Status: Comments = chapters!

Theres a Story at the Bottom of this Bottle

Part 6: How Alex Gaskarth almost broke and then saved my heart

Now this is an important day, or two days for that matter. It's how everything started. We'll I'll tell you when you're done reading this…

"Um slave?" I asked Alex. It was the Monday after homecoming and the bet was not forgotten.

"What now?" he asked a groaned."I'm hungry and tired. How about you carry me to my car and then make me some mac and cheese when we get there." I said. Alex signed.

"Only if I can drive." He said. I thought about it. He was a pretty good driver. I agreed by handing him my keys and hopping on his back. He hopped into the front seat.

"Carful with Joel." I said

"Joel?" Alex asked.

"Joel is the name of her car." Dame said getting into the back seat.

"You name your car?" he asked looking at me.

"Eyes on the road!" I said and he laughed.

"You have a lot of Blink-182 shit." Zack said. He was laying on my bed staring at the poster above my bed.

"Yeah, hey I have an extra poster… do you want it?" I asked and laid next to him.

"Hell yeah!" he said

"I'm bored do you want go throw a baseball around in the yard?" I asked

"Where have you been all my life?" he asked

"Well I was raised by my dad so I'm kinda boy-ish I guess." I said and sat up.

"No you're the perfect" he said and I rolled my eyes. I laid back down.

"what happened to going to play baseball?" he asked

"I'm too lazy." I said and he mumbled an agreement.

We sat there in the silence when he reached over and poked my side. I ticked him a little bit.

"Oh its on!" he said and started tickling the shit out of me.

"ZACK! Stop!" I yelled I was laughing so hard I was crying.

Alex jumped into the room with a bat in his hand.

"What the fuck?" he asked when he saw us and dropped the bat. Zack started laughing too.

"What the hell did you think was going on." Zack asked

"I thought you were raping her." He said

"It wouldn't be rape honey" I said and winked Zack and I laughed. Alex just stared at me.

"Um let's go play guitar..." I said after a few awkward moments.

"OKAY!" Zack said and raced down the stairs. I started to follow him but Alex grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him.

"Wha-" I said but Alex cut me off when he kissed me. The sparks flew just like that night in seven minutes in heaven.

"Oh." I said when he pulled back.

"Wow." He said.

"Yeah, wow." I said

"I need to go." He said and walked out of the room. I groaned and sat down on the floor.

"Are you coming?" Zack asked coming back into my room.

"He did it again," I said and put my head in my heads.

"Did what?" Zack asked and sat down next to me.

"He kissed me and just left." I said

"I'm sorry about him. He's a confused little boy." He said and pulled me into a hug.

"Get your fat ass up!" Dame yelled at me and pushed me off my bed. He was waking me up the next day. I had not been at my happiest since Alex had kissed me the other day. I knew he was just going to run off with Noel or some other slut.

"Ow." I mumbled.

"If you don't go to school he wins!" Dame said

"Fine." I mumbled and went to go put on some sweats.

I got into the car and Dame just looked at me.

"What?" I asked him harshly

"You can't do this Kitten. You know he's the school man whore. You're going to have a broken heart by the end of the year.

"I know." I said and sighed.

I pulled into the parking lot and go out of the car. Dame got out and walked around he handed me my bag and pulled me into a hug and kissed my head.

"Are you sure you're gay?" I asked him

"Yeah, sorry hun but hey if were 35 and you're still single I'll marry you and we'll have pretty babies." He said

"Jack already offered." I said and smiled.

"Well I hoped they get your nose." He said and I pulled back to look at him. He smiled and I smiled back. He then walked me to my class.

"Have a good day Kitten!" he yelled and the whole class looked at me. I took my seat in the back corner next to Alex. Rian waved to me and I waved back.

"Hey." He whispered. I ignored him and took out my notebook as the teacher started to speak. I could feel him staring at me. About a half hour in a note that was crumpled in a little ball landed on my desk. I flicked it onto the floor. He sighed and started paying attention to the teacher.

After the bell rung for class I gathered my stuff and walked out.

"Ski! SKI!" I heard Alex call. This only made me walk faster though he caught up with me.

"Fuck off." I said and kept on walking.

"Ah! She speaks!" he said. I scoffed and walked into the calculus classroom. Alex followed me.

"Hey Kitten." Dame said and gave me a hug.

"Hey Dame." I said and sat down. The teacher wasn't there yet which was odd, Mr. Heeler was always on time. Just then a substitute teacher walked in. The class cheered because the subs at this school did nothing.

I turned to Dame. "Band Practice after school. I wrote a new song." I said. I pulled out my phone to text Kate who was our drummer.

"Listen Ski I'm sorry." Alex said

"Yeah whatever." I said and turned to talk with Dame.

"Skylar! Why don't you give me a chance to explain myself?" He said loudly. Everyone looked our way. I noticed that the sub had left the room a little while ago.

"Dame I'll talk to you later." I said and grabbed Alex's hand and marched out the door. I dropped his hand and walked out the front door of the school to the park that was right next door.

"Explain what?" I said as I turned on him once we got to the park. "Explain for how the second time you kissed me and then just left, or explain why the hell you are making me fall for you when you know damn well you're a man whore that will break my heart." I yelled.

He just looked at me. Finally after my breathing had returned to normal he kissed me. It wasn't like the day before which was sweet and caring it was rough and passionate. I was going to tell him to stop but I just sorta sunk into it.

"To explain about how I'm falling in love with you." He whispered and I started kissing him again.

Now do you get it? Alex Gaskarth kissed me and said he was falling in love with me. This was the start of a new, very short, and very chapter of my life. I got FANTASIC lyric material from this. Trust me fall in love and the words start flowing.

~*~*~*

I have to go SORRY! Dame just said that we're going out to IHOP with the boys from We The Kings and All Time Low. See Yah!
♠ ♠ ♠
I love writing Sky's little blog parts.

Are you able to figure out which is which?