Status: More Comments= More Chapters

I Wanna Feel Weightless

Chapter 6

"I cant believe your leaving today!" Raquel said as I got out of my bed.

"Sh!" I said and rubbed my eyes. I had a bad hangover.

"Here ya go." Rian said and handed me a bottle of water and two aspirin as if he could read my mind.

"Have I ever told you that I love you?" I said and Rian chuckled. I swallowed the pills and winced as Jack bounded into the room slamming the door.

"What time is our flight?" I said

"seven pm at JFK airport." Zack said.

"Alright we have time. We should get to the airport at five and leave the house at four. What time is it now?" I asked

"Two in the afternoon." Raquel said.

"SHIT! So I only have two hours?" I asked.

"Yepp!" Raquel said happily. Since her job as packer was over she was totally happy.

"Um, I'm going to take a shower, and no going into the bathroom." I said and looked at Alex everyone noticed.

I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Was this really happening? Or was this just a dream? Oh well, I guess it doesn't matter, I'm going to live it up while it's happening.

I stripped down my clothing and got into the shower. I shampooed my hair and shaved my legs, cutting my leg in the process. I was so excited my hands were shaking. I got out of the shower and blow dried and straightened my hair. I threw on a beanie and put on the rest of the clothing I had brought with me. Black skinny jeans and a black and sliver Hurley shirt.

I stepped out and started to put together my carry on bag. I but my iPhone, my iPad and my laptop, along with my ticket, my passport and all of the other papers I would need. At 3:30 everyone was ready to go. I put a water in everyone's back pack. I ate a bowl of cereal. My rule is cereal is a anytime of the day food. It's just a good rule! Any one agree?

"Captain Crunch!" Jack said when he noticed what I was doing and sat on the counter. I poured him a bowl and we ate in silence. When we finished I went to do the dishes.

"Can I help?" Jack asked

"Yessir." I said and handed him a rag to dry the clean dishes.

When we were about done the phone rang. I answered it with "Hello?"

"Carlin it's your father."

"Oh! Hi Daddy." I said

"I just called to say bye."

"Thanks dad. I'm going to miss you."

"I- I'm going to miss you too." he said and my mouth dropped open.

"Alright, well I have to go."

"Bye Daddy Love you."

"Yeah, bye."

I smiled he would miss me.

"KEVIN!" I yelled

"What?"

"Dad said he would miss me!"

"Really? Aw Car, I'm going to miss you too!" he said

"Aw Kevin so sweet, come on it's time to go to the airport." Raquel said, she was going with Kevin who was going to drop us off at the airport.

Kevin had gone over to Raquel's to pick up the family van that we were going to borrow. "Come on people into the van." Raquel said

Kevin and Zack sat in the front, Rian and Alex sat in the middle, and Raquel, Jack and I all sat in the back. The whole way there we sang songs that were on the radio. We all laughed and sang and we stopped for the bathroom a total of twelve (yes, 12) times. Most of them for Jack, damn that boy could pee. The ride seemed to be shorter than then a hour. We had gotten to the airport just on time and Kevin handed me my bags.

"Do you have everything?" he asked

"for the tenth time, yes!" I said and smiled.

"I'm going to be texting you everyday. You better answer." he said

"I will, I will." I said Kevin kissed the top of my head and Raquel hugged me tight and kissed my cheek.

"I am going to call you everyday and if you don't answer whatever Kevin will do I will do something ten times worst. Okay?" she said

"Okay! I promise I'll answer!" I said and with a final wave All Time Low and I walked into the airport and Raquel and Kevin left.

"Okay! Time to go!" I said and we headed off to security.

"So where am I staying in Baltimore?" I asked curiously.

"Well Rian and I live together and we have a guest room? How does that sound?" Alex asked

"Perfect." I said and smiled. We were waiting in line for Starbucks and our flight was going to be called in about 30 minutes. We were next in line.

"I'll have a double shot latte grande with skim milk, a small amount of foam, two packets of spenda and a bit of Carmel. Stir it with a straw." The man who was in front of us said.

"Jackass." Alex mumbled. Jack giggled- I fucking shit you not he giggled like a little girl.

"Did you just giggle?" I asked him and he blushed.

