Status: completed.

Caught Up In You.

The wretched.

"Does anyone know how ta block a numba?" I asked staring down at my phone.

"Nope. Why?" Matty asked his mouth full of chips as we set around the studio waiting for Jona to be done so we could go home.

"Tiffany won't stop textin meh." I grumbled shovng my phone in my pocket.

"Have yeh responded?" Lee asked curiously.

"Course not! She's mental."

"And yeh bird would be mad." Lee chuckled shoving chips in his mouth.

I rolled my eyes and leaned against my chair. I just wanted to go home, see Sophia and sleep. It was hitting around 3 in the morning and I was exhausted.

"Look, I'm goin' home." I finally said standing up quickly.

"Be back at ten." Our producer said not bothering to turn away from the booth Jona was in.

"Yeah, yeah. Lata." I grumbled as I headed to my car with Sopha on my mind. This was only the 2nd day in the studio and I was already missing the time I spent with her. I drove quickly to her house partly so I didn't fall asleep.

I quietly unlocked her door and walked in yawning as I closed it back softly. I kicked my shoes off knowing she'd yell at me for leaving them in the hallway in the morning.

I walked to her room and gently crawled onto her bed where she was already asleep. I hovered over her for a moment kissing her cheek before laying beside her.

I sighed feeling my exhaustion taking over and wrapped my arm around her tightly, pulling her to my chest.

"Oli?" She mumbled softly and I kissed her neck, "Yeah, it' juss meh. Go back to sleep my love." I whispered letting her cuddle against me. I wouldn't have minded her waking up even though I was tired, I missed having time to simply ask her how her day was.

"How was work?" She whispered and I chuckled, "We got a lot done so it was good. How was work for yeh my love?" I whispered kissing her forehead.

"Oh good. Sam quit, so guess who Tom made manager? Me." She said with a sleepy grin and I cupped her face, "So proud of yeh." I whispered before kissing her lips.

"I miss you." She said softly and I touched my nose to hers as I closed my eyes.

"I know baby. I miss yeh too."

"Ok enough talking it's late and I know you're tired." She whispered and I held her to me, "Yes I am, but I want to talk ta yeh. I haven't seen yeh since 8 this mornin'."

"I don't want to talk." She mumbled buring her face into the crease of my neck as she held on to me tghtly.

"Ok." I whispered closing my eyes and it wasn't long until her breathing put me to sleep.

I woke up the next morning to kisses being placed on my face and although I was still tired a grin hit my lips.

"Oliver. You need to get up." She whispered and I reached out pulling her on top of me causing her to giggle.

"Mhm. Stay." I mumbled running my hand down her back. She kissed my cheek again and I held her to me.

"I love yeh." I whispered and she hugged me, "I love you too. You have to leave soon so get up." She said kissing my neck and I groaned as she climbed off of me.

"The first day we have a break I'm spendin' all day in bed." I grumbled as I went to the bathroom. She laughed as I splashed water on my face and quickly brushed my teeth.

"I made coffee if you want some." She said as I pulled on a clean shirt while walking into the living room. I gave her a grin as I messed with my unruly hair, "Fanks love."

She nodded and I held my hand out to her, "Come here."

She looked at me from the couch and although giving me a weird look she grabbed my hand and stood up.

I smiled and pulled her to me, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I haven't had a propa kiss from yeh in foreva." I said bringing one of my hands to her cheek.

"I know."

"I don't like it."

She laughed, "Well change it."

"I will." I mumbled pressing my lips to hers instantly. It had been a while since we had a decent kiss and I didn't realize how muched I had missed her until now. I tangled my hand in her hair as my tongue entered her mouth, deepening the kiss. She finally pulled back breathing heavily and I pecked her lips once more.

"Yeh drive meh mental." I whispered touching my forehead to hers.

"You have to go."

"Fuck'em." I responded causing her to laugh as I picked her up, her legs instantly wrapping around me.

"I mean, they can't fire meh so..." I said with a grin as she played with my hair.

"Still..."

"Look, I'll juss beh honest wif'em. My bird needed some lovin'." I joked carrying her back to her room as she giggled, "Don't say that."

"Fine. I'll say that I needed to shag someone! Betta?"

"Sure."

I smiled and kissed her, "Unless yeh juss want meh ta go." I whispered laying us on the bed.

"No." She mumbled holding me to her and I smiled, "Didn't fink so."

"I miss you too much already."

I sighed and kissed her cheek, "I know my love and I'm propa sorrah."

She ran her hand into my hair and I instantly kissed her lips which turned into much more than innocent kisses.

"I'm so late." I said against her shoulder after I noticed the clock said 11:30.

"Go."

"No." I mumbled tightening my grasp on her, "I needed this. I need time wif yeh." I whispered kissing her shoulder.

"They've probably called you a million times."

