Status: short story, complete

I saved myself for you.

1/2

It's his skin that Kade first noticed. He couldn't take his eyes off of the man. Because fuck. Who was he to resist a nice tan? He watches the man wander through the store, looking through stacks of t-shirts and racks with pants. It's when the man walks up to the counter with that adorable face that Kade's lips stretch, and he's just grinning. The smile widens when he sees the man stop moving, stop breathing. The man's talking now, but Kade isn't hearing the words. It's that stutter, he thinks. It's too adorable for words, that moment of weakness. And now, completely on a whim and with confidence that should be shameful, he writes his number down on the small piece of paper and hands it to the man. He almost laughs when he sees the man walk to the door, pause, and pull out his phone quickly. And when he grabs his own phone, he smiles at the words that were undoubtedly typed without a thought and sent to the teen. His reply is quick, telling the man- Vic, he had said his name was in the message, to meet him at the food court in 15 minutes. With that same air of confidence that always seems to be in his possession, he grabs his belongings and leaves the store.