Status: completed.

Caught Up In You.

Broken hearted.

"Who's idea was this again?" I asked Lee as we followed the small dark trail through the woods.

"Jona."

"Figures. We should have brought bloody flashlights." I grumbled and he chuckled as he led the way.

"Is Sophia comin'?" He asked and I shrugged, "I don't know."

"Well, Matty is, so probably." He said as we finally reached the clearing where there were already tons of people and a huge fire in the middle.

"Yeah she's here." He said before leaving me to go get some alcohol. I sighed this was going to be horrible.

I followed Lee to a cooler where I pulled out a beer and looked around for Tom.

"So, this is awkward." Tom said popping up beside me and I looked at him with a confused look.

"Them." He said and I followed his eyes to Matt and Sophia as Matt kissed her and held her close. I shrugged trying not to seem like I cared, but I still looked away.

"She likes meh though. I got her to admit it, but I mean, she's still wif him. I fink she finks I'm not serious bout it." I said looking back at him.

"Are yeh?"

I nodded, "Yeah. Course."

"Juss wonderin'."

"Yeah I'm very serious. I want to be wif her, Tom. I juss, don't know how else to prove that." I said with a shrug.

He patted my shoulder, "Yeh will get her mate. Yeh always do."

I shot him a look, "What does that mean?"

"Juss yeh always get who yeh want."

"Yeah well clearly that doesn't apply ta her." I grumbled before walking towards the fire and taking a seat in a beach chair. It was cold outside so standing too far from it made me freeze and I couldn't help but glance back at Sophia to see if she was bundled up.

"Hey Jona's bird brought some friends." Lee said taking a seat beside me. I shrugged and looked to the fire.

"Is it that serious?" He asked and I rolled my eyes, "Yes Lee. It is."

"I mean, maybeh flirtin' or shaggin' some bird will change yeh mind."

"No. Afraid not."

He sighed, "Fine. Be miserable."

"Fanks. I will be." I grumbled bringing the bottle to my lips.

Flirting with another girl wouldn't make it better. It would just make me feel more like shit because she would know I was doing it just to spite her.

I sighed and looked back at her only to realize she had disappeared.

"What's wrong?" I heard her say which startled me. She had sat beside me without my knowledge and I looked at her quickly.

"Nuffin, love."

"You're sitting alone. Something is."

"Maybeh I juss wanna be 'lone."

"You? Ha."

I grinned and looked back at the bottle in my hand.

"If it's gonna be him juss let meh know, cause I talk a good game but I don't like seein' yeh wif him." I said seriously.

"Oliver, he's my boyfriend..."

"So that means him?" I asked locking eyes with her, "Does it? Juss say it and I'll leave yeh 'lone Sophia. For good."

She bit her lip before finally speaking, "Leave me alone?"

"Yes. 'Lone. Like those people who juss say ello to each otha when they're forced to be round one anotha."

She instantly frowned and I ran my hand through my hair nervously.

"I don't want that."

"Yeh don't know what yeh want, Soph."

"Yes I do. I want to be able to be friends with you. Why can't we be friends? We have been before."

"Before, Sophia."

"So you'd just rather not talk to me?" She asked softly and I knew she was hurt but so was I.

"If I can't be wif yeh tha way I want ta, yes, I ratha not talk ta yeh."

"That isn't fair."

"How do yeh figure? Yeh fink it would help meh get ova my feelins if we still hung out like we're bess mates?" I asked.

"...Like nuffin' was wrong?" I added and she bit her lip, her eyes now watering and I felt so bad for saying this, but it needed to be done.

"Well this is all your fault." She said straightening back up and her sad eyes seemed to go angry instantly.

"My fault?"

"Yes. If you would have just left me alone. This wouldn't have happened!"

"What? Left yeh 'lone when I first saw yeh or left yeh 'lone when we had sex? Sorrah, love, I don't know who yeh fink I am, but I am not some saint. I don't have powa ta stop when a beautiful bird frows herself at meh."

"Throws herself at you?!" She said clearly angry now.

"And juss so we are clear, dear, yeh were juss as capable ta stop tha situation as I was so don't blame meh for it happenin'." I said seriously.

"You are ridiculous!" She said standing up and I rolled my eyes, "So ridiculous cause I'm righ'!" I said not daring to let her think she won this.

She huffed and I stood up quickly which put me inches from her, "Let meh tell yeh somefin, love, go back ta yeh boyfriend, keep believin' it's all meh so yeh won't feel so bad bout it, and we'll juss pretend like we don't know each otha. OH, and that we didn't make out before yeh boyfriend picked yeh up." I whispered with a smirk and she gave me a glare before stomping off.

I was done playing games with her. I wanted so badly to just be with her, but she needed to figure that out on her own. Trying to push my way into her life wasn't going to make things better. I downed the rest of my beer and as I reached for another, one of Jona's girlfriend's friends was standing next to the cooler. Well, maybe this would be a good idea. Maybe she'd see how much she hated me with someone and she'd understand my pain of seeing her with Matty.

"Hi." I said flashing my charming smile, "Ollah." I said holding out my hand to the petite blonde.

"Heather."

I nodded with a grin. Well, this night was going to be interesting.

As hours passed and the alcohol took over, I found myself making out with the Heather girl in one of the chairs. Apparently the girl wasn't very classy and I was too drunk to care.

"Let's go to my car." She said tugging at my shirt as her lips went down my neck. I grunted at the thought but realized, drunk or not, I couldn't do it. It wasn't me and I felt too much for Sophia. Damn having a conscience.

