Sequel: Times Are Changing

Vital

Bad weather confessions, amongst asshole.

David just infuriates me so much! I stomped over to the willow tree we have in the back, moving the branches away and sitting in the middle of it. I glared at the direction of my house and huffed.

"Asshole," I muttered when I heard a branch crack.

"Hey, that's not very nice." I glanced and saw Liam.

"Stalking me, aye?" I ask, straightening my posture.

"In hopes to see nudity, however I seem to fail each time," he mused while leaning against the fence. Half of our willow tree branches went onto his side of the property. "To think my father was going to have this tree cut down."

"That would've sucked," I thought aloud.

"Exactly why I defended it," he confessed then let out a sigh.
"So David is an asshole?"

"Stay out of it," I demand, looking away.

"Ah c'mon, I ain't goin' to say I told ya so or nothing," he assured, batting his eye lashes. I glanced at him with narrowed eyes.

"Mhmm," I rolled my eyes and stared at my hands.
"Sometimes he's just overbearing, as anyone is."

"Oh?" He grinned.
"Tell me more."

"Honestly, I wished I was at his house. Because then, just maybe, I could have talked to an old friend that I have been thinking a lot about," I truthfully admitted.

"That being?" The reason for him caring confused me.

"Nathan," I whispered.

"Nathan?" He sighed.

"Yes," I confirmed.
"He was like my best friend aside from Gaby."

"Lovers?" He inquired, with a raised brow.

"No, Nathan supposedly is going after Chelsea, whom I despise. She's the reason I'm even out here," I explained. "I kind of beat her ass in front of erryone."

"Chelsea Gemings?" He laughed, causing my head to snap in his direction.
"I heard about that! Someone posted a youtube video of it, nicely done."

"The school don't like that very much, so they expelled me and voila I'm here," I sighed, sniffing the snot in and wiping my nose.

"And you're miserable?" He seemed sad to even ask. I slowly shifted my attention to him and frowned.

"I miss my best friends," I whisper. "I miss my ghetto house, and even that bitch Chelsea. There's nothing but drama at school because oh em gee, Isabel likes Aiden who likes me but I don't like him so Izzy gets pissed at me and so does Aiden!" I yanked on my hair and leaned forward. "I just want to be invisible like I was before, without Kevin wanting to get me in trouble or Whitney and Bridgette giving me problems because oh shit Whitney happens to be related to Chelsea! Ugh!"

"Sounds like you need a break," he chuckled.

"Thankfully I have this Christmas break, unfortunately I have to share it with..." I stopped talking when someone called my name. "Yeah?!"

"Your mother and I are leaving!" Figures, it was my dad. I waved to Liam and quickly rushed inside to say my peace before they leave for their "business" trip.

"Have fun," I sourly mutter.

"We love you," my mom whispered while hugging me.

"Love you both too," I reply as they grabbed their stuff and walked out. I rolled my eyes and shut the door, then turned around to see David leaning against the wall.

"So you didn't ruin my plans after all," he spoke up with a grin.

"Okay," I shrug and walk past him.

"Don't you want to know why?" He followed with an irritated attitude, as if he were upset because I could really give two shits on what his plans are.

"Why?" I stop, turn and give him a bored expression.

"She's out here visiting her family," he said with enthusiasm and a grin.

"You're going to fuck a pregnant chick?" I snort, with a roll of my eyes.
"Typical."

"She's not pregnant, that was just a rumor!" He yelled after me, following into my room.

"Same shit, how does it feel getting Nathan's leftovers?" I tease.

"Exactly how he feels when he gets mine," he said with a wink and looked me over. I furrowed my brows and sent him a disgusted look.

"I'm going to stay in my parents room," I state and grab some stuff before leaving the room.

"Oh come on Monique! You know that was a good come back!" He howled with laughter as I went up the stairs. Why are guys so fucking rude? I growled as I slammed my parents door shut and sat down on their bed. Asshole.

...

Later on that day, rain was heard beating on the top of the roof. I rolled over onto my stomach and shivered from the cold breeze in the house. Great. I snuggled further under the blankets and nuzzled my face into the pillow.

"Monique," my eyes shot open and I saw David there.

"What?" I growl.

"Will you please come sleep with me," David sounded like a little child.

"Sex that important?" I hiss.

"I'm talking about just sleeping down in your room with me, cuddling or something, please?" He was practically begging. I got out of my parents bed and stared him in the eyes.

"Why?" I ask, looking him over.

"I don't like bad weather," he quickly muttered with a shrug.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" I tease and he let out a deep breath.

"Never mind," he scoffed and turned on his heel.

"Wait, never mind!" I called and followed him, simply because I myself don't like bad weather much neither. Without another word, we both went into my room and crawled in my bed. He wrapped his arms around me, yanked me close and held me in his arms. I lay my head upon his chest and move my legs around his to where they're entwined. Soon we both fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry short chapter, any who thank you for the story comment! :)
Remember chapter 30 is going to be the shout out list! Thank you again! <3