Status: completed.

Caught Up In You.

Misunderstood.

I could have told her all the right things. I could have said I want nothing more but her to be with me, but I didn't. I let her basically fall into Matt's arms all because I am scared.

Scared that I would treat her like I did Tiffany. Scared I would eventually mess up or hurt her. She meant too much to me to do any of those things to hr.

"What's wrong mate? Yeh bein' real quiet." Tom asked and I shrugged from the passenger seat. We were heading to Matty's and I knew she'd be there. I could already smell her hair and hear her laugh and we hadn't even gotten on his road.

"Well?" Tom asked clearly not going to drop it.

I sighed and looked from the window to him, "Sophia."

He nodded, "Figuas, well, out wif it."

"We slept togetha and I juss, fucked up? I dunno. I told her it would neva happen 'gain cause she's wif Matty than she asked meh if I liked her and I basically said no." I mumbled running my hand through my recently straightened hair.

"But yeh do."

"I know this." I grumbled rolling my eyes, "But in all honesty Tom, tha bird is perfect. it terrifies meh."

"She's onlah perfect in yeh eyes cause she's perfect for yeh mate."

I sighed knowing he was right.

"Propa sucks. I don't even wanna see her..."

"What? Why?"

"Cause, she'll be flirtin' wif Matty and all that shit and it juss is gonna botha meh. Should beh meh." I grumbled crossing my arms.

"Well tell her that."

I shook my head and went back to staring aimlessly out the window. Saying it seemed just as hard.

We arrived several minutes later and I had to prepare myself for what I was getting into.

"Yeh sure?" Tom asked as we walked slowly to the door.

"No turnin' back now."

"Does Matty know?"

I shrugged, "Honestly, I don't reallah know." I said rubbing the back of my neck. That never crossed my mind. Surely she wasn't going to really tell him.

We walked in and I observed everyone in the room. Small groups made me nervous. Large groups of people I could take. It was easy to get away unnoticed, small groups not so much.

"To the left." Tom mumbled and I looked over to see Sophia. My heart did some weird movement and I couldn't pull away from looking at her. A smile hit my lips because of how she looked. It reminded me of the first day I met her. Her hair was pulled up neatly and a band shirt covered her.

Tom shoved me and I shot him a look before forcing myself to seat down next to Lee and in eye view of her. She was giggling next to Matty and he was smiling kissing her cheek as he pulled her into his lap. I was either going to throw up or yell. I breathed in deeply closing my eyes as I leaned against the couch.

"Dude. Yeh ok?" Lee asked at a whisper and I nodded not bothering to open my eyes.

"Yeh know if yeh liked her yeh should have juss told her."

I sighed and looked at him, "I'm aware. Fanks."

"So yeh do?" He asked surprised I admitted it I assume.

I nodded and rolled my eyes.

"No worries. I'm gonna get'em togetha." Tom said confidently.

I groaned, "Stay out of it Tom."

"No. She likes yeh, yeh like her so yeah."

"She's wif Matt." Lee chimed in.

"I know, but she likes Oli more."

"How do yeh know?"

"Well I don't, but I'm sure she does. I'm gonna find out. Detective Tom is on it."

"Well that doesn't worrah meh or anyfing." I joked and he rolled his eyes, "When yeh have yeh bird yeh will fink differently."

I shrugged not going to fight him because having her was worth him being nosey.

"Yep. Alcohol time." I grumbled getting off the couch and heading to the kitchen. Once I pulled out a beer and popped the top I felt a bit better as I leaned against the counter and let the liquid slid down my throat.

"Hey mate." Matty said walking in and I felt myself tenese up. I didn't like confrontation. I mean, if I could be avoided it I'd prefer it.

"Hi."

He smiled and leaned on the counter across from me.

"What's up?" I regrettfully asked.

"Yeh tell meh."

"Uh, nuffin?" I responded with a raised eyebrow. Oh yeah. He knew.

"Not gonna tell meh yeh slept wif my girlfriend?"

"Yeh girlfriend?" I asked because as far as I knew that wasn't true.

"Yeah."

"Who's yeh girlfriend?" I asked trying not to get annoyed like I felt myself doing.

"Sophia."

"Wasn't this mornin'."

"She is now."

"So techincally I didn't sleep wif yeh bird, mate." I said sitting my beer down kind of harshly.

"Yeh still knew I liked her."

"Yeh righ'. I did. But yeh tellin' meh, that if tha roles were reversed yeh'd say no?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Not tha point."

"Yes it is."

"Do yeh like her?"

I shrugged, "Doesn't matta, she's yeh girlfried." I mocked. Being a smart ass was my second nature.

"Or are yeh worried she likes meh? I mean, it was juss sex mate." I said patting his shoulder before picking up my beer and walking out. No doubt he was now furious with me.

I took a gulp of my beer before falling back next to Tom.

"Is he mad?"

"Furious." I said chuckling. It was easier to laugh at it. I looked over only to have my eyes come in contact with the blue ones that made my heart skip beats.

I quickly looked away and looked down at my beer with a sigh. I hated this for so many reasons. I hated how she made me feel like I had zero confidence when I knew I was the most arrogant guy in the room.

Matt finally emerged and sat by Sophia after giving me a harsh look like I cared. I rolled my eyes and kicked my foot up to my knee.

