Status: Written by two people, Updating whenever(: -Wolfey & Dino

What I'm Searching For

Chapter 1 ; Kat's Story.

I walked into my room, sitting down at the desk and opening a book. This would be a new start. I grabbed my pen and begun writing.

'Hi, My names Kat. I'm not your ordinary girl. I'm 16 years old, 5 foot 7 inches in height, bright red hair and grey mysterious eyes, as I'm told. At the age of 6, my parents and 13 year old brother died in a car accident. I was put into multiple foster homes, people thinking I was a mute for multiple years. I spoke my first words after the accident when I was 8 and a half, when I met Keeley, "Hi, My name is Kat." I said when I stuck my hand out.

Yup, that's all I said. My first words since I was 6. Ever since then, Keeley was my best friend. We hung out, I stayed at her house a lot. Then, After I turned 12, her dad decided to adopt me as their child. I was now part of the Brooks family. I felt great. My best friend was now pretty much my sister, but we had already felt like that for a looong time.

Anyway, enough of that part. My life has changed a lot since then. I've lost friends, I've made a ton of new ones too. But one thing hasn't changed at all... The fact Keeley is STILL my best friend. Sometimes we tend to act like a pair of 6 year olds, but its just us proving to each other we still love each other. Sure, most will show that by giving gifts and stuff, but not in our house.

I remember one day, I pulled a joke on Keeley. I sent her a bunch of roses and wrote on a note, "Love from, your secret admirer." Man it was funny how much she did to find out who it was. But I just kept sending her stuff. Flowers, chocolates, teddy bears. Sure, made a huge dent in my cash, but it was well worth it! I ended up setting her and this 'secret admirer' up, who I ended up making one of the most nerdiest guys at school, Jamie Calebs.

Either way, she still hasn't gotten me back for that but.. She will. I just know it. But anyway, we've had our bumpy moment in our life but, man, my life has been better and better each day with the Brooks family.'

I messily signed my name with a heart at the end, closed the book and walked off. Today was going to be a new day..
♠ ♠ ♠
Well. For my first chapter of a story in a loooong time, I hope it's well worth the most likely 35 minutes I spent typing it. Hahah c:

Comment and stuff, say what I can do to make it better;; ~ Wolfe