Sequel: Times Are Changing

Vital

Stay the night, let's cuddle and seduce.

I helped Nathan's mom do the dishes. Seeing as it's one thing that I actually enjoy doing, crazy I know. A small smile plastered on my face as I scrubbed the pots clean, fully content.

"You are a weird one," his mother teased, then looked me over.
"You know, it'd be pretty if you did a single blond strip in your hair."

"To match him?" I entertain, at which she nodded.

"If you insist," she giggled and hurried out of the kitchen. She returned with some bleach and tapped the chair. With a simple shrug I sat down and allowed her to choose only ONE strand of hair. The rest she tucked away. Nathan came out from his room, after letting his mother and I talk. Shocked couldn't describe the look on his face.

"Monique," he muttered, eying me down.

"Nathan," I mimicked, my hair done. I was just done with drying the last dish.
"Ready to walk me home? I'm tired."

"Dear, are you sure? I don't want you sleeping in that house all alone." His mother was filled with concern. "It's fine if you crash here." She warmly smiled again then hurried off into the other room. The wine was kicking in and I felt a bit bubbly.

"Maybe she has a point," I agreed, giggling.

"Yeah." He nodded, grabbing my hand and lead me into his room. I observed the small room that barely had a single mattress on the floor, ripped posters on the wall and his dresser was a box on it's side.

"Nice," I commented. He quickly rushed around, picking up boxers and tossing them in an old white kitchen trash can that he's using as a laundry basket.

"Go away, Yeti." He shooed his very fluffy cat.

"Awe, he's cute!" I squealed, leaning forward and grabbed the kitten.

"I just got him when we moved here," Nathan confessed, standing awfully close to me and stroked his kitten.

"Too cute," I added, taking a seat on his mattress. I sat the kitten next to me, then took off my white almost plastic like material rain jacket. I sat my zip up sweater with my rain jacket which is just across the room in the empty corner. "Can I borrow a t-shirt, maybe some boxers or something?"

"Y-yeah. Sure," he stammered, then shook his head with a 'why do you sound so dumb right now' look on his face. I could tell he was mentally scolding himself, which was cute. He reached in the box and grabbed a pair of black sweat pants. Then grabbed me a dark yellow shirt.

"Thanks," I commented, glancing at the sweat pants.

"It gets cold," he explained, tilting his head to the side. "We don't really use our heater."

"I understand," I assured, then unbuttoned my pants. Nathan stood there with his mouth slightly open as I stood up and slid my pants off. "What? Never seen a girl half naked before?" I teased, now standing before him in my panties and bra.

"Ugh," he lightly chuckled with a shake of his head. "Not recently."

"Are you a virgin, Nathaniel?" I seductively asked. Lightly biting the corner of my bottom lip and staring up at him.

"Really, Monique?" He coughed. I shrugged, then went to his door locking it.

"I don't want your mom seeing me half naked." I excused my actions then bent over in front of him to grab the shirt. I heard him uncomfortably cough as I unclasped my bra.

"I think I should give you privacy," he whispered, and I heard his hand touch the door knob. I turned around and tilted my head to the side.

"Just quit watching me, perv," I teased, squishing my nose up and closing my eyes. This time he bit his bottom lip, because when I reopened my eyes he had such a cute little kid expression. I turned back around, slightly turned my head to the right and dropped my bra to the floor. I raised my hands up then slid one arm in the shirt. My head in, then my other arm and slowly pulled it down. Then I bent over again, making sure my ass was in view, and grabbed his sweat pants. Slowly sliding those on as well. I grabbed my pants and folded them, knowing I'll wear them tomorrow so I need them some where handy.

"You're a tease," Nathan breathed out, staring at the ceiling.

"How?" I pouted, laying on his bed and petting Yeti.

"Oh, do not try to act all innocent with me." He clucked his tongue, almost sounding gay. Which caused me to laugh. He started to laugh as well and grabbed some sweat pants that are light gray and a black shirt for himself.