"No. Here's fine baby." I grumbled finding her lips as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

She whined and looked at me with a pout, "I want sex."

"Yeh don't hold back do yeh?" I asked with a chuckle.

She giggled, "No."

I rubbed her thigh as I debated on the statement. I mean, it's not that I didn't want to, it's just, it wasn't Sophia. That's what seemed to get at me.

"I can't love." I finally stated and she sighed, "Why?"

"Juss not in tha mood." I said shrugging.

"Seems like it."

I groaned, "I know, ok? I just can't."

"Fine. Can we still make out?"

"Gladly." I said with a grin as I brought her face to mine. I ran my hand up her side as she pushed herself against me. She wanted me. I knew that and a part of me was extremely turned on that she did, but I wouldn't allow myself to give in.

"Get a room." I heard and I pulled from Heather to look over to see Sophia opening the cooler.

"Hey, Sophia, why don't yeh mind yeh own business?" I said with a grin and she rolled her eyes, "You're right. I forgot we aren't friends so why should I care if you hook up with a slut?"

"Hey!" Heather said and I shushed her, "Parently yeh do care." I stated as Matt walked up to Sophia.

"Mate, I fink yeh need ta give yeh bird a good lay. She seems ta be on edge. Juss know, she likes ta beh on top. She's kind of dominatin'." I stated with a drunken smirk, "or maybeh some good weed will do tha trick."

"You slept with her?" Heather asked and I rolled my eyes as Matty stared at me angrily.

"Yes. It was just out of pity reallah." I said giving her grin.

"Shut up Oli! You're really pissing me off!" Sophia yelled and I rolled my eyes at her attempt to be mean.

"What's new my love? What's fuckin' new?!" I asked loudly and Heather was now staring at me with wide eyes.

"Ugh! I hate you!"

"Yeah well good for yeh! Wish I could feel tha same! But No! I'm tha fuckin' twat who loves yeh!" I shouted causing everyone around us to shut up. I gently pushed Heather off of me so I could get up.

Matty stared at me eyes wide and I fumbled out of the chair.

"I'm leavin'. Carry on." I grumbled dropping the beer from my hand and it poured out onto the ground.

I was done with feeling vulnerable. Done with feeling like I was the only one who cared. It wasn't who I was and I hated how she had some much control now. When did that happen? When did I lose that?

After several minutes of walking I realized I had no idea where I was and I groaned. Great. Just fucking great. Lost in the woods is exactly where I want to me.

I sighed and leaned against a tree. I was too drunk and too hurt to care really. I allowed my head to fall and I closed my eyes. Fuck Sophia. Fuck her.

"There you are! You fucking went the wrong way! Could you stop being so fucking ridiculous and get up from the ground!" Sophia yelled and I quickly looked up at her.

"Oh sod off Sophia. Like yeh fuckin' care." I grumbled forcing myself off the ground.

"What is you problem?!"

"Reallah Soph? Reallah?!" I yelled throwing my hands up and she crossed her arms in response.

I sighed and breathed in deeply, "I hate yellin'. I hate how yeh fuckin' piss meh off, I hate how I have no control ova this, I fuckin' hate that I feel this way bout yeh. I hate it all. So from this point on Sophia, I'm done. I'm done tryin'. So do what yeh want, wif who yeh want and I hope yeh fuckin' happah ok? Cause this is tha las' conversation we will eva have. Yeh win." I said seriously before walking the way she came from.

I sighed shoving my hands in my pockets trying not to run back to her and tell her I didn't mean it and that I loved her and that I was sorry, but I couldn't do that. I had to stay strong.

I finally found my way to where everyone parked and luckily I came upon Tom who was calling my name clearly looking for me.

"I'm righ' here." I said causing him to spin around quickly.

"Oh. Finally. Yeh worried meh. Want meh ta take yeh home?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeh ok?"

"No. I told Sophia I'm done." I grumbled climbing into his car.

"Done? Yeh?"

"Yes. Who am I kiddin' Tom? I'm not this guy. She finks I am, but I'm not. I'm not gonna figh' for someone who doesn't want meh."

"She likes yeh mate."

"Not how I want her to." I mumbled as I closed my eyes.

"Oli, come on. Yes she does."

"Yeh too optimistic. Which in normal times I appreciate, but not this time."

"She does. Yeh should have seen her when that bird was all ova yeh. Fought she was gonna jump up and hit tha bird at any moment." He said chuckling.

I shrugged and he spoke once more, "She was mad Oli, cause she likes yeh like yeh like her. Maybeh she's juss afraid ta hurt Matty."

"Well it's bloody stupid." I grumbled crossing my arms, "Plus, she won talk ta meh 'gain afta what I said..."

"Was it mean?"

"Well, not reallah, I don't know. Drop it." I mumbled. I didn't want to talk about it or think of her.

I just wanted to go home and sleep and if possible forget all about Sophia. If only that was possible.
♠ ♠ ♠
In honor of the fact that I've reached one hundred and effin' ten subscribers! I'm posting a day earlier! :D You guys rock. Hard.

Also, I was thinking of doing another series of stories. Sort of like the BMTH ones I did on all the boys. BUT here's the thing, which band shall I use? Maybeeee you me at six? The Maine? Another band you like? Let me know what you think! :)

P.S. thanks to everyone who comments. You're awesome. Comments make my day! :)