Join Me In Death

Chapter Five

Bam pulled away slowly and gazed at the two fangs that occupied Ville’s mouth. “What- What are you, Villy? Are you like… a vampire, or something?” Ville nodded and slid down the wall into a sitting position, playing with his hands nervously. “But vampires don’t exist.”

Ville looked up at him and scoffed. “How else would you like to explain how your dead boyfriend has been talking to you for fifteen minutes?”

“Uhh… You’re a ghost?”

“A ghost that’s able to touch you? Kiss you? How many ghosts do you know that can do that?”

Bam sat down next to him. “Well… I’ve never met a ghost before. So just you.”

Ville rolled his eyes. “I’m not a ghost, Bammie. I’m a vampire.”

“But they aren’t real,” Bam repeated, drawing an exasperated sigh from Ville.

“And ghosts are?” he retorted. Bam blinked.

“… Good point.” Ville grinned in victory, and Bam spotted the long white fangs yet again. “So… what’s it like? To be a vampire, I mean.”

“Well, there’s a few perks, like… I’m quite a bit stronger now, I have a heightened sense of smell… And plus, there’s the sexy undead thing…”

“Oh yeah. Necrophilia is so in right now.”

Ville stuck his tongue out at him and Bam smiled. Vampire or not, he knew it was still the Ville he loved.

“Can you go out in the sun?” Bam questioned. Ville shook his head. “Do you have to sleep in a coffin?” Ville laughed and shook his head again. “But you eat people…”

"I feed off of them, I don't eat them. And it doesn't have to be humans. I can feed off of animals."

"Have you done that?"

"Fed off of an animal?" Bam shook his head.

"Eaten a human?"

Ville looked down again. "I don't want to talk about that, Bammie."

Bam nodded and snuggled against him, resting his head on Ville's shoulder.

"You're still my Willa Walla."

Ville smiled and wrapped his arms around him.

"You're still my Bammie Wammie."