Status: completed.

Caught Up In You.

A little's enough.

"I'm sorrah I'm actin', I don't know, ridiculous. Yeh juss make meh nervous." Matty said fiddling with the beanie on his head as we sat across from each other at the restaurant he brought me to.

"Why?"

"Cause yeh extremely beautiful." He mumbled causing me to chuckle, "No I'm not."

"Yeh are."

"Well, close your eyes."

He laughed at that and I gave him a smile, "Just kidding, please don't. You eating with your eyes closed could end badly."

"Oh yeah. I have a feelin' that would make this our first and last date."

I giggled, "Maybe..."

The date with Matty actually went pretty well and once he got rid of his nerves he was pretty talkative and kept me laughing. For the first time since we met I actually could see this going somewhere.

"I hope yeh had a good time." He said as he walked me to my door.

I smiled, "I did. You're not so bad to hang out with."

He chuckled, "Oh well thanks."

We stopped once we reached my door and I just stared at him as he held on to my hand.

"So, um, would yeh wanna go out wif meh 'gain?" He asked with a grin.

I nodded, "Yeah."

"Good. Well, I had a lovely time wif yeh. I'll call yeh tomorra. Goodnight Sophia." He said kissing my cheek before dropping my hand.

"Goodnight."

He gave me a grin and I forced myself inside. It was safe to say I had a slight crush on him. He was charming and funny. Which were two things that I couldn't say no to.

I walked in to my place to find Oliver on my couch with a bowl of popcorn in his lap.

"Oye, yeh back." He said as I fell beside him.

"How'd it go, love?"

"Really good actually."

"So yeh like him?"

I nodded and he chuckled, "I knew yeh would."

I shrugged and grabbed a handful of popcorn from him as I kicked my shoes off.

"Yeh missed meh, huh?"

I laughed, "Oh yeah."

He chuckled and threw popcorn at me causing me to gasp, "You are in trouble."

He laughed and threw a few more pieces at me.

"Oliver!"

"Oliver!" He mocked and with that I threw some back at him.

"Oh bring it on lil bird." He said getting up quickly and I guarded myself with a pillow.

Before I knew it I was screaming as he grabbed the pillow from me and pinned me to the couch. He then proceeded to pour half the bowl of popcorn on me.

"Oliver!"

I wiggled beneath him trying to free myself and he chuckled as he sat on top of me eating what was left of the popcorn.

"You are cleaning this up." I mumbled and he smirked, "Am not."

"Are so."

He stared down at me with an amused look as he picked popcorn from my hair.

"Look, I'm cleanin' yeh up. That must mean somefin'."

I shook my head and he chuckled, "Fine."

"Fine, what?"

"I'll clean it up, love."

"I know."

He rolled his eyes as he leaned closer to me, "Well, yeh will be happah ta know yeh smell delicious."

"I hate you."

He laughed, "Yeh do not! I now wanna lick yeh."

"Ew!"

He chuckled sliding his hands into my hair, "I'm kiddin'. Unless yeh want meh too." He said with a grin.

"No thank you."

He kissed my nose and I couldn't help the butterflies that consumed my stomach.

He then gently placed kisses down my cheek and the next thing I knew I felt him lick me causing me to squeal and him to bust out in laughter.

"Ew. Ew. Ew." I said squirming beneath him.

"I fink yeh taste betta than tha popcorn."

"I hate you!"

He laughed as he brought his shirt to my cheek, "I don't have anyfing. Relax."

"How do I know that?!"

"Guess yeh have ta trust meh."

"Scary..."

He smiled and kissed my forehead before climbing off of me.

"Oli..." I mumbled sitting up and he smirked, "What?"

"You're cleaning this up."

"I am, love. Now go."

I stuck my tongue out at him as I went to my room and changed clothes and washed my face.

When I came back out he was sitting back on the couch with popcorn no where in site.

"Back ta lookin' 12." He said calmly and I glared at him.

He chuckled and patted my knee, "Juss kiddin' love. 15 and a 1/2."

"You're being real mean today."

He laughed and turned the television off before looking at me, "Am not."

I nodded and he smiled, "Sorrah I called yeh 15 and sorrah I frew popcorn at yeh."

