A World Behind those Eyes

11

O ------------------- T ----------------- O

I watched his body jerk down and put my ear to his chest. I smiled as I heard his heart beating loudly. I kissed his forehead and whispered in his ear, ”welcome back Syel. Welcome to a new world.” I laid down next to his sleeping figure and wrapped my tail around his waist, and let my mind wonder, what if when he wakes up he freaks out? What if he gets angry? Or sad? Oh what if he wants to leave? I didn’t want him to go, I just got him and I wont let him leave me. I closed my eyes and took deep breaths to calm myself down as I felt the animalistic side of me start clawing its way to the surface. I quickly pushed it down again and opened my eyes to stare at the stars in the sky.

“Syel I’m sorry for everything, but I’m not letting you go. Your mine and till the end.” I closed my eyes and curled myself into a ball next to him and let sleep pull me under.
………………

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping in the trees and stood up slowly so I wouldn’t wake Syel up. I yawned and stretched before running out of the cave after a black rabbit. My ears twitched and followed the noises the rabbit made; its feet hitting the ground, its wild heart beat, its uneven breath, as I chased it. I felt my fangs elongate and my tail bristle up a bit as my nails grew into claws, yet I didn’t shift completely. I stayed mostly human as I pounced on the running creature. A growl tore through my throat as my teeth sank into its fur and warm blood drizzled into my mouth.
♠ ♠ ♠
O.O