Status: More Comments= More Chapters

I Wanna Feel Weightless

Chapter 9

Though the clock on the dash board read 4am I was up and bouncing in the van. With no coffee. I was just WAY to excited for California. We were pulling into the parking lot of the airport.

"Carlin calm the fuck down or I will eat you." Jack said. You know you had it bad if JACK of all people was telling you to calm down.

"Sorry." I said and stopped bouncing.

"Alright. Get out." Zack said and the engine cut off. I hopped out and ran to the back of the van. I opened the door and got out my luggage. I pulled a little too hard and everyone else's luggage fell on top of me knocking me onto the pavement.

"Ow." I said and Zack started to pull the luggage off of me. I saw Alex take a picture with his iPhone. I finally got out and pouted at him.

"Look a new wallpaper!" Alex said and showed me his screen.

"bitch." I mumbled and started walking toward the airport. Everyone followed after me. Once we got to the doors I had no idea where to go so I let everyone go ahead of me.

Our plane was about two minutes before it was about to board when my phone started to ring.

"Hello?" I answered it. It was Brandon.

Hey Babe.

"Hey hon what's up."

Nothing, I just needed to talk to you.

"Well I'm about to board a plan heading to California. Can I call you when we get to the hotel?" I asked

Sure, call whenever. I don't care what time.

"Okay I love you."

I love you too.

I hung up the phone and Alex was looking at me.

"What?" I asked

"Um nothing. It's time to board." he said and stood up turning his back to me. I shook my head and stood up too. Ignoring his attitude, what climbed up his butt?

We all go onto the plane. My seat was in-between Alex and Jack again. We chatted until the plane was in the air. Being on the plane made me think of my new twitter. So I took out my laptop and logged on.

On the plane to LA in between Alexalltimelow and Jackalltimelow. Wish me luck! I tweeted it and opened up my Facebook Raquel was online.

Hey slut! (Carlin)

Hey Bitch! I miss you so much! (Raquel)

AW! Me too how is Stamford? (Carlin)

Horrible without you. Though after you punched Amber she has got off our backs. Everyone is talking about how your on tour! (Raquel)

Haha well your welcome for punching her. It felt REALLY good. Great stress reliever. (Carlin)

"Is that Raquel? Tell her I miss her." Jack said

Also Jack says hi! (Carlin)

Haha I miss the big guy, well skinny… but tall… you get what I mean. (Raquel)

Go on web cam I wanna see your face. But no talking right cuz ur on the plane? (Carlin)

Yeah okay. (Raquel)

I closed out of facebook and went on video chat. When I saw her face pop up I waved like crazy making the flight attendant give me a look.

Hi again! (Carlin)

Hi! Let me see the guys!(Raquel)

Well here's Jack… I typed and showed Jack, he licked my camera. I took the arm of his sweatshirt (with his arm still in it) and wiped the camera. Raquel was laughing.

And here is Alex sleeping. I typed and moved the camera toward the still form of Alex. His hair was in his eyes and his mouth was slightly open.

AWWW! How cute. (Raquel)

Jack took out a marker (thank god it wasn't permanent) and drew a penis on Alex's face reaching over me to do so.

Shit I have to go to reprimand Jack. Buh-Bye I LOVE YOU! (Carlin)

I love you too! (Raquel)

I signed off and closed my laptop.

"Jack! Your so mean!" I said. I took out a napkin and put some water on it. I started to wipe Alex's cheek with it. He moaned and opened his eyes a little bit.

"Shh. Its okay. I'm trying to get the penis off your face." I said

"Fuck you Jack." he mumbled and moved his head into my lap. It looked uncomfortable for his six foot body to be so scrunched up but what ever floats his boat.

Once I got the badly drawn penis off of Alex's face Jack mumbled about me not behind a team player. I put my head back on my seat and closed my eyes running my fingers though Alex's hair. He moaned and cuddled into my shirt. I felt my head move to Jack's shoulder and I fell asleep with my hands still intertwined with Alex's hair.

"CARLYKINS!" Jack screamed causing the people around us to give him a dirty look.

"Hmm?" I said rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. I noticed that Alex was still asleep on my lap.

"Were landing!" Jack said and someone told him to shut the fuck up. I was going to guess that it was Rian from two rows behind us.

