Status: completed.

Caught Up In You.

Happy Feelings.

After Sophia's announcement. Sleep was impossible. She loved me. She admitted it, so it had to be true. Yet, it seemed to terrify me all at the same time. I sighed and forced myself to sleep for a few hours, only to wake back up to the sun shining in. I was scared she'd leave without telling me and I wouldn't have the chance to tell her how happy her saying that made me and how I wanted nothing more but to be with her.

I forced myself from the bed and to the room she was suppose to be in only to be hit with sadness when I realized the bed was empty.

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair as I fought with myself on what to do.

I went back to my room to slid a shirt on before searching my house to see if she was still here by chance. Oddly enough, in my last effort, I found her on the front porch and a wave of relief washed over me.

"Yeh ok?" I managed to get out which startled her.

"Sorrah." I mumbled as she turned to look at me.

"It's ok." She whispered before looking back out to the lawn.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Will you take me home?"

"No. Talk ta meh first."

"There's nothing to say. You don't want to talk to me remember?"

Of course she couldn't make it easy.

I sighed and leaned against the door frame, "Yeh said yeh love meh, Soph."

She shrugged and I sat down on the stair next to her.

"So?"

"So? That's a big deal."

She shrugged once more and I grabbed her hand, "Sophia."

She looked at me and I linked my fingers with hers, "What did Matty say ta yeh lass nigh', baby?"

"Just that he didn't think we should be together until I knew what I wanted because if you loved me I needed to really think about it." She said as she stared at our linked hands. I rubbed my thumb over her hand as the silence took over.

"He's righ' yeh know." I whispered scooting closer to her until our legs were touching.

"Yeh need ta decide what yeh want."

"I know what I want."

"Well tell meh so I can know what to do." I whispered bringing my hand to her cheek.

"I miss yeh so much Sophia." I added and I kissed her hand softly. I just needed her back like I had her. Otherwise, I didn't know what I'd do with myself.

"I miss not gettin' ta sleep wif yeh at nigh', I miss kissin' yeh, makin' yeh laugh, havin' yeh ta talk to, everyfing." I whispered.

She sighed and laid her head on my shoulder.

"I do love you." She whispered and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I know yeh do, love. I love yeh too."

She wrapped her arms around my torso and I sighed in happiness although, I was still unsure what this meant, "Want meh ta make yeh some pancakes?" I asked kissing her head.

She nodded and I grinned as I pulled her up from the stair. I led her back into the house and into the kitchen where I swiftly picked her up and sat her on the counter.

"Oli..." she said as I began to grab things from the pantry.

"Yes, my love?" I asked grabbing up what I needed and closing the door back with my elbow. I dropped everything onto the counter before shifting my eyes back to her.

"Never mind...." she said shaking her head like her thought was not good enough to say.

"Juss say what yeh want, love." I said leaning over and pressing my lips to her cheek.

"Do you still want to be with me?"

I stifled a laugh, "Was that seriously a question?" I asked looking over at her and she shrugged, "Just wondering because I really want to be with you."

"Then be wif meh, Soph."

"Ok."

"Ok?" I asked stopping what I was doing and she hit my arm to make me look back at the pancake I was trying to cook.

"Yeah."

"So...yeh my girlfriend?" I asked smiling like an idiot as I flipped the pancake.

"Yeah. Guess I am."

I shot her a look only to see her with a grin on her face. I chuckled and placed the pancake on a plate before stepping over to her.

"My girlfriend." I cooed bringing my hand to her cheek.

"Your hungry girlfriend."

I chuckled and kissed her lips, "Don't worrah. I'm gonna take care of it."

...because I knew better than anyone, what Sophia wants, Sophia gets. Or maybe I just allow it to be that way...

She smiled, "You're the best."

"Mhm." I mumbled giving her knee a squeeze before stepping back to the oven.

She hopped off the counter and went to the refrigerator causing me to laugh just because she seemed so comfortable with me and I loved it.

"What yeh doin' baby?"

"Do you want orange juice or beer? I think you need to go to the store."

I chuckled, "I'm not use ta housin' someone besides mehself, love. We will go ta tha store today ok?" I said like she lives with me. Then again, I didn't find having her here all the time to be a problem.

"So orange juice?"

I laughed, "Yeah."

She sat it on the counter and I watched her as she stood on her toes to reach for two glasses. I snickered causing her to shoot me a look, "What?"

"Yeh so short."

"Shut up." She grumbled causing me to laugh, "Guess I'll have ta move everyfing so it'll be in yeh range." I teased.

"Ha ha." She mumbled pouring the juice in cups as I turned the oven off.

I leaned over and kissed her cheek, "I love yeh my short bird." I whispered.

She kissed me quickly and I smiled as she grabbed up the two glasses and I followed her to the table. I was too happy for my own good.

"Why are you smiling?" She asked sitting across from me and I shrugged, "Yeh juss make meh smile. Can I not?"

She giggled, "I mean, sure."

"Eat sillah bird."

We ate in silence as I occasionally looked at her. I couldn't help but watch her. She was beautiful and it was hard not to do so.

I bumped into her gently as she helped me wash the dishes quickly which caused a giggle to leave her lips. I think I did things just to see her smile, or hear her laugh, there really was no other excuse.

"Oli. You're going to make me drop it."

"Nah." I responded with a grin and she looked up at me with a glare.