"Not changing in here?" I pouted when he went towards the door.

"Unlike you, madam. I don't like to get not only my adrenaline rushing, but someone else's unless actions will be fulfilled. Now good day to you." He stuck his nose up in the air and left me alone in his room.

"Pussy," I muttered to the cat with a smile, talking about Nathan of course but the joke was still made and I still laughed at it. I finally stood and lifted his blankets up, then slowly brought them down so that they would cover the whole bed. Instead of how they were, all crumbled in a ball. I felt arms snake around me, and turned my head to see Nathan.

"Making my bed?" He breathed against my ear. Pushing me forward.

"Mhmm." I giggled, especially when I fell onto the bed and Nathan stared down at me.

"Much better," he commented, closing his door. He sat next to me and immediately grabbed his kitten, petting him. He lifted the cat to his face, kissed it and placed it back on his lap. "So, Monique. When do your parents come back?"

"I honestly have no idea. I wonder if they're ever coming back for me." I frowned, tapping the window as the rain poured hard against it. A chill ran down my arm and so I curled under Nathan's blankets.

"Well that sucks." He frowns, staring into my eyes.

"Yeah." I shrug, then yawned.

"Are you tired?" He asked, at which I slowly nodded while closing my eyes.
"Well, I'll see you in the morning."

"Wait, where are you going?" I whine, opening my eyes. I honestly didn't want to sleep alone, seeing as I was finally sobering up from the buzz that I had earlier from drinking that wine.

"I'm going to the couch," he answered, a small smile appearing on his lips. His very soft caramel apple eyes, almost seemed more green.

"Please, just... sleep in here?" I beg. Especially when the rain was more audible because of the silence that filled the room.

"Monique," he exhaled, staring down at me. I just stared into his eyes and slowly he hung his head low. "Okay." He lifted it back up to reveal that crooked smile. I returned his look, with my own straight lined smile and made room for him. He got on the floor with me and reached up towards the light.

"Thank you," I whispered once the lights were out. He nuzzled back into bed and I cuddled him, my chin resting on his man breast.

"No, thank you," he correct. At which I furrowed my brows, even though he couldn't see.

"Why?" I finally ask. Not understanding him.

"For not being bothered by the fact I don't have furniture in my room," he half heartily chuckled. I could tell it was more of a 'damn this sucks' kind of chuckle, however I hope he knew I didn't mind at all.

"You were right, Nat." I giggled at my new nickname for him. "Your bed really is comfortable."

"Shush," he hushed, moving his head side to side as a gesture of getting comfortable. I smiled so much that my teeth showed, as I laid there cuddled to Nathan with Yeti laying on Nathan's stomach leaning his back against my side. Since I'm practically half way on Nathan as it is.

Oh gosh. The lovely dreams I had last night. I opened my eyes with a smile, biting my bottom lip and wished that the lovely...shall I admit it...sex dreams I had would come true. I glanced at Nathan whom is still asleep, slowly moving my arm which accidentally touched his morning wood, not meaning to of course. When suddenly a loud beeping noise came out of no where; in result Nathan slowly stretched, smacked his lips a couple of times then I felt him left his head. By that time I pretended to be asleep.

"Good morning babe," he whispered, kissing my forehead and brushing my hair to the side with his hand. Slowly he removed himself from me. I felt the mattress shift and knew he had gotten up to leave the room. In about five minutes I decided to 'wake up' myself and slowly stood.

"Hi," I greeted him as I walked by, going into the bathroom. I slowly closed the door then went pee.

"How did you sleep?" Nathan asked once I rejoined him in his room. He had pop tarts ready for me, and so I delightfully accepted to eating them with him.

"Very, very good," I breathed out, causing him to raise a brow. His hair was all messy, and I could actually see his eyebrows now since his hair is usually in the way. He didn't have a uni brow, but his eyebrows do need to be tamed. This thought made me giggle.

