Status: completed.

Caught Up In You.

Start with today.

"Hurry up it's cold." I mumbled to the dog as he sniffed around the grass as if we had all the time in the world.

I had some how gotten myself into dog sitting for my aunt and it was becoming a hassel more than anything.

The dog then pulled me quickly across the yard and I groaned as I tried to pull the big thing to a stop.

"Benji stop!" I yelled as he yanked me into the neighbors yard.

"Benji!" I shouted once more at him trying to pull the dog with the leash. Although, it wasn't working since the dog was even bigger than me.

A whistling noise came from somewhere causing the dog to come to a halt and to look around which even I was doing.

"Oh come on Benj, juss cause yeh walka is a good bit smalla than yeh, no need ta pull her cross tha yard." The guy I didn't know said as he walked off the porch from the house we were standing in front.

I studied the tattooed boy as he made his way to me with a grin on his lips. I had been here for a few days and this was the first time I've seen him around.

"Sorry for trailing through your yard."

He chuckled, "Quite alright. He is a handful. I'm Oli." He said holding out his hand which was also tattooed.

"Sophia." I said as Benji jerked me to the right and I squealed. The boy named Oli quickly grabbed the leash from me as a laugh escaped his mouth.

"Maybeh I should hold on ta him."

I laughed although I felt my cheeks heating up.

"Do you live here?" I asked and he nodded, "Yeah, but I've been out of town.."

"Oh, Ok. I was wondering why I hadn't seen you."

He grinned, "Likewise. I was wonderin' who tha bird was in my yard until I saw Benji. Yeh watchin' him?"

"Oh yeah. My aunt and uncle are his parents." I said causing him to laugh, "Oh I see. Well, let meh get my dog and how bout I'll help yeh take him for a walk? No worries, I have a small dog, yeh can walk him."

"Ha, ha." I mumbled and he laughed as he handed me the leash back.

"Can yeh contain tha monsta for a few seconds?" He joked and I smiled, "Yeah, I got it."

He chuckled on his way into his house and I sighed as I looked at Benji. Well, this was becoming interesting.

Oli reappeared within two minutes with a small, cute dog in his arms.

"Awe." I said petting it instantly.

"This is Oska." He said putting the leash on his collar.

"Awe, yes, let's swap." I said holding out the leash to him and he chuckled as he placed Oskar on the ground and we exchanged leashes.

"How long are you here for?"

"Only a week. They went on vacation."

He nodded, "And I can't imagine yeh walkin' him every day..."

"Hey! I've done it for two days!" I said grinning and he shrugged with a laugh, "Yeah and I saved yeh from dyin' today."

"A small mishap..."

"Oh is that what yeh wanna call it?"

"Yes..."

He chuckled, "Ok, well, let me juss say I take Oska out round this time every day so if yeh need someone ta walk wif yeh, I will."

"Are you really saying you'd walk him for me?"

"Exactly."

"I can handle it."

"Yeah...."

He laughed and I shook my head with a grin, "I can!"

"I didn't say yeh couldn't."

"You mine as well have."

He shook his head with a smile, "Whateva yeh say."

We walked around for a few just chatting about anything really and I had to say, I was glad I ran into him. Mainly because I didn't have to walk Benji, but also because I found him oddly attractive.

"Come on, I'll put him in for yeh." He said as we reached the house.

"Thanks."

He nodded as we walked up the porch and he opened the door without hesitation.

"Lata Benj." He said ruffling his head before undoing the leash and the dog disappeared into the house.

He closed the door and looked at me with a grin, "Well, lovely meetin' yeh."

"You too. Guess I'll give you your dog back."

He chuckled, "Yeah, that would be appreciated. Can't live wifout my Oska." He said picking up the dog. He was too cute for his own good, Oli that is...

I laughed causing a grin to hit his lips, "I'm sure I'll be seein' yeh tomorra." He said as a car pulled up in his driveway.

"Gotta go. My birds home. Have a lovely nigh' Sophia." He said flashing his contagious smile before he walked off the porch and across the yard.

I couldn't help but watch as some girl got out of the car and he met her with a kiss. I groaned at the sight. Of course this is how it would turn out. You can't meet a cute, great guy and expect him to be single. That would be nonsense. I shook the thoughts from my head and went inside, closing the door behind me. Either way, I couldn't wait for our walk tomorrow.

At least Benji was good for something.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a small intro chapter! :)

I'm excited to get this started!