Status: By narakusgirl44

Second halfof story

Reverse This Curse Howl Pendragon 3

Image
"Right"I said as i walked down stairs amd saw the old lady cooking bacon"Here's another curse...may all your bacon burn"Calcifer said and I giggle catching the old
ladies attention"Calcifer pipe down and let the lady cook...or I'll tell Howl that you begged me to set you free"I said and he gasped"You two are tag teaming arent you!"He said but I only laugh more.I sat in a chair and put my head down tiredly"Ummm,miss...do you mind making some tea?"I asked and she smiled"Of course"She said but for some reason that looked like a fake smile...she looked annoyed in her eyes...and yet all the same fermiliar.Emi came down stairs shortly after and sat by Markl"Ah young love"I said quietly to my self and then I heard
a clicking noise.I glance back and saw Howl looking as tired as ever"Howl...are you ok?"I asked and he smiled at me"Im fine dear...just tired"He said to my confusion"But you went to sleep with me...how could you be tired?"I asked and the old woman looked back"This isnt something you need talk about infront of the children"She said and I narrow my eyes"First of all hun,we're talking literal not any other meaning other then going to sleep literally....and secondly sweety... Emily is my responcibility so if you think Im raising her wrong...when you've
only met me for 15 minutes...please let me know"I said and she scoffed"Fine...let her grow up to be like you"She mumbled and I growl"Whats wrong with ME!"I said but Howl put a hand on my shoulder smiling.I scoff and sat back down "Calcifer?Youre being so obidient"Howl said smiling"Not on purpose!She bullied me!I rather have Jessie cooking on me!Atleast she's a gentle girl!"Calcifer said making me look up"Huh?Oh uh not in the morning...I'll just about hurt you in the morning...which is why i need tea"I whined and Howl chuckled"You'll get it just
stop being a baby"Howl said and i blush"Sorry"I said and he laughed hard"Jessie you take things way to seriously"Howl said as he kind of pushed Sophie out of the way"Jessie..."Howl said making me walk over"Hmmm?"I asked and he smiled down at me"Hand me 3 more slices of bacon and 8 more of those eggs"Howl said and i blush nodding"Sure"I sed and gave him 3 slices of the bacon as he put the pot near me.I gave him one egg at a time so he could crack it.When he was done"So who are you?"Howl asked and she looked up at him"Uh you can just call me grandma Sophie.Im the new cleaning lady"She said and I look at her~Sophie?~"And who hired you?"I asked confused.She glared at me"Calcifer did,he's disgusted at the mess in here"I roll my eyes~Uh-huh...sure~I thought but Howl nudged me"I have your tea Jess"Howl said sweetly"Thanks Howl"I said as I sat down.I looked around and it was messy"Oy Sophie you sure do have your work cut out for you"I said feeling discusted but I didnt say any thing ...I just ate my food...with a spoon"Oh no no no Sophie Im gonna help you...I may of been a princess but spoild isnt in my blood...but on the contrarry... this place seriously needs a clean up"I said seeing the crums on the table"I agree"Markl said with a mouth full of food"Jess you want some bread?"Howl asked wiht a sad yet serious expression~Whats up with him!"did I hurt your feelings?"I said sarcastically"No of course not...but would u like some bread?"
He asked again.I gave him a funny look but nodded"I guess"I said as he gave me a slice"Meow"I look at Kirara and gave her a small piece of bacon"I'll get you some fish later Kirara"I said and she licked my hand.I giggle as I drank my tea...in a bowl"Ok...Emi...you and I are definatly going shopping"I said like(-_-)"for what?"She asked with a mouth full of food.I look at her"Emily...it's not lady like to speak with your mouth full"I said smiling at her.She swallowed and smiled"Sorry Jess"She said and I giggle"You'll know what we're shopping for when we get there"I said as I took a bite of my egg and soaked up the yoke with my bread.I look at Markl and saw how he was eating"Markl slow down...no one here is gonna steal it...I mean Kirara knows her manors but if it gets cold...its hers"I said smiling"What?"He said and Emi sighed"Eat like a human Markl"She said and he stuck his tounge out"Oy....never mind forget it just eat"I said shaking my head as I pushed my plate away"Im full"I said as I took my plate and gave it to Calcifer"You sure know about demons like Calcifer dont you Jess?"Howl asked and i turn smiling"Well...I know some stuff...but I do know its perfectly safe to give Calcifer eggs and bacon"I said as I went to the sink.I look at the big pile"You know...I was gonna go ahead and wash my plate but...Sophie leave the dishes for me...Emi hurry up and finish I wanna go shopping asap"I said and she nodded finishing.She walked up stairs and pulled out my clothes I wanted to wear today which is a black spagetti strap shirt with tight blue jeans,and combat boots and a spiked bracelett.I walked down stairs and saw Howl was about to leave "Oh your leaving now?"Howl asked and I smile"Yeah...but of course I'll be back"I said and began to walk to the door with Emi"You sure you'll be ok?I mean without your powers?"Howl asked and I sigh"I sure hope so"I said and turned the dile to the red and walked out in a town....
Image
♠ ♠ ♠
=D yeah idk how to add on to chapters once I've logged out. So i had to make a sequal >-< grrrr if you know how to add on please help me!