Status: Complete!

We'll Have An Old Fashion Wedding

9 Years - Epilogue

“Mommy where is this picture from?” the six year old Juliet asked bringing the framed picture that resided on the living room entertainment center.

Angie smiled taking the frame sitting down on the sofa pulling her daughter into her lap with her. “It’s from your our wedding.”

“No. You had a princess dress for that and Daddy looked like my Ken dolls.” The sassy little Juliet retorted.

Angie chuckled. “No sweetie that was our second wedding. This picture is from our first wedding, our real wedding.”

Bobby entered the familiar Idaho living room carrying their two year old son Tyson.

“Daddy, Mommy is saying your wedding wasn’t your real wedding.” Juliet explained.

Bobby nodded putting the wobbly Tyson down on his feet allowing him to waddle around the living room a fresh diaper in place. “That’s right Jules. Your Mom and I actually got married two weeks before our big wedding. It was just us and Uncle Gene and Aunt Pat.”

“I like this picture.” The little blond said tilting her head to look at it. “You look so happy.”

“We are happy sweetie. Not just then but now too.” Angie said giving Juliet a squeeze before the six year old scrambled down from the sofa allowing Bobby to take her place.

“That was a great day.” He said lifting the photo looking at it.

“Today’s a great day too.” Angie said shifting under his arm so they could relax together on the sofa.

He chuckled, a big grin spreading across his face. “Every day is a great day because I have you.”

She chuckled as well watching their children play. “Cheese, you’re pure cheese.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed this fun fluffy piece! I'd love to hear your thoughts! I for sure had fun writing it.