"Okay no coffee for Jack." Rian said. We all ordered our coffee (none being as complicated as the man before us) and walked to our terminal.

"Flight 182 to Baltimore. First Class now loading." the speakers said and everyone got up.

"Wait, were first class?" I asked

"Yeah, you're a rock star now! Get used to it." Alex said I nodded and got up. I had never been in first class before. This made me even more nervous. Was I really going to fit in with rock stars? I shook my head. If I thought about that now I would surly lose my mind.

We boarded the plane and I sat down in the luxurious first class seat. There were cup holders and it was as big as a twin bed. Alex laughed at me.

"What?" I asked pouting looking at him. He was sitting in the seat to the right of me.

"You look like a little kid on Christmas." he said I laughed and looked at Jack who was playing around with my iPad.

"Can I watch a movie?" Jack asked excitedly.

"Yes, Jack as long as you don't break it, I'm fine. Oh! But no porn. At least not while I'm sitting next to you on the plane." I said

"Fine." Jack said and put on the head phones while putting on Star Trek.

Rian and passed notes back and forth until the plane was fully in the air. Mostly senseless questions about me. My favorite color etc. When we had stopped I had pulled out my laptop. I checked my face book which was filled of well wishes and my email.

"Do you have a twitter?" Alex asked "Because if you're going to be in All Time Low your going to need one." he said. He typed in and clicked on register. I made my account which was called CarlinOConners. Plain. Simple. I followed Alex, Jack, Rian, and Zack as well as other people in bands.

Considering it was only an hour flight I had put away my laptop and 'prepared for landing'

We got off the plane first (I love being in first class) and made our way to baggage claim.

"So how are we getting to your place?" I asked Rian.

"Matt Flyzik is picking us up in the van." he said and I nodded.

"Hey guys. So is this the pretty little lady?" he said and took one of my bags.

"Yep that's her." Alex said and Matt hugged me. He had the cutest little lisp.

"Welcome to the All Time Low family" Matt said

"Thanks!" I said and got into the van.

"No you can have shot gun. You're the lady." Matt said

"No way! I don't want to be a hassle. Everything goes the same. I will sit in the back." I said and put my seat belt on.

"Okay fine. SO I will continue to masturbate in front of everyone on the tour bus." Jack said

"Whatever helps you sleep at night buddy!" I said but was wincing on the inside.

"I'm kidding, I can go to the bathroom for you." He said and laughed. I put my iPod headphones into my ears and blasted Blink- 182's Take off your pants and Jacket.

When we got to what was Alex and Rian's house the three of us got out and we waved as they drove away. The house was simple and white with a light tan boarder. Alex unlocked the door and we walked in.

"Your house is awesome." I said

"Thanks" Alex said

"Why is it so clean?" I asked

"Hey! We keep it clean." Alex said and Rian coughed.

"FINE! Rian keeps it clean." Alex mumbled

"Do you want to see your room?" Rian asked

"YEAH!" I said and dragged my bags following Rian.

"It's across the hall from Alex's room, sorry if you hear him masturbating." He said and we laughed.

The room was awesome. It had a little balcony that went out to look over the front of the house. It had light blue walls and it's own bathroom. There was a queen sized bed.

"This is awesome! Thanks." I said and hugged Rian.

"ha-ha no problem. Don't unpack though because were going to L.A. in a week." he said

"Alright, I'm just going to chill for a while." I said, he nodded and left closing the door. I took off my beanie and my shoes and got my Glee season 1 DVD out of my bag. I popped in the first disk and laid down my bed.

*knock* *knock*

"Come in" I said and Alex stepped though.

"watch doing?" he asked and laid down on the bed with me.

"I'm watching Glee, the best show ever." I said

"Never seen it." he said

"Well you have to watch the whole 1st season." I said

I put my head on his chest. His t- shirt was really soft.

We sang along to all of the songs that we need (I knew all of them) and we laughed at all of the jokes.

This was a big change for me. I had always felt like I had to be mature and now I was going to be out of my parents house for most of the year. It was like I was twenty. But I swear I was going to try to be as immature as Jack and just had fun. I deserved that much, right?
♠ ♠ ♠
I kind of posted chapter 5 twice for which I am sorry, so here! have chapter 6!