Sequel: Times Are Changing

Vital

Practical rape, in fear of the white light.

David wasn't around the next day, that night we did our usually routine but early that morning he was gone. I couldn't suppress the empty feeling as I took a shower alone, then stared at the picture on my phone.

"Monique?" I jumped at the abrupt voice and saw David's mom.

"Yeah?" I ask, putting the phone down.

"I see you got the phone early," she giggled.

"Yeah," I repeat with a frown.

"Why sad?" She inquired, taking a seat on the corner of the bed.

"Nothing." I shook my head. "What did you want?"

"I was wondering if you were going to come down stairs, join the others?" She suggested, quirking a brow. With a smile she left the room, at which I quickly grabbed some clothes. Black skinny jeans, a white off the shoulder shirt and a red bra; the straps show. I slipped on some red flip flops and went down stairs.

"Monique," John greeted, a grin on his face.

"Lookin' good," Pete complimented then gagged. David smacked Pete and smirked at me.

"Finally awake?" David questioned, twisting his face.
"When do you go home again?"

"Not sure," I spat and walked inside the kitchen. A mix between hurt and the sensation of feeling stupid overcame me. I forgot that we weren't anything around other people.

"Why is she even here again?" A familiar voice questioned. Nathan.

"Who knows man, their parents think they'll get together," John answered. All of them laughed.

"Yeah as if that'll ever happen," David snorted. Ouch.

"I bet she's a good fuck though, aye David?" Pete's chill sending voice inquired, and not the good kind.

"Want me to beat your ass, aye Pete?" David spat. Making me smile a bit.
"Never ask about my personal life, again."

"Y-yes David," Pete stammered. I could imagine Nathan and John shaking their heads. I rolled my eyes at how they're like a cult, grabbed a soda then started heading for the front door.

"Where are you going?" David averted his attention to me.

"None yeah," I reply.

"If my mom asks," he warned.

"Going to hang with some friends," I wink.

"I didn't know you knew the meaning of 'em," David teased, a playful grin on his face.

"Bite me," I spat.

"Only in bed," he chuckled. At which the guys joined with perverted grins.

"Ha, ha." I rolled my eyes and opened the door.

"I really don't suggest leaving though," David warned.

"Dude let her go do her drugs," Nathan cruelly spat. I snapped my head in his direction and narrowed my eyes.

"Must we really start on me?" I ask, looking him over then raised my brows once.
"I really think you should assess the outcomes, once over."

"Hardy har har," John laughed. Nathan got quiet real quick and looked away.

"Speaking of outcomes, how's Chelsea?" Pete asked Nathan.
"I heard she might be preggo?"

"Huh?" I asked, not even thinking about it.

"Like you care," John teased. "I kid, Monique."

"Yeah, yeah." I nod, waiting to hear their conversation.

"You can leave," Nathan spat. "I'm not talking about personal shit with you around."

"Ouch," I mumble then left. I slammed the door behind me and continued my way to Connects' house. Once there I sneaked to his window and peeked in.

"Monique?!" He squealed, opening the window and let me in.

"Hey babaye," I greeted, wrapping my arms around him.

"How's the new school?" He inquired, shutting the window then sat on the floor. I watched as he made two lines, creating casual conversation as well.

"Alright, an old friend goes there. Kinda part of his crew a little," I groaned. Connect passed me the rolled up two dollar bill, then backed away. I leaned forward, held my right nostril, sniffed in with my left, pulled the bill out, and pressed against the sides of my nose; pulling them away and breathed in hard through my nose. Connect did the same. We both laid back and stared at the ceiling.

"Thought you disliked people?" He questioned, allowing his body to relax and mind to be at peace. I slowly nodded, feeling like it took forever to nod.

"Tell me about it," I groan. "I ditch them at lunch sometimes to be by myself."

"Oh?" He chuckled, slowly turning his head to face me.

"Slow motion," I breathed out and we both laughed.

"Cayden!" We jumped at the voice and covered everything up.
"Cayden!"

"Yeah?!" He stood and went to the door, but by then it busted open.

"Oh, hi Monique." It was his 'mom', whom now that we're older I truly believe is an older sister or cousin of some sort. She glanced at Connect with a glare. "Why didn't you tell me or ask?"

"I kinda just came, sorry. I moved last week," I apologized while standing. She looked me over and let out a deep breath.

"I want whatever you guys just did, I need a little break myself," she breathed out.

"We aren't doing anything," Connect lied.

"Bullshit, Cayden. I see people come to your window and leave," she spat.
"I know you're some kinda dealer, which is how we can afford this place."

"Since your job sucks?" He added, and she narrowed her eyes.

"It gets food on the table," she reminded.

"Yeah, at what price?" he retorted.

"I think I should be leaving, before David's mom flips. Thanks for having me over, and I'll go to the front door next time," I promised.

"Oh I don't mind sweetie," she assured then left. Cayden let out a deep breath, closed the door, set up two lines and smiled.

"One last one before you leave?" he offered.

"Fine," I playfully gave in. Like I was going to say no anyways!

"This stuff is a little different," he warned. I leaned forward and breathed it in.
"A house mix."

"Lovely," I grumbled. I gave him a hug, went out through the window and started for David's house. I got lost on the way there. I glanced around, forgetting where I was going. I felt something in my pocket, and it felt so far away; even though it was in my hand. My vision was blurry and I enjoyed the light from it. I moved it in front of my face a few times til I received a call from David. "Yuh?"

"Monique?" David's voice came from the other line.

"Yuuuuh," I repeat with a laugh.

"My mom went to bed and told me to get you, where are you?" He asked.

"Nooooo," I dragged out then collapsed on the floor. I felt like a child.

"Huh?" I could tell he was annoyed, letting out a deep breath.

"Huh?" I mocked.

