Sequel: Times Are Changing

Vital

Motorcycle rides and mansions.

I hate this class with a passion. I mean literally a passion.

"So, you beat up Chelsea?" Whitney and her 'best friend' stood around me, both having that ugly expression on their face.

"Yeah," I answer with a smile. "She shouldn't have messed with me."

"I'm her cousin," Whitney hissed, eying me down. Great.

"And I happen to love her like a sister," Whitney's friend stated, glaring at me.

"And you are?" I ask, looking her over.

"Bridgette," she answered, then stared at me.
"She made you out to be uglier than I thought."

"Thanks," I reply with a raised brow. I shook my head and started heading towards Katherin when they stopped me.

"Wait we need another person," they mumbled, Bridgette especially looked unhappy.

"And the other smart people already have a group, and I'm sure you're not that dumb," Whitney added, looking me over again.

"Oh good, ladies you finally made a little group. Good," the teacher spoke, with a smile and walked off.

"Fine," I sigh, glancing at Katherin. She already had two others in her group, but she still gave me that 'wtf' look as I went to Whitney's table. "So what is the project?"

"It's about making a three course meal, you know appetizer, actual dinner, and then dessert?" Bridgette spoke to me like I was stupid and in return gained a disapproved look from Whitney.

"What part do you need me to do?" I ignored Bridgette and turned my full attention to Whitney.

"The main course," Whitney weakly smiled. Of course, the hardest part. I simply nodded, then stood.

"Okay," I smiled.

"Wait, we need to discuss what you're making," Bridgette growled.

"I don't even know yet, so focus on your parts and I'll focus on mine," I retorted.

"It has to flow together, same category and such," Bridgette spat.

"I want to be different," I reply, my smile growing. "I don't want everything to be the same cuisine, like French based or something. I want a variety."

"I like your thinking," Whitney complimented, which caused Bridgette to glare. She rolled her eyes at me then looked away as I went to Katherin's table. Both of us gossiped about Whitney and Bridgette, then talked about our projects and such.

...

Finally it was after school, and I didn't have to deal with the idiotic teachers I had at this school. Not to mention the stupid peers that surround me. I hurried out the gate when I saw Aiden's group in a rather nice hard top convertible vehicle, I've never seen one of those up close.

"Ayo bitch!" Katherin called, when I tried to ignore them and walk home.

"Yeah?" I reply, slowly turning around and regretfully walked towards the car.

"Get in," she ordered a smile on her face as she looked at Anthony to her right. I closed my eyes took in a deep breath and opened the back door. Aiden scooted in the middle seat and I slowly sat down. Soon as my seat belt clicked Katherin took off and sped down the streets. I was fearful for my life, to say the least.

"See yeah, Izzy!" Anthony howled as Isabel's house was the first one we pulled up too. It was beautiful, and big. Much like David's back home. Aiden scooted over so that we have more space as Katherin drove off to the next house, which happened to be Aiden's.

"Peace dog!" Anthony commented, a grin on his face. Aiden rolled his eyes and opened the door. When I looked over, my jaw dropped. I thought David's house was huge back then. Aiden literally lives in a mansion, big tall iron fences blocking their overly huge circular drive.

"See yeah," Aiden called then smiled at me.
"Did you want to come in? My mom would love to see you."

"Ugh," I mumbled when Katherin giggled.

"Go on honey," she cooed. I unclasped my belt, grabbed my bag and got out. Softly shutting Katherin's door and soon as I did, she sped off. I stood in the middle of the street, staring at his house.

"Are you okay?" Aiden chuckled, walking over and grabbed my hand.
"Come on."

"Okay," I whisper, following him to the house.

"Mom!" Aiden hollered once we walked inside, it echoed and I was in awe.
"Mom! I have a surprise for you!"

"Damn it, Aiden. You are ruining my focus for this Yoga class damn-" she stopped in mid tracks when she saw me. Her jaw dropped and tears formed in her eyes. "Monique?"

"How did you recognize me?" I bit my bottom lip and she smiled widely before embracing me in a hug.

"Oh I could never forget you sweetie, how are you?" She questioned, releasing me in the hug to look me over. "That uniform looks a little big on you, I can tailor it for you right up if you'd like?"

"Oh no thank you," I politely declined.

"She designs beautiful wedding dresses for stars, she's really good at making things fit properly. That's why my uniform pants almost fit like skinny jeans," Aiden explained, showing off his leg. I never noticed that before.

