Sequel: Times Are Changing

Vital

Pleasure in sex with each other.

My mom was right, after I finished brushing my teeth, David and his family was here. David stood with his arms folded across his chest and stared away from me, as his mom politely smiled.

"I am so glad you are staying with us," she said, giving me a hug. Her eyes casually glanced around the room and I could tell she was fighting a look of disgust from showing. She returned her attention to me and I swear her smile was so fake and forced.

"Ready, darling?" David's father, Henry, questioned. I could tell their whole family was disturbed and uncomfortable here. I grabbed my bag and turned to my mom, lightly narrowing my eyes before giving her a hug.

"Love you," I muttered, kissing her cheek as she did mine. I kissed my father's head, saying the same to him and heard in unison their 'love you too' at me. I walked out at David's side, his parents ahead of us and we both got inside their limo. Of course, have to be fancy.

"So are you excited for the Holidays?" His mom inquired, I furrowed my brows then shrugged.

"I totally forgot they were coming, to be honest," I replied and she smiled.

"School goes out next week," David finally spoke, shifting his eyes away from me. Why didn't my school tell me this?

"Oh," I whisper, slouching in my seat.

"So are you excited?" His mom inquired, a big smile on her face.

"Of course," I agree. "I love visiting your house."

"Good, only thing is though that I am redoing your room and well, you'll have to share David's," she was the bringer of bad news. I slowly move my head in David's direction then returned my attention to Amy. "Is that okay?"

"Ugh," I grunt. If I said no, what the hell would even happen anyways?
"I mean."

"Good." She didn't even wait for my response, instead she just smiled at her husband and the two started a private conversation. David kept glancing at me as I stared at my hands, paying attention to him in my peripheral vision. I took in a deep breath and held it for a moment. This sucks.

...

Once at David's, I grabbed my stuff and followed them inside their house. David immediately went to his room.

"Well go on," his mom giggled, going into the kitchen. I closed my eyes tightly, exhaled then did as I was told. I went into David's room and stood at the door way, hesitantly. He laid on his bed, ankles crossed, on his back with a laptop on his lap and an arm behind his head.

"So you can have the couch," he coldly gestured to the couch.

"Ha," I laughed. "More like you."

"Not even," he chuckled. "If you don't want the couch, there's enough room here for you. Next to me."

"Wouldn't you like that," I sneer.

"I'm not the one who asked you out, am I?" He teased, reminding me of my horrible mistake.

"Shut up," I spat, dropping my yellow suitcase on his floor.
"Seriously you are such an asshole."

"And you can be such a bitch," he retorted, calm and collected.

"Thanks," I thanked with a smile.

"Honestly why are you even here?" He coldly questioned.

"Our parents are making me," I growl. I opened my bag and grabbed my pajamas.

"They honestly think we'll like each other?" He chuckled.

"I think so," I agreed.

"Well sweet heart, you'll fall for me before I will ever fall for you," he stated. I rose my brow at him and snorted.

"I'd take that seriously if it was from anyone but you," I reply. He just glanced up at me with a confused expression as I went into the bathroom that's connected to his room. I opened it and shut the door, letting out a deep breath. This sucks.

"Well hurry up!" He hollered.

"Dying to see me that bad?" I ask, opening the door and shutting the light off.

"I have to shit," he laughed, shoving past me. He turned the light on and didn't even wait for me to leave before he pulled his boxers down, sat and I could hear his poop hit the water in the toilet.

"Ewe," I gag, quickly going into his room.

"You're the one that stayed!" He laughed, making grunting noises. I gulped back the need to puke and pulled the sheets to his bed back. I laid on the bed to where I basically took it up. Maybe he'll go sleep on the couch. "Oh god!"

"Shut up!" I scream.

"Oh baby, come here. Ahhhh. Come look at this!" He called.

"I am not your baby!" I decline, grabbing another pillow and placing it over my head. The toilet flushed and I heard the shower going. Is he really showering now? I roll my eyes and slowly try to drift to sleep. Maybe he'll find it rude to wake me up?

"Wake the fuck up," I heard and slowly opened my eyes. I can't believe I really did drift to sleep. David stood at the side of the bed and stared down at me. "Move the fuck over."

"No," I grumble. Figures he'd be so self centered as to wake me.

"Have it your way," he muttered and jumped on me. His body was cold from the shower I assumed, and his hair was wet, dripping on my face.

"Stop!" I cry out and he just rolled over me. I shove him as best as I could, almost knocking him off the bed. I used my foot to do the rest and laughed when I heard his thump. He sat up and glared at me.

"Oh it's like that?" He asked, an evil grin on his face.

"Now David," I coo. Of course he ignored me and jumped on the bed. I sat up and tried to push him away but he just grabbed my hands and pinned me down. I moved my leg out from under him and tried to push him back. When that didn't work I did the same with my other leg.

"Really Monique?" He breathed out, holding my arms above my head. My breathing wasn't even neither, especially when I noticed he was laying between my legs at this point. My yellow tank top with a heart that has zebra prints in it, was half way up my stomach from the struggle, and my pajama boxers that are fluffy, black with yellow strings were pushed down to where you can see my hip bones. David wasn't wearing a shirt, and his boxers were a little down as well, revealing his little hip bones and the V of his toned body.

