Status: In The Works

Real World Love

ch.1

Hi my names Brielle. I'm 22. I have a sister her name is Ashley and you may know her from Real World:San Diego. I like girls. My rents don't know the only one who does is my sis.I live with my sister AShley (from Real World). I came to vist my sister and her friends and new b/f at the beach in San Diego.I was on my way to the beach ( in this http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_133/set?id=40496627). I got to the beach and I saw my sister and I yelled at her. "ASHLEY!" She turned around and widen eyed she yelled. "BRIELLE!" We ran towards eachother and we huged.

"Brielle I want you to meet my friends. Here's Alexandra but you can call her Alex, she's a great singer." "Nice to meet you Alex, I LOVED to hear you sing sometime." I said to her and huged her. "Nice to meet you to. I see your just as friendly as your sister and I hope you can to." she told me. "Thats where I get it from." I told her while hugging my sister. "Ok moving on, Frank he's Bi but also a great friend to." She said tring not to be mean."Nice to meet you Frank, We should go to a gay bar then." I told him while hugging him and winking at him. "Nice to meet you to, I would love that and your gunna be fun to hangout with." He said while hugging me back and smiling at me. "Here's Nate, He's CRAZY just like you lol."She said. "Nice to meet ya Nate, If your CRAZY like me we're gunna need to make these peeps go CRAZY." I said while hugging him and laughing and crossing my eyes. "Nice to meet ya to, Girly we gunna have a BLAST." he said while hugging me back and laughing with me. "Here's Priscilla, she's the baby and is so sweet." She said me. "Nice to meet ya Priscilla, I'm sweet sometimes to lol." I told her while hugging her. "Nice to meet ya to, lol I can't wait to see the sweet side." She said. "Here's Sam, she likes girls and is FUN." My sis told me. I looked at Sam and I think I just fell in LOVE. She so looks like my type and is also HOT. "Nice to meet ya Sam, I hope to have a GREAT time with ya."I said while hugging her and loveing every minute of it. "Nice to meet ya to I hope we have a GREAT time to." She said Ashley whispered in my ear "I think Sam fucking likes you hunny." "And last but not least is Zach, He's my b/f." She said while holding him. "Nice to meet you Zach DON'T HURT MY SISTER." I said while hugging and being silly."I won't." He said back

"Ok so Brielle you wanna go get changed and come out with us tonight?" My sis asked me. "Yea sure but would someone wanna go with me to my place so that I can have someone either drive or walk with me to ya's place?" I asked. "I'll go." Sam said. "Kay see ya'll later. Let's hit the road Sam." I told her and we walked off to your car. We talked about how my parents don't know about me being les and Ashley's the only one who knows. I feel Like I can just tell her anything and that she's like my Best Friend. lol. We got to my place and I took a shower and she watched TV. I got out of the shower. "SAM WILL YOU HELP ME PICK OUT SOMETHING TO WEAR?" I yelled at her. "Sure." She comes up and helps me. We finally decided on this REALLY CUTE/SEXY outfit for me to wear to dinner and then to the club. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=40498117. I wanted to look EXTRA hot for Sam cause I think I really like this girl and it's werid I've never had this happen to me. "you ready to go Sam?" I asked her "Yea LET'S GO SEXY LADY." She said all hyper. The car ride there was loud her and I sang really loud and annoying. We get there and we walk in really close to eacheother. "HEY BITCHES THE FUCKING PARTIES HERE." I yelled. Sam and I laughed as everyone looked at me like I was weird. Sam went and got ready and she came out looking HOT. Everyone was ready to go and we went in their car. "Someone has got to sit on someones lap." Alex said. "I'll sit on Sam's lap. If she don't mind?" I said and looked at some and asked her. "Yea I'm fine with Brielle on my lap." She said with a smile.

We got in the car and I was on Sam's lap and she whispered in my ear "You've got a boney ass ya know that?" "I didn't know that I'm sorry, want me to sit on Nate's lap?" I whispered back in her ear and she got wide eyed and whispered/yelled "NO, I like you sitting on my lap." She said with a smile. "Ok you gunna dance with me?" I asked her. "Yea I'm dance with ya." We kept on whispering back and forth till we got to the resturant. We all ate and talked and I really got to know everyone and they really got to know me. We got back in the car and drove off to the club. We got to the club and when I got outta the car I grabed Sam's hand and locked our fingers together and pulled her into the club with me. "Let's go get something to drink first." Ashley said and we all got 3 or 4 drinks and went to the dance floor. We were grinding and dance keeping our bodies close together. We went to get another drink and then went back to our danceing. "I have to go pee I'll be right back k." I told Sam. "I gotta go to so off to the bathroom." She said to me and laced our fingres and went to the bathroom. "Sam I need another drink." I told her. She nodded her head and we went to the bar, she bought me a drink "You didn't have to do that Sammie." I told her calling her the new nickname I gave her. "I know I didn't have to but I wanted to." SHe told me with a smile on her face. We went back to the dancefloor danceing like we were. All of a sudden some girl pushed me on the floor so she could dance with Sam. "You shouldn't be dacneing with an UGLY SLUT like her. Dance with me." DID THIS GIRL JUST CALL ME A SLUT AND OF THAT FACT AN UGLY SLUT. I was PISSED now. "She's not ugly. She's FUCKING SEXY if ya ask me. I'm pretty sure that she ain't no slut. So will you leave me and my friend alone please." Sam said. SHE JUST CALLED ME FUCKING SEXY =D. "Fine have fun with the girl on her knees." I did just realize I was on my knees and I got up and went over to Sam.

"Sam that was nice of you." I told her "Well what I said was ALL TRUE and plus I want to dance with you not that ugly ass skank." She said with a smile. SHe was kissing my neck and AShley came over to us and told us we were going home. "Come on Sammie let's go to the car." I said and we walked off to the car. We talked and she kissed my neck and we got to the house. "Alright ya'll I'm leaveing I'll see ya tom." I said walking over to the table to get my keys "You are not driveing home your to drunk and I don't want my new best friend to die. You can stay here." Nate said to me I smiled at him calling me his best friend cause we did get like best friend close after dinner. "ok I'll stay but A) where am I gunna sleep? and B) what am I gunna wear to sleep?" "You can sleep with Sam and I'm sure the girls have something for you to wear to sleep now NIGHT EVERYONE." Nate said I laughed and went over to Priscilla and asked her for some pj's. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=40499636 I got changed into what she gave me. I went into Sam's room and she was laying in her bed talking to Ashley and Zach. Zach spotted me and said "Hey Brielle those are cute." sounding gay. "Thanks Zach but was there the need to put the gay voice in there?" I asked him while laughing everyone was laughing. "Yes it was." He said smileing wide. I went and layed next to Sam. "Will you cuddle with me Sammie?" You asked in a cute little kid voice. "Yes Brielle I soooooo will cuddle with you night Bri." she told me while cuddleing with me. "Night Sammie." With that we went off to sleep.