Status: completed.

Caught Up In You.

Choices to make.

"Oli, yeh ok? Yeh been reallah quiet today." Lee said as we all sat around eating lunch in the studio we have been inclosed in for days.

"Uh, I'm fine." I responded sitting my fork down with a sigh.

"Relationship issues?" Jona asked causing Matt to chuckle.

"No. She's juss been actin' weird lately and I feel like somefin' is goin' on. I juss don't know what yet." I spoke as I leaned back into my chair.

Sophia had been acting funny for the past two days and at first I thought maybe she was stressed or simply tired, but now I was not so sure and it was starting to stress me out.

"Probably hormones." Matty said with a mouth full of food.

I gave him a weird look and Lee nodded, "Yeah. I fink that shit happens."

"What kind of birds do yeh idiots date? My bird is normal." I said as I brought my bottled water to my lips.

"Mate, I know she is! But I fink pregnacy makes them hormonal!"

Every drop of water that had fallen into my mouth was instantly sprayed across the room. The guys all looked at me like I was insane as I started coughing up a storm.

"Dude, yeh ok?" Jona asked patting my back as I gasped for breath.

"What do yeh mean pregnancy?" I asked trying to regain my composure.

"Pregnant. Yeh know...wif a baby."

"And why would yeh be usin' that word in a sentence wif my bird?" I asked seriously.

"Because, uh..." Lee fumbled as his eyes shot to Matty who held a confused look of his own, "Tom said Sophia was pregnant so...I juss figured."

"What?!" I shouted jumping up from my seat instantly.

"Yeah, maybe he was juss kiddin' or I mean, maybeh he was talkin' bout someone else." He responded trying to fix the disaster, but my head was already swirling with thoughts. That would explain a lot, but why wouldn't she tell me?

"I've gotta go." I mumbled fleeing the building without further argument. I nearly killed myself flying to drop dead and I busted in the door causing every customer around to look at me instantly. I forced a smile an quickly headed to the small office in the back. Once I reached it I realized Tom and Sophia were already seated, talking to one another. A part of me would be furious if this was true simply because everyone knew but me.

"Sophia." I spoke causing her to jump in her seat. Her eyes hit mine and I crossed my arms in a serious manner.

"What's wrong?" She asked and Tom shifted in his seat uncomfortably. Oh yeah. There was no denying it was true now. My jaw clinched together as I tried to form the right words.

"Tom leave."

He quickly ran out without a word and I shut the door as he did so.

"Sophia, I'm only gonna ask this once, so tell meh tha truf. Are yeh pregnant?" I asked and she bit her bottom lip nervously. The room grew silent and I just stared at her waiting for an answer.

"Yes..."

"And yeh have known for how long?"

"...three days." She whispered as she fiddled with her fingers.

"Why tha fuck am I findin' out from Lee and them and not yeh?! How tha fuck do they even know Sophia?!" I asked raising my voice. I couldn't help it. It pissed me off.

"I don't know! Only Tom knew so I guess he told!"

"Onlah Tom knew?! Why tha fuck did I not know?! It's my fuckin' baby!"

"I was scared ok?! I didn't know what to do!" She said and I sighed as I leaned against the wall.

"Yeh should have told meh."

"You don't even want kids, Oli."

I ran my hand down my face before settling my eyes on her, "I should've know those fuckin' questions had more behind it than yeh were tellin' meh."

She shrugged and I let the silence take over as I tried to process it all. A baby. Fuck...

"Well, I hope you know I'm keeping it. Whether you choose to stay or whatever. That is up to you." She said and I narrowed my eyes at her, "I mean, what do yeh reallah fink of meh Sophia?" I asked a bit hurt that she assumed I would just up and leave because fathering a child wasn't in my plans.

"Do I seem like tha type that would juss run away?" I asked and she bit her lip as she looked anywhere but at me.

She finally shrugged and I had to control the anger raging in me, "I can't believe yeh would fink that. I know I said that I didn't want kids right now Sophia, but I bloody love yeh and I would neva leave yeh ova somefin' like this. 'Specially when it is partly my fault."

She shrugged with sad eyes and I tugged on my hair, "I honestly cannot believe this shit."

"Tom told me you didn't want kids and all this crap which freaked me out."

"Well maybe if you would have told me first this wouldn't have fuckin' happened! I don't even want to talk to yeh right now." I grumbled before leaving the office without waiting for a response.

Tom looked at me as I closed the door and I just glared at him in return.

"What the fuck did yeh say ta her? And on top of that how dare yeh!" I said loudly and he tried to shush me since we had customers in the shop. I didn't care though.

"I didn't say anyfing besides tha truf Oli! We bof know yeh don't want kids!"

I breathed in trying to calm myself although it wasn't. working.

"Fings are different wif her ok? So fanks for screwin' everyfing up and fanks even more for tellin' everyone but meh. Are yeh sure yeh are my brotha?" I asked before stomping out of the store.