"Umm, sure then," I accept and she smiled.

"Well, I have to finish teaching this yoga class then most definitely I'll be right out!" She exclaimed and rushed back down the hall. I looked at Aiden with a smile as he lightly shrugged.

"My mom hasn't changed," he chuckled. "So how's life been? Where are you living now?"

"Well, since I got expelled we didn't have time to move. So we're at a motel, then we'll be moving on some Grove street," I answer with a shrug.

"I've been over by there," he states. "I used to live down that street, like three years ago," he explained with a smile. I returned the smile and he lead me to the kitchen where he had some guy make us macaroni and cheese.

...

Aiden's mom was done with her Yoga class then got her sewing kit ready, she took my measurements and made the altercations, having me wear a robe while I wait for it to be finished. Aiden kept glancing at me with a smug look.

"What?" I laugh, pushing him lightly.

"Just imaging you naked," he teased and I gasped.

"Aiden!" I yelled, pushing him again. "Get away from me."

"Hey!" He laughed, wrapping an arm around me.
"It's not a bad thing, I am a guy you know."

"You're like a brother," I correct and he released me. He kept the smile on his face and shrugged.

"A brother that you would bone," he mocked and quickly rushed out of the room. I rolled my eyes when his mom came back with my uniform and had me put it on again. It fit perfectly now. The shirt was a little snug, and the skirt hugged my hips nicely.

"Great, they might expel me for the sexuality," I mused and she laughed.

"Refer them to me if they have a problem," she winked and put away her stuff. We both walked into the room and Aiden's eyes were immediately at my breasts. Yes, the shirt makes them look amazing now.

"It's rude to stare," I scold and flicked his nose. He jerked his head back and laughed.

"Boy," he pointed to himself and reminded. I rolled my eyes and took a seat next to him. Both of us watching TV. It wasn't until I glanced at the sky roof that I saw how dark it was getting outside.

"So how would I get to the Motel six from here?" I ask, standing up.

"Motel six?" His mom questioned, with a raised brow.

"Yeah, Aiden will have to explain to you," I laughed.

"I will later mom," he assured then smiled at me.
"You could stay the night here."

"Ha, boy remember?" I used his own thing against him and his expression went flat.

"You think I'd try something?" He in all seriousness, asked.

"Isn't that what you've been saying all day? Boy?" I reply, and he sighed.

"Fine," he grabbed some keys and waved to his mom.

"It was good seeing you again, Monique! Don't be a stranger!" She hollered as we exited. He went to a motorcycle. I stopped in my tracks and shook my head.

"Crazy psycho boy say wha?" I fold my arms across my chest and stared at the motorcycle. He tossed a helmet at me and I caught it.

"Just lean forward against me and when we make turns, lightly lean your body with mine," he advised, putting his helmet on. I gulped and did the same, he started it and got on; then glanced at me. I closed my eyes and slowly got on. Then we were off.

The ride was enjoyable but scary at the same time. I was surprised that Aiden didn't do anything stupid to purposely scare me, instead he drove nicely and we were in front of the Motel now. I got off, handed him the helmet and smiled at him.

"Thank you," I thanked and gave him a hug.

"Thank you for coming over, see you tomorrow!" He called and waited for me to get inside the room. My parents stood there with their arms folded across their chest and upset expressions. Aiden sped off.

"Who the hell was that?" My mom hissed.

"Aiden," I calmly answer, feeding the fire.

"And why the hell were you with him?" She continued.

"Hung out after school?" I reply and she rolled her eyes.

"And where do they live?" She sneered.

"In some mansion," I shrug and dropped my bag.

"Mansion?" She repeated.

"Yeah, I thought David's house was big!" I exclaim with a shake of my head.
"Their place is ridiculous. I mean a yoga class room too?"

"You need to ask permission before you go places after school," she sourly demanded. I looked up at her and rose my brows.

"Ugh, sure?" I reply, not like I am going to. They're never around anyways, so what does it matter to them? It's only because David isn't the one I'm hanging out with. I sighed and thought of a main course that would be impressing. We ate dinner in silence, I brushed my teeth and passed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooh lala :D and someone commented about David. Trust, David will be brought back. Remember? She's going to his house on weekends. lol. Gotta be patient for the weekend! hahahaha :D Anyways, thank you soo much for commenting! I am glad people still really like the story. <3 chapter 20 is shout out list! Don't forget to get on it! ^__^