Status: completed.

Caught Up In You.

The Aftermath.

Awkward isn't even a good enough word to describe the moment I was now in with Oli. Once we both were out of his bed it's like reality settled in and we were forced with things we were unsure how to handle.

"Um, will you take me home?" I asked and he sucked in his bottom lip before speaking, "Oh, um, yeah." He said softly as he shoved his hands in his pockets.

I nodded crossing my arms uncomfortably as we walked to his car. I had to take a deep breath to get a hold of myself as we got in. This was ridiculous. We had just slept together, why was it a big deal?! Then again, I think we both had our own reasons as to why it was. He turned a cd on quietly and I watched him drum his fingers on the steering wheel as he drove me home. I closed my eyes and leaned my head against the seat. This would hopefully pass. Right?

I tried to think positive but my thoughts kept flashing back to the way his lips felt and how soft his hands were. I quickly opened my eyes in order to avoid another thought.

"Stop it." He said and I looked over at him quickly, "Huh?"

"Stop finkin'. I know how yeh are. Don't."

I bit my lip and looked back out the window.

He let out a sigh and quickly spoke, "Sophia, look at me."

I groaned and returned my gaze to him.

"Yeh wanted it, I wanted it. This should not be awkward. It's juss sex. People do it all tha bloody time." He said as if he could read my thoughts. Yeah, but not with their best friends.

I forced a nod and he sighed as we parked.

"It isn't gonna happen again. One time onlah. Don't get so worked up, love. It was amazin' and...I mean it doesn't have ta happen again." He said clinching the steering wheel.

"Do you want it to happened again?" I boldly asked and he looked over at me quickly, "Don't do that."

"Do what?"

"Turn this on meh or make meh have ta make tha decisions..."

"Your opinion does matter in something like this, Oli."

He groaned and relaxed his head on the steering wheel.

"Yeh datin' Matty." He finally said and I bit my lip, watching him as he messed with his hair.

"If I wasn't?"

He groaned as he lifted up from the steering wheel, "Don't ask that."

"Why not?"

He sighed in frustration and stared at me for what felt like minutes.

"I want it to happen 'gain, Soph. But not in this way." He finally said before getting out of the car.

What did he mean by that? I quickly got out and he met me at the front of the car.

"What does that mean?"

"Meanin' yeh datin' Matty. This isn't happenin' 'gain. He's my bess mate, if fings were different, then, I don't know, we would be different." He said walking slowly beside me as we headed to my apartment.

"We would be different?"

He groaned, "Come on Soph, stop wif tha questions."

"Well you're so vague! It annoys me!"

He stopped in front of my door and stared at me which caused me to bite my lip.

"It means Sophia..." he said cupping my face, "That, las' nigh' was fuckin' amazin', but it can't happen 'gain, no matta if I want it to or not."

"Because of Matty?"

"Because of a lot of fings, love."

I just stared up at him and he rolled his eyes before pressing his lips to mine gently.

"I like kissin' yeh." He whispered his hand sliding over my jaw to my neck.

"Didn't you just say we couldn't do this anymore?"

He sighed and touched his forehead to mine, "Yeh make it so bloody hard."

"Oli..."

"Mhm?" He mumbled running his fingers into my hair, "Do you like me?"

He breathed in and closed his eyes, "I like what we have Soph. I don't want to ruin it."

"That isn't what I asked. Plus, sleeping with a friend usually ruins it."

"Not if yeh don't let it." He whispered and I realized I would never get a real answer so I dropped it and forced myself away from him.

He sighed at my movement and shoved his hands in his pockets, "Do yeh reallah like Matty?"

"Does it matter?" I challenged and he tugged on his hair.

"Don't be so complicated." He grumbled.

"Don't be like you?"

"Are yeh tryin' ta argue wif meh? Cause I'm not gonna do it."

I shrugged and put my key into the door, "Goodbye, Oliver."

"Yeh gonna see meh lata."

"Where? And I'm probably not going out."

"I fink we're all hangin' at Matty's so yes, yeh will beh since yeh like him and what not."

I stifled a laugh because I knew he was trying to do the same thing I was doing. He was trying to get a rise out of me.

"One more fing Soph." He said and I groaned turning around in the doorway.

...And to think I was almost safely inside.

He grabbed my waist pulling me to him quickly and kissing me like he meant it which caused me to go a bit weak.

"See yeh lata." He whispered gently kissing my lips several times before he dropped his hands.

I rolled my eyes and pushed him away, a bit aggravated that he thought that was ok after everything he has said.

He was so confusing!

"Go." I grumbled before walking into my apartment and closing the door with a sigh.

I could not be around Oliver Sykes.