I put my hand on Alex shoulder. "Alex time to get up. I said quietly not wanting to be shushed like Jack.

"I'm up. Your just really comfortable." he said and sat upright in his seat. I blushed and put my laptop back into my back pack.

"LA LA Bayybayy LA LA!" Jack sang.

"Jonas Brothers?" Alex asked and he nodded enthusiastically.

We got off of the plane and collected our luggage. We rented two cars and drove to the hotel. I looked at the palm trees and all of the pretty people. Even though it was late January it was the perfect temperature. I didn't even need a jacket.

"Jesus, she looks like kid on Christmas morning." Rian said and Zack laughed. I was in the car with them while Jack and Alex were in the other one.

"This is so COOL!" I said as we pulled up to the hotel. It was LEGIT. Like a valet and everything. The man handed me my bag from the trunk and winked at me. Zack's hand wrapped around my shoulders and pulled me into the hotel. I pouted at him.

"Hey I told Kevin that I would take care of you." he said and I rolled my eyes. We met up with Alex and Jack at the check- in desk.

"We're All Time Low." Rian said to the man behind the desk.

"Oh I'm sorry we only have three rooms with one king bed in each." The man said he didn't look sorry. He looked bored out of his mind.

"Um okay so one of us will have our own room and the other four will have to share." Zack said and we nodded. I didn't mind.

"Alright." he said and handed Zack three room keys. When we got to the rooms (which were all right next to each other) Rian stopped and handed a key to me Zack and kept one for himself.

"Fuck all of you I'm not sharing again." Rian said and tried to open the door to his room.

"No way man!" Zack screamed. I shook my head. I didn't mind sharing so I took the room key and opened the door to the room that was listed on the card. I put my bags down and went out on the balcony. It looked out onto the beach. My phone started to ring. It was Brandon.

"Hey I just got into the hotel." I said

Awesome how are the guys.

"Awesome. Jack is funny, Rian is really caring, Zack is like a second Kevin to me. And Alex is really something else. He's funny and sweet and everything." I said and sighed.

Carlin, we need to talk.

"What about?" I asked

I think we should break up. Our relationship was exactly like our friendship, just with a little bit more making out. And you talk about this Alex guy like your in love with him.

I blushed. "You're right aren't you." I said "I'm so sorry."

Still My lead girl?

"Always." I said

I have to go. Love you.

"Love ya too." I said and hung up. I let a tear roll down my cheek and another one. I felt so bad for Brandon, me leading him on like that. He was so sweet.

It was only 8am. Maybe I should go to the beach. I got out my bathing suit and went toward the bathroom. I heard a knock on the door. I opened it to fins Alex.

"Hey roomie." he said and plopped his bags down. "Are you okay?"

"Brandon and I broke up." I said and shrugged my shoulders.

"I saw this in a movie once, um I get the ice cream and wine, you get the tissues" he said and went for the door.

"It's okay not a big deal." I said

"Damn you're the perfect girl." he said and I blushed

"How is that?" I asked

"You don't cry over stupid things, your okay with nudity, your gorgeous, your funny really the list goes on and on." He said and I rolled my eyes

"Hey. I'm going to the beach wanna come?" I asked

"Hm, maybe later I'm going to take a nap." he said and laid down on our bed and turned on the TV.

"okay." I said and went into the bathroom to change. My hair was already up so I just had to put on my black and white bikini. I walked into the main room and put on some jean shorts, leaving them unbuttoned.

I bent down to put my dirty clothing into a bag. When in the refection of the TV I could see Alex staring at my ass. I cleared my throat.

"Sorry." he mumbled and looked away. I grabbed my room key leaving the extra one on the counter and grabbed a towel. I went down the elevator and to the beach where I laid out my towel and put on some sunscreen. I took off my shorts and jumped into the water. It was a little chilly, like on the east coast in early June. But it still felt awesome.

I jumped over waved getting my hair wet.

"Hey" someone said I turned around. I saw a guy with an awesome chest, blonde hair and blue eyes. He was HOT.

"hey." I said

"Watch out!" he yelled and then a wave crashed over my head. I swallowed a lot of water. I came up coughing like mad.

"Here lets get you on shore." he said and grabbed my waist pulling me toward the shore. I was still coughing up water when we got out of the water.

"Come on" he said and grabbed my hand. I motioned to give him a moment. He didn't wait. He picked me up.