"Go get dressed my love and we will go grocery shoppin'." I said as I turned the water off and grabbed the plate from her.

"Together?"

"No. We will walk in togetha but yeh go one way I'll go tha otha." I said sarcastically and she pushed me lightly causing me to laugh.

"Baby, go." I said shooing her off and she sighed before walking out of the kitchen.

Some how we managed to both get ready and and arrive at the nearest grocery store thirty minutes later.

"I honestly don't think I've eva legit went shoppin' like this." I said as we walked in and she grabbed a cart.

"First time for everything."

"Mhm." I said with a grin as we slowly went down the fruit aisle.

"Well I forget you don't eat anything so..."

I rolled my eyes, "Not true, but even if it is, my bird does and she happens ta beh at my house a lot and I don't fink I can juss keep feedin' her pancakes."

"Very true."

"So what does my bird want?" I asked wrapping my arms around her waist from behind and she laughed, "It's your house."

"Mhm. I like yeh there though." I mumbled kissing her temple before dropping my arms.

"Well what can you cook?" She asked and I laughed, "Reallah?"

"Yes really."

"I can cook, but yeh eat meat so..."

"So you're saying you wouldn't make me say, a cheese burger?"

I groaned, "I'm gonna say no, but I probably would. I'd juss be cursin' yeh tha whole time."

"That's love." She said turning to face me.

I shrugged with a grin, "well, I do kind of love yeh so..."

She giggled and I pulled her to me kissing her sweetly.

"Well, it all makes sense now." I heard and Sophia and I quickly turned to see Tiffany.

"What makes sense?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Why we broke up."

"Yeh caught me." I said throwing my hands up jokingly causing Sophia to snicker.

Tiffany rolled her eyes, "I should have known. You always like the damsel in distress. Easier that way huh?"

"Yeh righ'. Yeh know meh. Shagged her righ' afta we broke up." I said with amusement.

"Whatever. Your loss. But just so we're clear. She isn't that pretty." She said flinging her hair as she walked away and I laughed as I looked at Sophia.

"Well, I fink yeh prettah." I said kissing her cheek as she laughed.

"Who knew she even knew what a grocery store was..." Sophia teased.

"Hey. Be nice." I joked with a wink as she laughed and I followed her down the aisle throwing random things into the cart.

"Seriously Oli? You need fruit snacks? Didn't know we had a five year old at your house."

"We do love. Righ' here." I said patting my chest and she rolled her eyes causing the girl who was ringing our stuff up to laugh.

I smiled and placed my arm around her waist, "Plus love, why are yeh complain' like yeh payin' for it?"

"You're right. Here." She said and throwing packs of gum onto the register and the girl started laughing.

"Oye! What yeh doin' yeh crazy bird?!" I said grabbing her hands.

"I swear woman." I said shaking my head as I began putting the gum back, "point made. Jeez."

"You two are cute." The girl said giving us a smile.

"Yeahhh. I try." I said causing Sophia to roll her eyes, "Oh gosh..."

I laughed along with the girl as I slid my card not even sure how much I was paying.

"Well that was successful." I said pushing the cart to the car.

"Oh yeah. Running into exes, the cashier thinking were nuts. Very successful."

I kissed her with a grin, "Yep. Good day." I responded packing the bags into the car.

"I like this." I said honestly as she helped me put up groceries.

"Like what?"

"Us." I said watching her stand of her toes to place something in the cabinet.

I grinned and leaned back against the counter.

"Well, I hope you like us."

"I do. A lot, love." I said deciding to help her out and grab the box from her to place it in the cabinet.

"There." I whispered wrapping my arms around her and kissing her cheek.

"Hope no one ever wants cookies."

I laughed, "No I hope yeh don't eva want cookies."

"Sucks being me."

I chuckled and moved the box to a lower shelf, "There my love. Screw organization." I teased.

"Oh thanks."

"Mmhm." I chuckled kissing her cheek several times.

"I should probably talk to Matty some time soon." She said rubbing my forearm that was draped over her stomach.

"Fine." I mumbled against her shoulder and she chuckled, "Can't just show up with you. That isn't nice."

"I'm all for dramatics." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Fine love. Do whateva yeh feel necessary. Juss don't come back sayin' yeh can't be wif meh case yeh feel bad for him or I'll propa hurt yeh."

"Violent much?"

"Well, I wouldn't hurt yeh juss probably kidnap yeh."

"Sweet of you."

"I try." I said turning her to face me.

"I love yeh, Sophia." I said seriously as I brought my hand to her cheek.

"And I love you too, Oliver." She said removing herself from me with a smile as she went to pick up another bag from the floor.

"Now let's finish this." She said throwing a box at me which I quickly caught.

I chuckled as I opened the cabinet, "Yeh crazy, my bird. Crazy." I said with a smile as I shook my head.

I was too happy for my own good, but if she stuck around I don't think it would ever go away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aweee. Finally they are together! :3

I usually don't update on midnight on weekdays, but I can't sleep! Besides that, I've gone a bit overboard...

Go subscribe to my two stories, I have yet to start and that don't have layouts, but are definitely being brain stormed and will begin after this! :)

Oliver Sykes - Take Control

Josh Franceschi - Wildflowers

Thanks for commenting;
As above_So Below (Yeahhh. I think you may be right. Haha.)
Marie.eza
StellaSykes
ASinerAndARocker
Love_273677 (I believe this answers your question! Lol)
Majoji
:)