"Whatever."

He nodded and scooped me off the couch, "Come on lil bird. Let's sleep."

I sighed as he carried me to my bed.

"No more arguin'?" He asked.

"Will I win?"

"Probably not." He said falling beside me.

I sighed and laid back on the pillow as I looked at him. He smiled and propped himself up on his elbow.

"Go to sleep."

"I'm not tired." He responded bringing his free hand to my face.

"I'm not talking anymore."

He chuckled, "Ok. Don't." He said his finger tips running over my jaw.

I closed my eyes and he grabbed my waist pushing me closer to him.

"Goin' ta sleep?" He asked as he played with my hair.

"Mhm."

"Sweet dreams, Soph." He whispered before pressing his lips to my cheek.

If only it was him who was trying to date me, not Matty. Then we could be like this all the time and (not surprising) I'd be ok with that.

When I woke up the next morning it was to an empty bed and I felt slightly disappointed as I sat up and looked around. A note was on my nightstand written in Oli's scribbled handwriting. I sighed and picked it up quickly,

'Morning my little Sophia, Tiffany is on her way back so, I had to go. I didn't want to wake you. I'll text you later though. Promise. Hang out with Matty today, in my absense. ;) - Oli'

I rolled my eyes and forced myself out of bed. I showered and got ready as I debated on texting Matty or what. Did I really want to get into that? Lucky for me I didn't have to because my phone went off signaling I had a text and it was of course from him.

'Hang out? You + me? Maybe?'

I laughed at his text and quickly responded. Well, Oli told me to hangout with him...

I told him ok and slid on my shoes. I wanted to text Oli, but I didn't want Tiffany to be the one who has his phone or something so I decided against it.

Finally, Matt showed up taking my mind off of everything and as we walked to his car I couldn't help but look at him. He was very cute. He had a cheeky grin that I found adorable and he spoke so softly, it was endearing.

"Where are we going?" I asked and he smiled, "Good question."

I laughed, "Oh I see."

"Yeah, I just wanted ta see yeh 'gain."

I smiled as we got into his car.

"Coffee! Do yeh like coffee?" He asked and I began to laugh, "Yes, I do."

"Great! Then that's what we're doin'."

"Great." I said laughing at his enthusiasm.

He chuckled at my comment and drove us to the small coffee shop that was only down the street from my place.

"Yeh live like two seconds from Oli's shop." He said as we waited in line.

"Oli's shop?"

"Yeah, him and Tom's clothin' company?"

"Oh."

"Yeh didn't know?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, no..." I stated now realizing I didn't know that much about Oli's personal life apart from his girlfriend.

"Yeh know we're in a band righ'?"

"Well, yes, I know that much."

He nodded not replying since it was our turn to order. He paid for our drinks and we chose a seat by the window.

"Have yeh met his bird?"

"No." I responded shaking my head, "Why?"

He shrugged, "Don't reallah like her mehself, but I don't have ta date her so it's whateva."

"Why don't you like her?"

"She just finks she's amazin' yeh know?"

I laughed, "A bit stuck up?"

"Yeah. I hate birds like that."

"Oh no. Then you're going to really hate me." I joked.

He laughed, "I can tell yeh aren't like that."

"Yeah I'm not. Sorry to disappoint."

"Bumma."

I laughed and we ended up staying there a few hours talking. He was easy to get along with and a great distraction. Although, I knew once I talked to Oli I was going to bring up that clothing thing to him simply out of curiosity.

Then again, who knows when I'd see or talk to him since apparently his girlfriend xwho no one liked) was back.

It was safe to say I hated her although I had never met her. Was that possible or was I just hating her because she had Oliver?

That's something I don't think I am ready to face just yet because I think I already know the answer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Things are about to get interestingggg. ;)

Ok. So. You should read my Kennedy Brock story, even if you don't know who he is! He's cute anddd the story is my baby and I love writing it. Anyways. Yeah. so here, Cold As You.

Thanks for commenting;
Hellxoxsunshine
Hopetothehopeless
Thepartyscene;
Stella Sykes
Fast.Times.
ASinerAndARocker

:)