"Damn it, Monique." He was clearly pissed. The line went dead and I realized that someone must have came over and clicked the end button, while it was against my ear. For I clearly didn't do it. I can't even see the end button anymore, that part has a shadow over it. I dropped the phone with wide eyes, maybe the person is right in front of me, but I can't see them?! I crawled back and shook my head. Maybe they're coming to kill me? Suddenly a bright light came and I jumped up, grabbed the phone and started running.

"No!" I repeatedly screamed, grabbing my hair as I ran. The light followed me as I cut down corners into a dead end. I turned around and tears began to fall as it stood in front of me. I heard it's secret language, which sounded like a thud. I pressed my back against the wall and slid down, praying.

"Monique, what the fuck is wrong with you?" Suddenly David appeared from the white light. I glanced up at him in amazement at how much he resembled God to me at this very moment. I stood, wrapped my arms around him and practically jumped into his arms.

"Don't let me go," I whisper. "I don't want to die. It'll get me."

"What will?" he asks, glancing around.

"The light," I gasp. I looked at him with complete horror and sincerity. His facial expression went flat as he walked me past the light and to the passenger seat of his car. I sat there, stiffly and stared around for that bright light that blinded and stalked me.

"Thank God my mom went to bed," he cursed to himself as he drove off. I sat in silence, afraid that if I move or speak that it will give away my position. Maybe I have out smarted that bright light by allowing David to carry me into his truck. Maybe the bright light has a keen sense of smell, almost like a Hound and it's lost my track. "What are you saying?"

"Hmm?" I cursed myself and stopped my breathing. I leaned forward as if I were hiding and felt scared. I gave away my position. Fuck. I shook my head side to side, in hopes that as I did that and thought the light can't find me, that it would make a difference.

"Monique, stop!" David screamed, freaking me out even more. Now the bright light heard my name. It's going to come for me again. The Hound like creature, that speaks with a thud knows my name, or least I would assume so. Unless I was a random victim it chose off the side walk, cause she simply answered her phone.

David carried me to the room and sat me on the bed. I curled into a ball, under the blankets. Maybe I can mask my scent with the sheets. I smiled widely at the thought that me, Monique Jensen, has outsmarted the almighty white light! Suddenly I started laughing, I feel very powerful now. I made it back to David's house and the stupid thing couldn't find me! I emerged from the bed and went into the bathroom, grabbing my toothbrush.

"What are you doing now?" David sighed, looking me over.

"I have outsmarted it, the stupid hound like light that speaks with a thud. It couldn't find me, David. I was the unlucky one, answered phone on side walk like idiot, being random victim by no biased choice! But this time! It couldn't find me here, because of you. You saved me," I rambled. I roughly kissed him and rubbed my hand down his abs. He was shocked as I touched over his boxers, causing him a slight hard on.

"Monique," he broke away from the kiss. I sucked on his neck and moaned loudly.

"No, David. You, you save. I swear, you deserve it," I muttered, shoving him onto the couch. I sat on him and grind-ed against him. I pulled on his hair and moaned in his ear again. I got off, and slid my pants off.

"Monique, stop." But I ignored him. I jumped back on him as he was about to get up, and pinned him back.

"No, it's good luck. Please," I begged. If the light was going to find me, it wouldn't recognize me this way. It's afraid of David. I must do this. I bit his neck sharply as a form of control, to show him he can't stop this. It must happen. I pulled his hardening dick out of his boxers, and rubbed it.

"Monique," he breathed out. He leaned his head back with his eyes closed, and his lips sucked into his mouth. Once I felt it was hard enough, I continued to rub him, convincing him that all I was going to do was give him a hand job. Then suddenly I sat on him, causing him to slide in me. His eyes opened, along with his mouth. "Fuck."

"David," I moaned, grinding my hips furiously. I found his pants draped over the arm of the chair, continuing to grind I grabbed it, taking the belt off to use and tied his hands together. Taken back, David was enjoying this; forgetting everything that occurred prior. I saw the decorative big ring that he has on the wall, that you see in most bathrooms that has a towel of some sort draped inside of it, and looped the belt through that. Tying him there.

"I've never seen you this aggressive before," he complimented, rocking his hips with mine. I leaned forward and bit onto his collar bone. He gasped and stiffened as I continued to ride him. We were going at such a fast pace that the couch banged against the wall, loudly. Our breathing both heavy, and sweat falling down our bodies. I pulled my shirt off, along with my bra. At which he leaned forward as much as he could and sucked on my breast.

"David, fuck... Oh," I moaned, thrusting my hips even faster. My legs were getting a good work out as something switched in my brain, an animal instinct taking over and the roughest we ever went was right at this moment. To the point even David was practically screaming my name as I clutched his shoulders and grind-ed roughly.

"Get off!" He demanded in a pleasured tone. "I'm going to come."

"This must happen!" I yell, going harder. Almost exhausted myself and ready to collapse.
"I must have your heir."

"Heir?" he repeated, his eyes widening but at the same time his expression still pleasurable. "Monique, I really...Oh God. Please, get off... Oh..."

"I am," I assure. Slowing the pace. I moved my butt back slowly then thrust it forward a little rough, then repeated. I kissed his jaw line and said his name in his ear. "You are my savior, the white light was defeated. Because of you."

"Monique!" He jerked his body around, trying to get me off him. He bounced around to the point I fell off him, whacked my head and everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh shiiiit hahaha sorry you guys. I had fun writing this chapter. Sorry if it's a little short and I apologize that I haven't been updating. I got myself a boyfriend :D family shit sucks as usual. Friends = drama, kinda over it... *le sigh* none the less, I'm happy and planning on continuing to write the story. I just need a wittle break....

So what'd you think of this chapter? I really love the feedback, thank you for it and yay! :D