Status: Just started it.

Hold Your Head High

Tighten Up

After throwing me on the bed, he growls and crawls to me on the bed, kissing me and nipping and biting on my neck and collarbone and anywhere he can get his lips on. Clothes are shed soon and mine are in shreds. Aw, I liked those clothes. Andy starts to make his way back up to my face and neck, and then chooses to plunge his fangs into my neck. My eyes roll back into my head as I moan with pleasure at the feeling of my mate’s fangs in my neck. He whispers that now we’re officially mated now that he has bitten me and his venom is coursing through my bloodstream, although it won’t actually do anything to me but further bond us. He goes through his discarded pants and finds a condom, rolling It on. His lips meet mine in a passionate kiss and he starts to slowly slip in and out, like a rhythm. In, out; push, pull; back, forth. As the minutes pass by, so does our patience and he starts to progress, faster and harder. I’m clutching his shoulders as support and he’s nibbling my collarbone and neck, trying to set me off the edge.

Soon, he does set me off the edge, causing me to clutch my walls around him and collapse in a powerful orgasm at the same time as him, releasing into the condom. I lay on his chest for a few minutes before he starts to kiss my neck and face. I snuggle into his chest as he holds me tightly and I hear a phone buzzing near us. I groan and sit up, clutching the sheets around myself. I realize that it’s my phone and I check to see who it is. My frown turns into a grin as I read the message from my momma.

From Momma:

To: Amethyst

Andy’s parents came over earlier and told me the news on your and Andy’s mating. I knew that you would probably end up skipping today since your daddy and I did the same thing when we were mated. USE PROTECTION! LOVE YOU!


I chuckle and close my phone, crawling back to Andy, snuggling up into his warm chest.
Thirty minutes later, we decide to get up and get dressed. I groan, realizing that all of my clothes have been ripped to shreds. Andy laughs and loans me some of his clothes until we get back to my house. We get to the bathroom and fix our sex hair. I put some fresh makeup on and we leave his house to go to mine.

I walk into my house and see my momma and daddy sitting down at the table, talking. They notice us soon and momma shoots us a little grin. I shoot him back a playful glare.

“Well, we were deciding that since you two have been mated already, and neither us nor Andy’s parents would like you to break down our houses, we’ve decided to let you move into
your own house not too far from here,” Momma says.

Andy looks at me and we grin at each other. I hug my momma and daddy and grin.

“Thank you!”

------Time Lapse because I got lazy and didn’t wanna write anything else-----

I’m taking a walk around the city because it’s such a lovely night and the moon is shining brightly against my pale skin, creating an even paler look. I shiver slightly as a breeze pulls slightly at my clothes. My shine involuntarily shivers, a sign that something bad is going to happen. A hand taps my shoulder, and I turn around, alarmed. I see a teenage Dom, probably around my age, or a little older, with shaggy, black hair and deep green eyes. And then the next thing I know, there’s a sharp pain in my head and I’m chained to a bed in an abandoned room. Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title - "Tighten Up" by The Black Keys
got El Camino today on iTunes (The Black Keys' new album :D) so I'm happy. yay. and yes, I'm aware that the sex scenes that I write are horrible, but when I write them, I get all prudish and awkward >_<. It's annoying. I apologize. comment. love. poop. comment on other story and give ideas please?
Coke zero, Scott Pilgrim, and muscle pain,
Sarah xo