"We should-" I whisper when I looked into his eyes I couldn't finish it. His free hand lightly touched my side, and rested on my hip. His eyes looked where his hand went, his brows furrowed and slowly he turned his attention to my face. I noticed he glanced at my lips, then to my tank top and back to my eyes.

"Should?" He asked, pretty quiet himself. I slowly nod and closed my eyes.

"Sleep," I confirm. I licked my dry lips and sucked my bottom one in my mouth, trying to get my mind off this situation. Subconsciously I wrapped my legs around his waist and locked them there.

"Are you sure that's what is on your mind?" He teased, I slowly opened my eyes and noticed what I did. I sharply exhaled then shifted my eyes to his. Oh who are we kidding to deny the sexual tension we have?

"I mean, remember what we were saying earlier and-" I started when his lips crashed onto mine. His hand released my wrists and went to my cheek, caressing it. My hands went around his neck, playing with his hair and the other lightly scratched his back. His other hand gripped my hip as he moved his hips forward, dry humping. I thrust my hips into his as he did that and slipped my tongue in his mouth. When I felt the tip of his hardening penis against my inner thigh, I grabbed the back of his hair, intertwining my fingers then jerked his head into my neck. "mmm." I moaned, biting my bottom lip to prevent further noises.

"Fuck," he said in response. At that I could feel him poking me harder, his lips attached themselves to my collar bone and sucked. This time I moaned louder. My nails digging just below his shoulder blades and right above them as well, in a downward motion.

"David," I whined. He grabbed my left breast and massaged it, as he continued to thrust. I loved the feeling of his dick touching my inner thigh, but I really wanted it inside of me now. I grabbed his shoulder and pushed him. He rolled over and now I was on him. My hair went down the side of my face as I stared down at him. He smiled at me as I leaned forward and nibbled on his neck. His hands grabbed my ass and squeezed, while I moved my hips forward and back.

"Do you want to?" He asked, as I gently bit him. I simply nodded and he rolled me back over again. I pulled my boxers off, as he did his and we both laughed at our stupidity. He lifted my tank top and sucked on my nipple while he pulled it above my head.

"David!" I gasped, rubbing my hands through his hair. He lightly chuckled, and moved my legs apart. I braced myself for the intrusion of him as he positioned himself for entrance. We looked at each other one last time, like if someone objects to do it now. When neither of us said anything he leaned forward and entered. At first it was a little hard, simply because I wasn't fully wet but I was wet enough. Because once he was inside, and thrusting it was like my juices started flowing.

"Oh," he grunted, kissing my neck. I grabbed his back and dug my nails into him, my head going back with every thrust he made. He hit hard and I gasped in pain, but awkwardly enjoyed it. My hands released his back and grabbed the bed sheets. I felt him observing me as he continued to thrust. I winced as he thrusted that same spot again, and was slightly upset to hear him chuckle. "Does it hurt, Monique?"

"Just a little," I breathed out. Yet again, he slammed hard into that spot. "David." I growled, my nose squishing up in pain. I closed my eyes tightly again, when pleasure over came me. I released the bed sheets as he thrusted in different spots, occasionally going back to that one spot. I started moving my hips with his, both of us sweating with every thrust. My legs felt tingly and lightly shook as I began to lightly orgasm. He held onto one of my hips, thrusting into me, and stared at my breasts while he did so. His face was beautiful, how his mouth was lightly open, and his eyes slightly closed with each thrust. It wasn't like most guys, he seemed to thoroughly enjoy this. I smiled at the idea, when he hit that spot again. I gasped loudly and there it was. I couldn't stop moaning or my hips from thrusting. I locked my legs around him, pulled on the back of his hair and kissed his Adam's apple as my other hand dug into his back.

"David! Oh god. Don't stop, please," I begged as he continued to thrust faster now. His hand grabbed my hand and oddly he held it, before kissing me. His lips just stayed on mine as a gesture of passion, while his body jerked and suddenly he jumped back. He grabbed his boxers and rubbed his dick to the point he came in his boxers. He tossed them away and laid back, exhausted. I laid on the bed, breathing hard and my legs shaking. My hair sweaty, and my hands gripping the bed sheets again.

"Wow," he finally spoke. Neither of us moved for another minute until he stood up and helped me up. Our naked bodies stuck together as he hugged me. Why was he hugging me? "That was literally amazing."

"Thank you," I whispered, kissing his shoulder. Why did I kiss his shoulder?!

"Can we shower?" He questioned, taking me back. I simply nodded, and allowed him to direct me to his bathroom, our hands entwined together still. He turned the shower on in the dark, as I looked at my reflection from the moon light.

"My hair," I whine. He simply chuckled and turned around. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"Looks amazing," he complimented kissing my cheek. Until he caught notice of his neck. "What?!"

"Shit," I cursed, biting my bottom lip and giving him an innocent look. "I can explain?"

"Oh, I bet you can." He lunged forward but I ducked out of the way.

"Stop! You left one on me too!" I reminded and he chuckled.

"Yours can be covered up though," he stated, at which I shrugged.

"I wouldn't have left one if you didn't," I explain. He grabbed me and pulled me into the shower. Both of us laughing loudly. "So you forgive me?"

"We shall see," his voice was husky, sending shivers down my spine. Was I really ready to have sex with him a second time tonight? I quickly put my head under the water to stop any further thoughts and washed myself off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dun dun :D lol

Sooo what did you guys think? Remember chapter 20 is coming! Comments lol