Join Me In Death

Chapter Eleven

“I… I have to take your blood. And then you have to take mine.”

Bam nodded. “Will I be able to eat garlic?” Ville blinked at the unexpected inquiry.

“You hate garlic.”

“Is that a no?”

Ville sighed. “I have no idea, Bammie, and I’m not planning on finding out any time soon.”

“Okay, sorry. I’m just a little nervous, I guess,” Bam admitted, playing with his hands shyly.

“You don’t have to do this if you don’t want to…” Ville reminded him.

“I… I know that. And I want it. I want you. It’s just the kind of thing that makes you nervous, isn’t it?”

Ville nodded. “I didn’t really have time to feel nervous… Just scared. I just opened the door and all of a sudden I was pressed against the wall and his teeth were in my neck…”

Bam saw the lost look in Ville’s frightened eyes and wrapped an arm around his lover’s waist. He reached up to hold Ville’s cheek with his free hand and gently pulled the older man’s face towards him so their lips met. Ville’s arms wrapped around Bam’s waist and their tongues massaged each other in a fight for dominance that Bam allowed Ville to win. Bam pulled out of it when the need for air became too strong and Ville began tracing kisses down his jaw line.

Bam tilted his head back slightly so his neck was more exposed and Ville could feel the pulsing of Bam’s blood through the vein in his neck. The vampire’s lips immediately latched on to and sucked on the skin. The younger man moaned.

“Now… do it now…” Ville could barely hear him over the sound of Bam’s heartbeat in his ear. He was overwhelmed by the feel of the blood coursing it’s way through Bam’s body, the taste of his lover’s flesh, the smell of the blood that was just under the skin, and the younger man’s willingness to give up his life to him.

Bam gasped as Ville’s sharp, white fangs pierced his neck.