A World Behind those Eyes

9

O --------------- T -------------O

After I carried Syel's unconscious body out of the house, I dumped Mr. ick in a hole and covered it up. Then I quickly cleaned up the blood splatters, flitted out the window and carried Syel through the forest. ' I'm sure glad that woman's house wasn't close to where more people live, I'd hate to have to kill someone else today.' Making sure the coast was clear, I flitted through the forest towards my home.
I looked down at Syel's sleeping form as I laid him down on the cave floor. He was absolutely breathtakingly beautiful. I could never get enough of staring at him but oh how I wanted to do so much more than just stare at him. I sat next to him and ran my fingers down his cheek and neck. So silky soft. I smiled as I felt his pulse, strong and alive.

I bent down and whispered in his ear, “Syel you are my obsession, and from this day on...you are mine.” I tilted his head, licked his neck and felt my fangs lengthen. Venom dripping off them as I leaned closer and finally let them feel the soft flesh of his neck. I crawled on top of him as I felt him struggling and held him down while I lapped at the drops of blood that leaked out of his neck.

“It hurts! Get off!” He whimpered and tried pushing me off but I was stronger than him and held on. He screamed in pain as his body started shaking uncontrollable. His screams echoed through the forest and the tears that fell from his eyes turned to red streaks of blood. “My eyes!! They burn! Terran!” help me!” I closed my eyes and concentrated on his eyes and soon his screams turned into small whimpers and sobs. His shaking stopped... along with the beating of his heart.

I stood up and licked away his sweet blood from my lips. I stared at Syel's motionless body, even in death I love him. I bent down and kissed each of his eyelids. “Okay Syel, come back to me.”