I was livid, shocked, upset, everything you could possibly feel. I didn't even know where to go from here. I made my way back to the studio and paced outside of the building debating if I could go back in and not be angry. As I did so Matty walked out and once he noticed me he spoke, "Yeh ok, mate?"

"No." I grumbled as I sat down against the wall with a sigh.

"Is she?" He asked sitting beside me.

"Yeah..."

"Sorry mate. We figured yeh knew."

"Nah it's ok. She should have told meh."

"I'm sure she was goin' to. Did yeh talk ta her?"

"Yeah, she said she was scared to tell meh..." I mumbled as I fiddled with the hole in he knee of my jeans.

"Why?"

"Tom told her all this shit. That I didn't want kids and all this crap. She asked me a few days ago what I fought bout children and I basically told her tha same fing. God, I'm an idiot. It's basically my fault she didn't." I said realizing the truth. I had dug this grave myself and I had yelled at her for no reason.

"So she plans to keep it?"

"Yeah."

"How do you feel about that?"

"I don't care to be honest. I love her too much. I don't fink I would forgive myself if I asked her to not keep it." I whispered and he patted my shoulder, "It'll be ok mate."

I shrugged and he spoke once more, "Yeh need to apologize to her."

"I know..." I grumbled and he got up from the ground.

"Well, what are yeh waitin' on, dad?" He joked with a smile and I rolled my eyes as I pushed myself up.

"Thanks for now makin' meh want to frow up."

He laughed and patted my back, "Oh come off it. It'll be fine. Yeh love her, she loves yeh. Everyfing will work out."

"Yeah, I'm sure yeh are right..."

"Go." Matty responded shoving him lightly to his car. He was right though. I needed to apologize and tell her everything was ok. I new she was probably scared about it all and I just wanted to be there for her.

I drove to her apartment praying she was there already. I now felt like a complete asshole and planned to gravel for forgiveness if I needed to.

I knocked lightly on her door and she finally opened it after a couple of minutes. I could tell right away that she had been crying and I immediately felt worse. I didn't say anything just scooped her up in my arms.

"I'm so sorrah baby." I mumbled holding her to me as I stepped in and closed the door with my foot.

"I'm not mad at yeh I'm juss mad at myself and Tom."

"Why?" She asked as I pulled her to the couch.

"Because of what I said and what he told yeh which isn't true. I mean, it is to an extent, but everyfing is different when it comes to yeh." I whispered as she laid her head against my chest.

"I'm not mad Sophia. I won't yeh ta have this baby." I added not believing my own words, "and I will be here for yeh. Always."

She wrapped her arms around me and I kissed her head, "I love yeh."

"Love you too." She responded looking up at me. I pecked her lips with a smile and she spoke, "I'm sorry how you found out. I was going to tell you."

"I know love. Yeh have nuffin ta beh sorrah for." I whispered swiftly getting off the couch with her still in my arms and carrying her to her bed.

She didn't object and I laid her down gently.

"Are yeh ok wif it?" I asked realizing I had no idea how she felt about this situation. I proped myself up on my elbow as I stared down at her.

"Kind of have to be."

"Scared?" I asked softly and she nodded causing me to sigh.

"It'll be ok." I said placing my hand on her stomach as I kissed her cheek.

"I'm not goin' anywhere. I promise." I added at a whisper.

"Ok."

I kissed her cheek several more times as I rubbed her stomach lightly.

"Our baby huh?" I asked the words alone making it more realistic.

She nodded and I pecked her lips before moving to her stomach where I placed soft kisses.

"Move in with me." I whispered looking at her.

"What?"

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"Because...we are having a baby and we should all be together..."

"Yeah, but you'll be touring anyways."

I narrowed my eyes at her and sighed, "I feel like yeh want this not to work, Sophia. If that's the case just tell me."

"No, I do."

"I just think it would be better if I didn't have to go across town to see my child when we are in fact still together."

"I know..."

"Then stop fightin' wif meh. I know yeh scared, so am I, but I want this to work out." I whispered bringing my hand to her cheek.

She nodded and I gently kissed her lips, "I love yeh and our baby."

"I love you too." She whispered and I wrapped my arms around her.

"It'll all be fine. I'm not worried at all." I responded which was true. I oddly found myself to be the calm one in this situation simply because I love her.

"Ok."

"So settle down, love." I whispered brushing her hair lightly.

She sighed and I kissed her cheek, "We will figure it out together. No worries."

"I know."

I gave her a grin before cuddling her to me. It would all be ok. At least that's what I kept telling myself so I wouldn't worry myself to death...
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY!...So, the layouts for my new stories are up (thanks to As Above_So Below) and the first chapter to my Josh Franceschi is up so you should go check it out!

Take Control Feat. Oli Sykes

Wildflowers Feat. Josh Franceschi

Thanks for commenting;
Lexin3d
As Above_So Below
StellaSykes
Colorxmexacey
:)