Join Me In Death

Chapter Four

“But… what do you mean? I saw the pictures… you all sprawled out on the floor with the needles… You promised me you wouldn’t start getting high all the time. Maybe once in a while, but never the heavy stuff like what they found you with. I didn’t think you would break that promise…”

“I didn’t,” Ville repeated, just watching him.

“But you overdosed. So you killed yourself.” Bam was immensely confused.

“You said you saw the pictures?” Ville inquired, ignoring Bam’s statement. Bam just nodded. “Then you should have known something was off. Who shoots up into their neck? Whether you’re killing yourself or not, that just seems tacky.”

“Well I’m sorry,” Bam huffed. “But I was too busy wondering why the hell my Ville would kill himself after claiming to be in love with me and promising never to leave me.” Bam’s voice shook and tears were welling up in his eyes.

Ville sighed and drew Bam into his arms once again. “Don’t cry, Bammie… I do love you. And I never wanted to leave you.” He leaned down to kiss Bam’s lips gently.

Ville’s lips were cold, but Bam was just happy to be kissing him again. He threaded his fingers through Ville’s hair and slowly pushed his tongue past his lover’s lips. It immediately scraped across something hard and sharp.