Status: More Comments= More Chapters

I Wanna Feel Weightless

Chapter 5

"Carlin? CARLIN!" That's what I woke up too. I sat up straight. The back of my neck was sweaty, and the sheets were all tangled around my legs.

"WHAT?" I said and then saw Alex. I looked at him with a confused look.

"Did you know that you mumble in your sleep? You were starting to talk about a nightmare so I woke you up." he said "It was kind of creepy, I mean the stuff before was sweet, but that must have been some nightmare." Oh, I had that nightmare.

"You were watching me sleep?" I said trying to change the conversation.

"Um, well I brought you coffee and-" he said blushing but then I saw the clock. It read 8:15am.

"Oh Shit!" I said, "I'm late for school!" I tried to get up.

"No!" Jack said and sat on me. "You only have to go in for like the last hour so chill. I don't even know why I'm up." he said and gave Alex the evil eye.

"Ugh, Jack you fat ass! Get off!" I said and Jack laughed. He rolled over to my side and cuddled into it.

"I need to get up." I said and climb out of the bed and Jack pouted. I giggled and went down the stairs. Rian, Zack, and Kevin were in the kitchen sipping from coffee mugs.

"You're saying home too?" I said Kevin

"You had the nightmare again." he said and gave me a cup of coffee. He kissed my forehead. He wasted no time.

"Um, yeah." I said and sipped my coffee sitting at the island in the kitchen.

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asked

"Nope." I said popping the P. Kevin rolled his eyes. Rian and Zack seemed to ignore the exchange.

"Wait!" I said and smiled. "I forgot to watch Pretty Little Liars this week!" I said and took my coffee into the living room.

"What's Pretty Little Liars?" Jack asked and he followed me into the living room.

"Are you joking?" I asked

"No? What?" he asked

"Well, sit down and enjoy." I said and I filled him in on what had happen so far.

"What happens to Emily?" Jack screamed

"I don't know!" I screamed back

"I NEED TO KNOW!" Jack screamed

"I DO TOO!" I screamed even louder.

"When is the next episode?" Jack screamed again

"TUESDAY!" I screamed even louder. Again.

"WHATS ON TUESDAY?" Alex came in screaming.

"PRETTY LITTLE LIARS!" Jack and I screamed

"Dude, you have to watch it. This girl was like hit and disappeared and she was bleeding." Jack said

"That doesn't sound like something I would watch." Alex said

"There are lesbians in it." I said

"So Tuesday?" he replied.

"It's shower time." I said and walked up the stairs.

***Alex's P.O.V***

Oh crap. I had used the last towel in her bathroom. I grabbed one from where Kevin said the towels were. I headed up to her room and walked into the bathroom quietly thinking that I would deposit the towel and leave. But then I heard her singing in the shower.

"You've got me poppin' champagne I'm ready to get caught up in the moment."

I started to laugh. The water cut off but I couldn't move I was laughing so hard.

"What the fuck man?" She screamed and stuck her head out of the shower curtain.

"Sorry I- was- towel" I said still laughing. Her hair was dripping wet, and her collar bone was just so- and I bet the rest of her body- oh god. I then felt a tightening in my pants. Oh shit. I dropped the towel.

"Um, well, sorry" I said and almost ran out of the bathroom. When I got out I mumbled, "oh shit oh shit oh shit." I looked down. Come on buddy you can't do this to me she's fifteen. FIFTEEN!

I shook my head and thought about Jack and my mom together. Ew. Ew. Ew. Okay, but we still had a dilemma. I still had to get it though my fucking head that she was fifteen.

***Carlin's P.O.V***

Well, that was awkward. I finished up my shower and got dressed. I walked downstairs with my hair in a ponytail. When Alex and I made eye contact we blushed.

"Time to go?" I asked

"Yeppers! Jack said "can I have your keys Kevin so we can bring Carlin to school?"

"No, but Rian can." he said and handed the keys to Rian. We piled into the car and Rian drove to my school.

"Are you sad to be leaving?" Zack asked

"I mean I guess, but I've always wanted to get away, I'll miss my friends but I think that it will be good for me." I said

"Stop being so god damn adult. Be a fucking kid." Jack said

"Um, Okay I'll try?" I said. Was it sad that I forgot how to do that. Jack rolled his eyes.

We pulled up to the building and I went into the main office while the boys stood outside it.