"That good, huh?" He chuckled, his lips going to the right side of his mouth before he took a drink of milk. I felt my cheeks grow hot as I looked away and nibbled onto the strawberry pop tart.

"And you?" I cough, some food going down the wrong tube.

"Not as good as you, apparently." He winked.
"However, it was the best sleep I've had in a while."

"That's good," I say. Taking a drink of milk before eating another bite. I only finished one half when I handed the other back to Nathan.

"We aren't that poor. You can eat two things that come in a package of pop tarts," he chuckled.

"Oh, it's not that. I just don't eat a lot, especially in the morning," I explained, tapping my stomach. He just stared at me with that crooked smile, then shook his head. Causing his hair to fall in his face.

"We should probably start getting dressed for school," he suggested, glancing at the clock. We both took separate showers, and while he was in his I decided to rummage through his shirts and steal one. It was a plain black one that looks almost brand new with a Tye-dye peace sign on the left top corner of it.

"Ready?" I ask, slipping on my light blue/turquoise with a white zipper and strings sweater.

"Hey!" Nathan chuckled, glancing at my shirt. "Did you really just ninja that?" He laughed.

"I haths not know what you speak of." I quickened my pace to the living room, then quickly gave his mom a hug. I glanced over my shoulder at Nathan, stuck my tongue out and booked it towards the door.

"You thief!" He called, kissing his mom's cheek and hurrying after me. My black suede Vans with pure white laces that are a bit discolored now, clanked in the puddles as I rushed away from Nathan.

"Am not!" I hollered over my shoulder. "Remember I'm a ninja!"

"Alright, alright. Ninja. Slow down, I'm not going to rip the shirt off you in public," he teased, so I slowed down and he wrapped his arm around me as we walked together; I smiled at the gesture then smiled up at him.

"Or would you?" I did a bad impression of a French man's 'oh, ah, oh' quote and pretended to stroke a fake mustache.

"Dork." He leaned over and kissed my cheek. Causing me to stop laughing and stare at him. There was actually a hint of blue around the pupils of his caramel apple colored eyes that amazed me. I felt my breath quicken as it felt like my heart slowed it's pace. I barely touched the tip of my teeth on my bottom lip before I leaned forward and pressed my lips against his. The light dribbles of rain touching down the sides of my face. Nathan's hands quickly went around my waist and pulled me close to him, his thumbs looping in my belt loops. My hands went around to the back of his neck and lightly pulled on his skater styled hair. After a moment of the cute little kiss, with no tongue, I backed away and smiled up at him. He bit his bottom lip then yanked me under his arm again and proceeded to walk with me to school.

"Nate!" John hollered, gaining Nathan's attention. We had just walked inside and spotted Gabriella, about to hang with her when of course the Populars had to call Nathan's name.

"Go," I cooed, pushing Nathan away. His arm slowly fell down to his side, and cold air filled the once warm indent that his arm had left.

"So, you and Nathan, huh?" Gabriella winked then raised her eye brows once with a devilish grin on her face.

"I know you thought he was cute and all, hope you aren't mad?" I winced while biting my bottom lip in hopes she wasn't pissed. Samantha oddly was standing there as well and giggled.

"Of course not," Gaby assured, playfully pushing my shoulder.

"Plus, it's not serious or anything." I shrugged, glancing up at the cloudy sky.

"Mhmm," Gaby teased, then stared at Sam who was still standing there.

"Bye." Sam stalked off.

"Come on, Gabs. Tell me what the hell is going on with Sam, are you slowly trying to introduce her into our little duo we have here to make it a trio?" I inquired.

"Now wouldn't that be an interesting three some." Gabriella winked then shrieked with laughter. "No, there's just... it's complicated at the moment."

"Complicated? Almost sounds like a relationship." I cringed at the last word then shook my head.

"I know right?" Gaby mused, when we met up with Connect. He gave me a hug, slipped a little baggy in my pants and smacked my ass.

"He'll randomly come to you." Was all Connect said in my ear before kissing it.
"Gabriella."