That was one thing I was now sure of. I had no control around him and that scared me. If he just wanted to stay 'friends' then that's what we would do, in public. He had to stop coming over alone, kissing me when he felt like it. I wouldnt be able to handle it. Especially since I had so many feelings for him already.

The next thing I worried about was facing Matty. Matty. Sweet, caring Matty. I felt horrible although we weren't really together per say, but still. I knew I'd have to tell him if I ever really wanted that to happen.

I showered and changed clothes still in the mind set that I was not going out or anywhere near Oli. Of course that deminished when I read the text I had from Matty.

Everyone is coming over here tonight. You better be included in that 'everyone'. I want to see your face. ;)


I sighed realizing I had no way out. I texted back asking what time and I grudgingly started getting ready as I tried to contain the butterflies in my stomach from knowing I'd be face to face with Oli.

I decided to go to Matty's a bit ahead of the time he said just so I'd get there before all the guys. I knocked as I breathed in and Matty opened the door in just his jeans. Clearly he waited until the last minute to do everything.

"Hi."

"Hey." He said with a smile, "Yeh are early."

"Yeah, I kind of wanted to talk to you before everyone got here."

"Oh, ok." He said opening the door for me to walk in.

"What's up, love?" He asked as we walked to the couch.

"I need to tell you something."

"Um...ok?" He said with a confused look and I sighed as he sat down and I paced his floor.

"Yeh worryin' meh. So spit it out."

"I mean, I know we aren't like in a relationship officially, but I like you and I feel like you should know, plus I feel guilty as shit." I mumbled and he raised an eyebrow at me, "Sophia, just say it."

"I slept with Oli." I spat out and he winced at my words as if it was him saying it.

"When?" He asked softly.

"Last night, well this morning. Whatever." I grumbled and he sighed, "Do yeh like him?"

I shook my head no. I mean, if nothing would ever come from it. Why say yes?

"It was stupid and irrational, and you know Oli!" I said throwing my hands up.

He just stared at me and I sighed, "Look, I'll understand if you don't want to date me or whatever..."

"Do yeh like meh?" He asked seriously and I nodded causing him to run his hand down his face.

"Soph." He grumbled and I bit my lip in agony, "What if yeh had been my girlfriend? Would it have been different?"

"I'd sure like to believe so. I've never cheated on anyone! I think that's why I feel like shit."

"Do yeh wanna beh my bird?" He asked staring at me intently.

"I mean, if you want me to be." I responded a bit taken aback by his question.

"Sophia, I like yeh, ok? I do and I'd love for yeh ta beh my girlfriend, but if yeh fink that would eva happen 'gain, I juss..."

"No." I responded cutting him off, "It will never, ever happen again. Trust me. Poor judgment and previous hours of drinking I'm sure played a part."

I could tell he was in a serious debate with himself right now and I couldn't blame him. I'd be the same way.

"Ok." He mumbled.

"Ok, what?"

"Ok. It's fine. I mean it's not, but I believe yeh or maybeh I'm juss stupid cause I like yeh so much."

I shrugged with a frown and he held his hand out to me, "One condition, love."

"What?" I asked taking his hand and he pulled me into his lap.

"Yeh gotta beh my girlfriend."

I smiled and nodded quickly as I threw my arms around his neck.

"Ugh. Yeh smell like him."

"I do not!" I said frowning and he chuckled, "Kiddin' love.Although it does piss meh off. He knows I like yeh and plus, tha fought of it..." he said shaking his head.

"I'm sorry." I said sincerely and he shrugged, "Love, if yeh needed sex I would have been more than obliged to help." He added with a smirk and I slapped his chest causing him to laugh, "What?! I would have!"

"I bet you would."

"Yep and not ta brag or anyfing, but I've neva gotten any complaints." He said with a smirk and I rolled my eyes with a grin, "I'm sure not."

"Propa good lova. But yeh wouldn't know." He joked placing his hands behind his head.

"Maybe one day I'll find out." I said laughing.

"If yeh lucky." He said with a wink and I chuckled as I brought my hand to his hair.

He stared at me as I absentmindingly ran my fingers through his hair.

"I don't blame him though, yeh know? I mean, yeh propa beautiful. I'd try too." He whispered.

I leaned in and kissed him before I cuddled up to him burying my face into the crook of his neck. Matty was good for me. I just had to force myself to stop thinking of Oli.

Surely it can be done...
♠ ♠ ♠
Things are getting intenseeee. I couldn't wait to update another day! :|

Thanks for commenting;
As Above_So Below (That would have to be a realllyyy big cake to say all that! Lol)
Love_273677
ASinerAndARocker
StellaSykes
LinnyLou (Oli sex. For some reason I laughed at that...haha)
Hellxoxsunshine
Acey5592
Majoji
:)