"Hi!" I said

"Aw! Carlin is today the last day?" the secretary named Susan said

"Yeah, I'm leaving for Baltimore in tomorrow night and I need to pack." I said

"Alright, here just have each of your teachers sign this." She said and handed me a paper.

"Thanks." I said

I went around the school and had each of the teachers sign the paper with All Time Low in tote. I turned in the paper to the man office and went to rehearsal after the last bell rung. This was the biggest part of school that I was going to miss.

"Hey guys!' I said

"CARLIN!" they said and they all ran at me. I screamed. I was tacked to the floor while the band laughed.

"I just came to say bye!" I screamed.

Once they let me up I went over to James. He had been like a father to me after what had happened.

"Bye James." I said and hugged him.

"Bye honey, you're going to do so well!" he said

I left and felt a little sad. Oh well! I had packing to do.

Raquel was at my house and she was ready.

"So I have three bags we need to fit a shit load of clothing into them. Okay? So lets get started." She said and dragged me up the stairs. Packing was what Raquel lived for. I think it was better for her than the actual trip.

"Shit man." Alex said seeing the bags that Raquel had laid out. "This girl means business." and I laughed. Raquel glared at me.

"Okay, so your going to spend a week in Baltimore, two weeks in L.A. and then your going to Europe for three weeks. I'm insanely jealous by the way." Raquel said "Okay so Zack stand by her closet, Alex stand by her dresser, Rian by the bathroom and Jack and Jessie sit on the bed behind the bags."

"Why don't I stand near anything?" Jack said

"Because honey your going to fuck up my system." Raquel said and Jack pouted

"I patted his back, I would fuck up the system too" I said "I'm not very good at folding.

"Okay so I am going to ask for an idem of clothing or product if you have it bring it to me. FAST. Then Carlin and our rock star here will decide if it goes or not." Raquel said

"Am I the rock star?" Jack whispered into my ear and I nodded.

"Give me five Glamour Kills t- shirts." Raquel yelled and Alex came running. She held them up to me.

"Yes, Yes, No, No, Yes." I said and Jack nodded.

"Five more. MOVE YOUR ASS GASKARTH!" she yelled and Alex looked like he shit his pants a little. I giggle and got the evil eye.

This is how the rest of packing went. Jack went for the sluttier stuff while I went for the more appropriate things.

"Well, I think I'll need four slutty outfits for when we go out and I want a drink." I said and Jack nodded enthusiastically.

When we were done Rian, Alex, and Zack were all laying on the floor panting.

Jack and I were tired too. "Alright, naptime." I said and got under the covers. Jack did too. I fell asleep almost instantly.

"Carlykins, CARLYKINS GET UP!" Jack screamed and I of course awoke.

"What?" I said

"It's dinner time." Alex said

"mmk." I said and looked at the clock, It read 7:45. I fixed my hair and went downstairs.

"Hey Carlin can you help me with someone downstairs?" Rian asked and I nodded.

I headed downstairs and there was all of my friends and some.

"CONGRADULATIONS!" They all yelled

"Oh My God! Thank you so much!" I yelled and started to hug people. The music started and everyone was dancing. I was dancing with Brandon when Alex came up.

"Mind if I cut in?" he asked

"Not at all man, thanks for the party." Brandon said

"This was your idea?" I asked as we started to dance.

"Well, mine, Raquel, Jack, Rian and Zack's." he said. I stopped dancing to hug him.

"Thank you so much." I said

The party was awesome. We drank beer, ate pizza, danced until two in the morning, and I made out with Brandon a little bit. It was kind of sad at the same time. I was leaving, but for something that I think was better for me.

Everyone had left and Raquel, Jack, Rian, and Zack were asleep. Alex and I were in the kitchen sipping beers and talking.

"Are you scared?" he said

"Terrified, but it's the good kind you know." I said

"Yeah, I get what you mean, it was the same when we first started." Alex said

"But what if you fuck up or what if people don't like me, I mean no one likes change. If it were some other girl doing this instead of me I probably wouldn't like her. I mean I guess I would get used to her but at the beginning I don't know." I said

"People will love you." Alex said then yawned. "I'm going to bed."

"I'll be right up." I said and watched as he walked up the stairs.

I went into the basement and went into Amy's closet. I grabbed her lucky dress. It was black with silver sequins. It was semi lo cut and went down to my knees. I went up stairs and packed it into my bag.

I grabbed Amy's old stuff animal teddy bear named Amy Jr. I climbed into the bed. "Wish me luck Amy." I whispered and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment! It means the world to me!