kiss. We pull away a few minutes later, breathing deeply.

“That was…”

“I know.” I say.

We take some deep breaths and then lean in again, craving more. Our lips move against
each other and I tangle my hands in his hair. He smirks into the kiss and his tongue grazes the bottom of my lip. I decide to tease him a bit and not clamp my mouth tight, not letting him in. He growls and pinches my side, getting me to squeal. He chuckles and takes the
opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth, exploring the inner sanctum of my mouth. We just sit there for a few minutes, making out without a care.

A clearing of the throat causes us to pull apart and blush, seeing one of the elders standing there with a hand on his hip and a playful glare on his face. I notice that none of the other couples are in the room and we go with the elder back to our classes. I have to admit, I’m pretty happy that most of the classes that I have are with Andy. Although, I went to the office earlier and got my schedule changed so that I would the classes required for fertiles instead the ones I had for humans. And it’s only two of them. And those two, Andy has torture classes.

Andy takes my hand and leads me to our class, letting me stop for a second to greet our teacher. I sit down in the seat behind him. He turns around and puts his head on my desk, looking up at me with his big, blue eyes and puppy dog face. I giggle quietly and pat him on the head.

“Good doggy,” I say while giggling.

He does a little pout. “I’m not a dog.”

I laugh. “Yes, you are, Fido.”

He growls and I giggle. “Down, boy.”

He just chuckles and takes his head off of my desk. I kiss his cheek and he pulls me out of
my seat, onto his desk, causing me to squeal a little. I look around to see if anyone really cared, and no one does. This class doesn’t do anything anyway. I lean down and kiss Andy long and hard. He returns the kiss and we sit there making out a little for pretty much the whole time, and no one even spares us a single glance. After a while, things get a little too heated and Andy picks me up, throws me over his shoulder, making me squeak, and runs out of the room and school to his car, nearly throwing me in there. He shoves the keys into the ignition and drives off quickly. I laugh as I notice the bulge in his pants and start to kiss his neck, nibbling it a little, driving him crazy. He speeds the whole way to his empty house and when we get there, he picks me up, kicks the door down, and runs full speed to his room, throwing me down on his bed. Oh, this is going to be a lot of fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title - "A Shrine/An Argument" by Fleet Foxes
merry Christmas. today's been kinda crappy honestly, but alright, I guess. well, I'm really running out of ideas for my other story, so if you'd be so kind, read it and comment and give me some ideas because it's really frustrating wanting to carry on a story, but not having any interesting ideas for it. if you want to, here's the link: story. and yes, I know that the story is most likely shitty, but I don't know, it's just an idea that's always been in the back of my mind and I decided to create a story. so, yea.
socks, Fleet Foxes, and Scott Pilgrim,
Sarah xo