"Were is your towel?" he asked and I pointed. He walked toward it and set me down on it. I coughed four more times and then took a deep breath.

"You okay?" he asked

"Yeah I am, thanks or getting me out of the water. My prince charming."

"Haha no problem." he said

"Ugh, what a first impression! Lets start over. My name is Carlin." I said

"Shane." he said. His eyes matched to ocean.

"Where are you from?" he asked

"Connecticut, New York originally." I said "How about you?"

"Born in L.A." he said

"It's beautiful here." I said

"Yeah." he said back looking right at me.

"How old are you?" I asked

"Sixteen." he said

"I'm fifteen." I said

"Carlin?" Alex asked. Damn that was a short nap.

"Hey Alex." I said "This is Shane." I said

"Hey man." Alex said and did the head nod.

"Hey." he said back. "Listen, I have to go but can I have your number?" he asked.

"Sure. Do you have a marker?" I asked.

"Yah, I actually do!" he said and handed me a black sharpie. I tried to write on his arm

"Um, I have to go out to dinner with my family tonight. Can you write it somewhere else?" he asked

"Yeah." I said and feeling flirty I spun him around and wrote it right above his bathing suit line.

"Haha awesome. See you around Carlin. Try not to drown again" he said and jogged off. I watched him go.

"Seemed like a nice guy." Alex said sarcasm coating his words.

"Wanna go swimming?" I asked

"Yeah." he said and grabbed my hand leading me into the water. Lets just say I was really careful of the waves this time around.

"Time to get ready" Alex said as we walked into our room.

"I call shower first!" I said hopping into the bathroom first.

"DAMN IT" I heard Alex yell from the other side of the door. I made an evil laugh and closed turned the shower on. I did a quick shower. Singing NeverShoutNever as I shampooed. I made it a quick shower stepping out of the bathroom in a towel. In my rush to get into the bathroom I had forgotten my dress.

"Hey there." Alex said and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Go take a shower." I said and rolled my eyes he grabbed his clothing and walked into the bathroom.

I grabbed Amy's lucky dress and slid it on. Since she had smaller boobs than me it was tight around there and made mine look awesome. I smiled as I looked in the mirror. The dress was black and covered in sliver sequins. I put on lace tights and converse of course. I just needed to put makeup on and do my hair. It had been twenty- five minutes how long did this boy take?

"Alex open the fuck up." I said and banged on the door.

"Fine." He said and opened it he at least had black skinny jeans on but no shirt and his hair was dripping. He was staring at my boobs.

"Up here Alex." I said and pushed past him and turned on the blow drier. I made it so that I had a afro of frizzy hair. Alex busted out laughing I stuck my tongue out at him.

He dried his hair with a towel and plugged in his flat iron. I plugged in mine and we started to get down the business. I was half down when he was fully. He put on his shirt and tie. He sat on the counter and watched me. I rolled my eyes.

"Wanna help?" I asked and handed him my flat iron.

"Sure." he said. "You have a shit ton of hair he said and I laughed I got out my eyeliner and put it on. I got my smoky eye makeup out and sparkles. I made it so that my eyes matched my dress.

"Turn around so that I could do your bangs." Alex said

"No. I do my bangs." I said

"I got this." he said. He did his work and when he was done it looked pretty good.

"Nice job Gaskarth." I said and put sparkles on my neck.

"Thank you O'Conner." he said and we heard a knock at the door. Alex opened it. I grabbed my bag.

"Time to go little ones." Jack said and headed out not before staring at my boobs. It was embarrassing but I did kind of like the attention. I then got a text.

Unknown Number: Hey Carlin, It's Shane. What are you doing tomorrow night?

We were getting into the elevator. "What are we doing tomorrow night?" I asked

"Nothing." Rian said

"Okay. Well I'm going to hang out with a friend." I said and texted him back.

Nothing. What do you have in mind?

"Wait with that Shane guy? He seemed like a douche." Alex said

"Did not I'm going out with him."

I got another text, Shane: How about I meet you at your hotel lobby at 7:30pm? You at the Marriott Courtyard right?

I texted back: Yepp see you then ;)

"But-" Alex started.

"Well talk about it later." Rian said and Alex shut up. Though I knew he would bring it up again.
♠ ♠ ♠
New Update.

Comment pretty please