"I don't care." I responded because truthfully I didn't. Time with her meant too much to me. She pulled from me and I groaned letting her go as she leaned over grabbing up my pants and fishing for my phone.

"Why must you be the logical one?" I asked and she laughed as she relaxed back in her spot and I cuddled to her as she messed with my phone.

"Onlah two calls. Suprisin'." I said and she laughed, "And 5 text. Listen to this, Oli, where the fuck are you I'm going to murder you when you get here."

"Ouch." I chuckled as I kissed her neck.

"Why is Tiffany texting you?" She asked and I pulled back quickly, "Huh?"

She shoved my phone in my face and I groaned as I read the text.

"I don't know. I haven't responded."

"Oh this isn't the first time?"

I sighed, "No. She started yesterday."

"Oh..."

I looked at her seriously as I threw my phone back to the floor.

"I haven't texted her back Soph."

"Ok." She said shrugging and I sighed, "Sophia..."

"What?"

"There is nuffin ta worry bout. Let her text meh all she wants. I only want yeh." I whispered and she nodded in response. I kissed her forehead before climbing from the bed. I did need to go before I pissed anyone else off.

I pulld my clothes back on as she sat in the bed and I knew she was over thinking those text.

Once dressed I sat in front of her and cupped her face, "What do yeh want meh ta do?" I asked seriously because I didn't want her to worry about something so stupid.

"Nothing. It's fine."

"It's clearly not. Yeh trust meh don't yeh?"

"Yeah..." she said and I knew I couldn't blame her for feeling this way because if her ex started texting her I'd be livid.

I kissed her gently and pulled her to me, "I love yeh. Only yeh. No one else. Let every bird in tha world text meh, I don't care."

She gave me a grin and I kissed her again, "I've got to go, love. I'll call yeh lata ok?"

She nodded and I sighed, "Stop it." I mumbled pulling her into my lap.

"Go."

"No. I'm not leavin' wif yeh unhappy."

"I'm not."

"Yeh are."

"Oli. Go before they come after you!"

"Fuck them! Yeh more important."

She sighed and I brushed her hair back, "What can I do to make it betta?"

"I'm fine, Oli."

I sighed, "Fine. I don't believe you, but ok."

She kissed me and I held her to me, "Go. I'm going to shower."

"I'll take yeh." I said with a grin as I scooped her up although she was wrapped in a sheet. She laughed and I kissed her cheek as I carried her to the bathroom.

"Have a lovely day. I'll see yeh tonigh'." I whispered against her lips and she nodded.

"Love yeh." I mumbled pressing my lips to hers before leaving her alone. I couldn't help but still feel uneasy about that whole ordeal. I had every plan to fix it though.

I walked into the studio and all eyes landed on me.

"Where the fuck have yeh been?" Lee was the first to ask.

"Sophia saw a text from Tiffany so I've been playin' damage control. Plus, it's not like I'm doin' vocals today."

"Oh man, what did yeh tell her?" Jona asked and I sighed, "The truth! I haven't done anyfing wrong. I haven't even texted tha bird back!"

"Just tell tha bitch ta leave yeh 'lone!"

"Maybe yeh should stop datin' crazy birds." Jona suggested and I rolled my eyes, "Well, Sophia isn't crazy."

"Well, no, but she's tha only one who isn't." Matty said and I sighed, "I'll just text her back tellin' her to leave me 'lone."

"Good idea."

I sighed and text a very blunt text back to her. If this didn't solve the problem I didn't know what I would do all I knew was I wasn't going to have her ruin what I had with Sophia.

Surprisingly we got out at a decent time. Well 11 was decent to us at least. As we walked out the studio Lee came to a stop causing me to run into the back of him. I groaned and he quickly spoke, "Look whos by yeh car mate." He said and my eyes shot over to see Tiffany.

I groaned, "Why meh!?"

"What do yeh want Tiffany?" I asked angrily as I stomped over to her.

"Did yeh not undastand when I said leave meh 'lone?" I added and he rolled her eyes, "Oh come on Oli, I figured you were getting tired of that girl. It's about that time don't you think?"

"No, I love her, so I don't see that happenin'." I grumbled glaring at the girl in front of me, "So move."

She laughed which just pissed me off even more, "Oliver Sykes doesn't love anyone but himself."

"No sweetie, Oliver Sykes doesn't love yeh." I spat out pushing her aside so I could get into my car. I was sick of her bullshit and I just wanted to get to Sophia.

"You'll be back." She smirked and I rolled my eyes, "No 'fraid not." I grumbled getting into the car and slamming the door shut. I was pissed the whole way to Sophia's, hopefully that meant the end of that crap because I don't know what I would do if it wasn't.
♠ ♠ ♠
Damn Tiffany! :p

Thanks for everyone who has commented and subscribed! :)