Status: Comments = chapters!

Theres a Story at the Bottom of this Bottle

Part 2: The Notes Begin

Well welcome back. This is part 2: The Notes Begin.

Now this was my second day of school. This is important because well, you learn a lot about me and there were these notes and this is the day I got the first one they said stuff like- well you'll see enjoy!

"Good Morning Sunshine; my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are gray!" My dad sang to wake me up.

"Dad your voice sucks!" I said and rolled over so that my eyes were in the pillow.

"It's a good thing you got your mother's voice." He said

"And your amazing guitar skills." I added

"Alright, stop sweet talking me and get your little ass out of bed." He said

"Five more minutes." I moaned.

"Fine, but don't make me come in here and beat you up." My dad said as he left.

"I'll kick your ass old man." I called to him and snuggled down into my blankets. I didn't have to do anything this morning; it would take me ten minutes to get ready and five to drink my coffee and I would be at school on time.

I was almost back asleep when my phone rang.

"Who the FUCK is interrupting the last five minutes of sleep?" I growled.

"Oh… not a morning person I see. Anyway, my friend Jack and I need a ride to school. Can you help us out?" Alex asked.

"Fine but then I will have to cut coffee out of my schedule. I will be at your door in twenty minutes. You better have one coffee with milk and one spoonful of sugar in your hand or so help you god I will run your foot over."

"Deal. My address is 54 Madison street." He said and laughed. "Bye." He said

"meh." I said back and hung up. I texted Dame to meet me out in the car in fifteen.

I rolled out of my bed and got dressed. I put my hair in a braid and left my bangs down. I put on make- up and went down stairs. I grabbed my backpack and my guitar.

"Bye Daddy." I called as I walked out the door. "I have to pick some friends up."

"Love you princess." He said. Dame was in the passenger seat already. I put my guitar in the trunk and jumped into the car.

I put Alex's address into the GPS and drove there. He wasn't outside so I hopped out of the car and knocked on the front door. A middle aged woman with shoulder length black hair answered the door.

"Hi, I'm Sky; I'm here to pick up Alex for school." I said

"Oh well thank you, I'm Mrs. Gaskarth" She said and I shook her hand.

"I'm coming Ski" Alex called and ran past his mom. He gave me the coffee and I took a sip and smiled. It was perfect. It was in a little travel cup.

"Bye mom!" he called and I hopped in the car with my coffee in one hand. Yeah, I'm skilled.

"Why the name Ski?" I asked

"Because I couldn't find any other cool ones. Do you like it?" he asked

"Yeah okay." I said and took another sip of my coffee.

"No. You cannot open the doors to my car. You have to hop in." I said when he tried to open the door.

"Okay…" he said and hopped in with a smile on his face. He then directed me to Jack's house which was just around the corner.

Jack ran and hopped into the car without being told.

"Kick ass car Sky." He said and I smiled.

"Thanks man." I said and turned on the radio and put a in a Blink CD and started screaming the lyrics.

***Music Development Class***

Jack was in this class with Alex and I. I took my guitar out of the trunk before class and brought it in.

"Now today, we will just be practicing. Get into groups of three and sing, play something or both." said

Alex, Jack, and I were in a group together.

"Ladies first." Jack said and I took out my guitar. They stared at it. I smiled. I loved my deep blue Les Paul. It was a hand me down from my dad.

I played a riff. Some real hard core stuff that was really difficult. They just stared at me with wide eyes.

"You're turn." I said and handed Alex the guitar.

"Umm… I don't really want to play after that." Alex said and laughed.

"Come on, play some Blink." I said and he rolled his eyes and started in on First Date.

We sang and laughed and then Jack played another Blink song. Alex has a pretty good voice. Okay fine it was fucking amazing.

***Last 5 min. of French Class***

"Can I come over today and we can do homework?" Alex asked as we packed up our book bags.

