Join Me In Death

Chapter Seven

Bam wrapped a towel around his waist as he stepped out of the shower, feeling much cleaner. He had dried his hair with another towel and then tossed it aside as he approached the mirror. He closely examined his face in the mirror- the what seemed like permanently tear-stained cheeks, the huge bags under his eyes, the frown lines, and- Was that a gray hair?!

His eyes widened as he examined it closer and quickly plucked it out. He sighed and rubbed his face in his hands. He turned to leave the room and jumped up onto the counter, pressed against the mirror when he saw Ville standing there.

“Shit Ville! What the fuck’d you do that for?!” Ville grinned and walked over, pulling Bam off the counter. He turned Bam around so he could hold him close and rest his head on Bam’s shoulder.

“Sorry, Bam-Bam. Just missed seeing you naked.” Bam rolled his eyes and looked up at the mirror.

He only saw himself.

“You really are a vampire…” Ville nodded and kissed his neck and Bam shied away from him.

“Bam? What is it?”

“N-nothing… I don’t feel comfortable with your mouth so close to my neck, that’s all..” he muttered. Ville sighed, crossing his arms and sulking. “Let’s just… go back out there.” He opened the door that connected to his bedroom and went straight to his closet, grabbing some clothes and throwing them on. Ville followed him into the room and sunk down against the wall, hugging his knees to his chest.

Bam turned to him when he was fully dressed and Ville glanced up at him. “Don’t worry, Bammie, I didn’t look at you while you were changing. Wouldn’t want to make you feel uncomfortable.” He glared at his knees and Bam sighed.

“Ville-“ he started but both of their attention was immediately focused to the door when a knock was heard. Ville hurriedly but silently stood up and Bam pointed to the closet. Ville nodded and quickly disappeared into the darkness behind the door.

“Bam?” April’s voice was muffled by the door between her and Bam. “Are you awake in there?”

Bam pulled the door open and scratched the back of his head nervously. “Ape? What is it?”

“You… you took a shower.” Bam nodded. “It’s midnight.” He nodded again. “Are… are you feeling alright?” Bam gave her an expectant look and she nodded. “No… Of course you aren’t. Well… do you need some company? I can go wake up one of the guys… or I could stay with you if you want… Do you want me to make you something to eat?”

Bam shook his head. “No… I don’t really want to talk to anyone right now. And I’m not hungry.”

“I’ll make you something.. You’re getting too skinny.” She left and Bam closed the door, hurrying over to the closet and opening it. Ville stepped out and glanced over at the door.

“She’ll be back soon.” Bam just nodded. “We can’t do this forever.”

“I know…”