"Connect," Gaby replied with a smile. She was so dreamy about him, it made me laugh.

"Progress, progress," I coaxed, at which Gabriella laughed.

"Connect and I?" She snorted.
"Come on, Mojo. Get real."

"Blah, blah," I teased when suddenly someone shoved me against the wall. They reached their hand in my shirt almost making me punch them, when they reached in my back pocket and grabbed the goods. The guy nodded to Gabriella, saluted us with only a finger and a half I guess then disappeared.

"Who the," she emphasizes on this next part. "Fuck." Head bobbed as well. "Was that?"

"I don't know but he is gone now." I wiped my lips from the sloppy kiss that pervert gave me too. Reaching down my shirt like that. I rolled my eyes and walked off, ignoring the idiot that has the blond mop he calls hair.

"That was Logan." Samantha appeared out of no where. I literally jumped back.

"Sam," Gabriella growled.

"We were walking by," Sam innocently excused herself, gesturing to her and another friend.

"Logan?" I repeat, ignoring their soon to be little bitch fight.

"Yeah, Logan." She grimaces.
"He's a bad boy. Does so many drugs. Steals so much shit. I heard he even raped a girl."

"Rumors," Gabriella scoffed. "You never know what's true or not."

"Yeah," I muttered, seeing him in the other quad with a couple of guys. All of them glanced back towards me. I simply shook my head of thoughts then turned to Samantha. "Have you talked to him before?"

"No, I don't associate with pigs," she scoffed, sticking her nose up. Well that sure showed me.

"See you around Sam," her friend spoke, smiled at Gabriella and I, then left. Sam looked at Gaby with sad eyes, then shifted her attention to me.

"I'll see you in class," I excused myself. Even though those two have their issues, whatever that may be, I could tell when two people need to talk. I walked down the hall by myself when I saw David, John and Pete.

"Who should be next?" John snickered, all three of them looking through a year book.

"What about him?" Pete eagerly asked.

"He went on home sick," John declined.

"And him?" Pete's voice was high pitched some times, too much energy in my opinion.

"Possibly." David's voice spoke through, causing the two to shut up.
"What are you doing down here?" David hissed, his eyes staring at me.

"Walking," I smoothly answer.

"She should be the senior," Pete cackled, when David hit him from behind the head.

"Shut up," David spat then turned to me.
"What do you want?"

"Where's Nathan?" I ask. Lonely wouldn't begin to describe how I feel right now. Made me wonder how I lasted without Gabriella all the other times.

"He's visiting Chelsea, since she's back," David answered. I accepted that then turned on my heel and walked off.

"Why do you talk to her?" Pete's voice was filled with disgust.

"Shut up, Pete." John stuck up for both David and I. John wasn't so bad, even when Gabriella was going to date him. However, I heard that he got her in bed and during summer they just fought. Constantly. So they broke up. That was her story anyway. She could have just been a fuck to him. Since the boys like to see who can fuck who, how many and what not.

The three of them, as obnoxious as Pete can be, were the "hottest" guys in school.

David because of his devilish good looks, that slim but semi-muscular body, that short but not too short hair, those beautiful eyes and that award winning grin.

John because he is muscular, being a linebacker for the football team, his charms and ways of woo-ing females, along with his Clark Kent jaw line and look about him. The guy from Smallville, you know that actor? Yeah, he's constantly compared to him but a 'better looking' version.

Then there's Pete, how to describe Pete. He has short shaggy brown hair, usually wears white muscle shirts and blue jeans that he rolls up the bottoms of; like a beach look. His eyes are dark, like his brown almost black eyes. Girls like him for his mysterious-ness, plus he's tall and has a good body, he'd remind you of a young Luke Wilson.

Nothing beats David though...

Nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooh lala, Monique's little seduction part there, aye? Huh. Huh. ;) ;)

Anyways, thank you so much for reading the story and commenting!
I'm bummed that the commenting has slowed down. But grateful that there was even comments there in the first place. :] Thank you. <3