"I need to drive Jack home though." I said

"You know what maybe you can motivate him to do his homework, his mom says that if he doesn't keep his grades up then he can't be in the band anymore." Alex said

"You guys are in a band? Me too." I said

"Oh cool who with?" he asked as the bell rang and we walked to my locker. I was still getting jealous stares from girls I didn't know and it was starting to bother me.

"Um It's me on guitar and vocals, Dame on bass, and our friend Kate from Towson High on the drums." I said "What about you?" I asked as I opened my locker. A folded paper fell out.

"Um, well me on guitar and vocals, Jack on guitar, Rian on drums, and our friend Zack who is also from Towson on bass." He said. I shoved the paper into the back pocket of my jeans and grabbed my jacket.

"Cool." I said and we walked to my car. Dame and Jack were already there. I hopped into the car and the boys did the same.

"How was school Kitten?" Dame asked after he kissed my cheek. I turned the car on and pulled out of the spot.

"Same old. You?" I asked

"Same." He said. The rest of the car ride home was uneventful. We pulled into the dive way and Dame hopped out waving goodbye.

"Okay, now my dad is a little scary. But he is really a teddy bear. Okay?" I asked and they gulped and nodded.

"Dad! I'm home." I called and I hear my dad in the living room with Fuse on in the background.

"In here!" he called and we walked over.

I stole the other poptart from the package he was eating and took a bite.

"Get your own food!" he said and looked up to face me. "Who are they?" he asked when he saw Alex and Jack. I saw them gulp when THEY saw the snake tattoo that was on his neck; not to mention all of his other ones.

"These are my friends Alex and Jack. Don't scare them!" I said and he frowned at me.

"I don't scare people." He said.

"Yeah! And Jack totally didn't wet himself when he saw the snake tattoo!" I said sarcastically. He knew I was playing with him.

"Hey! You picked that one out!"He said

"Touché old man!" I said and started up the stairs.

"I'm not old!" he called after me.

"Whatever old man! Can you bring us up a pizza? And defrost it this time!" I called down the stairs and shut the bedroom door.

"I don't know whether to be sacred of your dad or to love him." Alex said and laughed. Jack just plopped down on my bed and turned on the TV. I shrugged my shoulders.

"No Jack, homework time." I said and opened my book bag.

"Fine" he grumbled and opened his too.

"I was proud of us. We had gotten done with all of our homework in a half hour. Given that it was only the second day of school and it was mostly just boring stuff we got though it really quickly.

"I got a cheese and a pepperoni. I'm going out for ten minutes. Don't be stupid." My dad said walking into the room and then walking back out of it. I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks Daddy-o" I said and bent down to take a slice. Just then the paper from my locker fell out of my pocket.

"What's that?" Alex asked and I shrugged putting it back into my pocket.

"I don't know, I'll be right back though." I said and went into the bathroom.

The note read: Hey Sky, I don't know how to say this but you really pretty and I think I'm in going to fall in love with you. Signed, your secret admirer.

"Hey Ski! Your phones ringing! The caller I.D. says Markayyyyy." Alex said though the door.

I swung the door open and answered the call.

"Sup Markyy?" I asked

"Nothin' much little one. Why isn't your dad answering his phone?" HE asked

"I don't know. It's not my turn to babysit him." I said and he laughed.

"Alright Munchkin, tell him to call me." He said

"Sure thing." I answered and hung up.

"Is this a picture of you with Blink- 182?" Jack asked and I gulped. I didn't want them to know about the whole 'my dads the tour manager and I'm really close with Blink- 182' thing. Well, because I didn't want them using me to get to them.

"Yah, it was at a concert." I said

"How old is your dad?" Jack asked

"33 almost 34" I answered.

"Why so young?" Alex asked

"I was a teen pregnancy." I shrugged.

"What about your mom?" Jack asked

"Left when I was born." I shrugged again.

"Do you miss her?" Alex asked

"Nope, can't miss what you never had." I said
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY! Thanks for reading! Please comment/ subscribe!