"Mate, I fink tonigh' is a nigh' ta drink til we black out." Tom said and I nodded in agreeance. He just may be right.

After an hour or so and a few beers later I had decided I couldn't sit here anymore.

"Alrigh'. Well. As fun as this has been me and Tom are goin' ta a pub. Come, don't, whateva." I said brushing my hair from my face as I stood up quickly. It took everything not to look at Sopia because I could feel her staring at me from here.

"Why are yeh goin'? So yeh can shag someone's girlfriend?" Matt asked and I couldn't hold back my laugh. You think he'd know by now that you can't get under my skin and that more than likely I'd win this game.

"Nah mate, why would I do that? I can juss shag yehs." I said with a victorious smile. The look on his face was priceless. He deserved it. I chuckled and waved before heading out with Tom.

"Dude...that was harsh."

"He deserved it."

"Sophia didn't." He responded and my smile faded. Some times I should think things through..

I sighed as I got in the car, "I know." I grumbled. Well I may have won the battle, but not the war.

After several strong drinks and Lee and Vegan showing up. I was a bit wasted to put it nicely. Of course instead of feeling good and carefree all I could think about was how I needed to apologize to Sophia. Then again, for some reason I assume I'd be thinking of her anyways.

"Oli, yeh becomin' one of those people." Vegan said causing me to look up from my drink, "What people?"

"Those depressed drunks!"

"I'm not depressed."

"Well yeh not normal drunk Oli!"

I sighed, "I'm gonna go."

"What? Why?!"

"Cause I feel like shit and I wanna go apologize ta Sophia." I said fumbling out of my chair.

"Do not go to her house." Vegan groaned and I shrugged, "I got to. Wanna know why? Cause I love her and I can't stop finkin' bout her and I am an arsehole." I said seriously. Well as serious as I could be drunk.

Tom spat his drink out all over the table causing all of us to look at him.

"Love?" He asked as Lee gave him a disgusted look.

"Love." I said making a heart with my fingers, "I love Sophia." I said with a druken grin.

"No yeh don't..."

"Yes I bloody do." I said defensively. How can you argue with me about who I love?!

"So I gotta see her, cause I love her, and I wanna cuddle wif her." I said smiling like an idiot and Vegan busted out laughing, "Oh man. Sadly I believe him."

"Yeh should. Wanna take meh?"

"Oh yeah. Gotta see this." He said and Tom groaned, "Then we will all go see Oli get rejected."

"Fuck. What if fuckin' Matt is wif her? Yeh know, I don't fink I like him anymore." I said as vegan threw his arm over my shoulders to balance me.

"He's not. He just texted me."

"Oli, yeh sure yeh jus don't wanna shag her?" Lee asked as we headed out of the loud pub.

I nodded furiously, "I mean, I like shaggin' her, but I juss, I wanna see her. Sh'es propa lovely. Yeh met her?"

Lee laughed, "Dude yeh pissed." He said opening the car door for me.

Maybe I was but I couldn't sleep without seeing her. The ride to her house seemed like hours and when we finally arrived I hopped out quickly.

"So we will wait say 15 minutes. If yeh aren't back we are assumin' she let yeh in and we're leavin'." Vegan said and I nodded before making my way to her door.

I sighed before knocking softly. I was unsure of what time it was, but I'm sure she'd still be up regardless. Her door did eventually open and she stood here with a confused look on her face, in her cutepajamas causing a grin to hit my lips.

"Yes?" She asked boringly and my smile faded, "Baby, I'm sorrah bout earlia. He was juss pissin' meh off. Yeh didn't hear tha shit he said in that kitchen ta meh. And I didn't realize how shitty that was of me until afta it happened. So I'm sorrah. I reallah am. I don't like yeh mad at meh." I said seriously.

She sighed, "Did you drive here?"

I shook my head no and she reached out and grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me in.

"You smell like alcohol."

"Well, I have been drinkin' my love." I said allowing her to take me wherever she wanted. She pulled me into her spare bedroom and I fell onto the bed.

"Soph, do yeh forgive meh?" I asked and she sighed as I tried to focus.

"Yeah." She whispered and I fell back onto the pillow, "Good. I feel propa bad and I miss yeh."

"You just saw me earlier."

"So?" I mumbled into her pillow taking in her smell.

"Oli, do you want me to take you home?"

"I'm at home if yeh here." I said cheesily as I held my hand out to her.

She sighed and I opened my eyes to look at her, "I'm not gonna touch yeh Soph, juss lay wif meh."

She finally placed her hand in mine and I pulled her to the bed, wrapping my arms around her as I did so.

I was right about one thing, home was with her. I felt whole when I was even in her presense. That's how I knew, drunk or not, what I felt for her was real. The love I had confessed earlier was not going to go away now.

Oh, I was in serious trouble...
♠ ♠ ♠
Aweee. Oliiii. :3

Thanks for commenting;
Love_273677
Stella Sykes (Sophie lovin'. I laughed at that...haha.)
Majoji (I know! If only we could be so lucky! Ha.)
Hellxoxsunshine
LinnyLou (that should be his slogan to pick up chicks, "Oli sex, it's its own type of sex." Haha.)
Acey5592
ASinerAndARocker
As Above_So Below (...I don't even know what kind of shape that is...haha)