Status: I'm going to be updating on my phone for all my stories as much as i can. So, ahead of time, I'm sorry for the spelling mistakes, I'll try to fix then as soon as possible

Once Again

Emmali

"Hey- are you alright?" I heard Jimmy ask.

Looking up, I saw that he was looking at me with a concerned look. Patting the seat beside me, I took it and was instantly brought to his side.

"Emma, what's wrong?" Brian asked, leaning forward.

"I don't know," I said with a shake of my head, "Ember knows who her father is."

"That's a good thing, right?" Jimmy said,looking at Brian before looking back at me.

"It is," I said, "It's just how she found out."

"How did she find out?" Jimmy asked, rubbing my back.

"She said that my mom told her. She showed us a picture she drew of her. It looked just like my mom, she had angle wings behind her. Ember said that she I was going to be happy. Then she said that my mom told her who her father is. I'm happy that Ember knows who her dad is, but the way she figured it out scares me a bit," I said as I ran a hand through my hair before looking at the guys.

I saw that they were listening what I told them, but sis not know how to answer it. I knew that Jimmy was trying to find the words to answer me, but didn't know how to get them out. I knew the feeling, I didn't know how to feel. As the front room was quiet, I could hear Ember's little giggles and Matt's deep laughter coming to the front. I smiled, loving the fact that Ember is getting closer and closer to her dad. I was looking out the window when I was suddenly attacked. Looking down, I saw a smiling little girl with hazel eyes looking at me, her eyes sparkling with laughter.

"Mommy!" Ember exclaimed," Come play wif us!"

I laughed and nodded my head. Getting up, I saw that she was dragging Jimmy and Brian out of there seats and pulled them to the back room. Looking around, I giggled and shook my head when I saw all of Ember's board games around. I saw my baby getting onto her hands and knees before crawling over to her Candy Land game.

"We play this one!" Ember exclaimed, holding the game high above her head.

Laughing, we nodded our head before sitting on the floor in a circle before starting the game. Ember made it her mission to sit Matt and I together before passing out the pieces. Ember was just rolling the dice when someone cleared there throat. Looking up, Ember's squeals of happiness filled the room when she saw who was on the door.

"Uncle Zacky! Uncle Johnny!" Ember said before shooting up from her seat and going over to them, hugging them.

"Hey munchkin," Zacky said as he lifted her up into his arms and walking into the room," What are you doing?"

"Playing CandyLand. Want to join?" Ember asked them.

Zacky and Johnny nodded there head. Shifting over a bit, we all made room for the other two members before getting on with the game. During the whole game, I could feel Matt staring at me. I caught him once and when I did, he smiled at me before looking back at our daughter. After about three hours of playing this one and only game, I saw that Ember crashed in Johnny's arms.

"Damn," he said, looking down," she is out cold."

I laughed a bit before getting up and taking her into my arms.

"She's a kid, Johnny," I said over her head," they crash faster. I'm going to lay her down."

"You can put her in my bunk," I heard Matt say.

Looking over at him, I smiled and thanked him before heading over to his bunk. I hand just placed Ember down and was about to close the curtain when her little hand caught my hand.

"Mama," she said in a sleepy voice.

Looking down at her, I smiled and moved some of her hair from her face.

"Lay wif me," she said.

Nodding my head, I got behind her, my back facing the wall before bringing her close to my chest.

"Daddy?" Ember called out.

Not three seconds later, Matt showed up, looking down at the two of us.

"Hey, baby girl. What is it?" he asked, taking a seat on the edge.

"Lay wif us," Ember said, yawning around the words.

Matt smiled down at her before getting comfortable. Pulling the curtain close behind him, he brought Ember and I closer to him before kissing her for head.

"I like this," Ember mumbled out before going back to sleep.

Looking into Matt's eyes, I saw that he was looking down at Ember, love filling his eyes. That image made me smile before closing my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you think? Comment and Subscribe. I'd love some feedback!
And check out my other stories
The Good, The Bad, and The Undead-Avenged Zombie
I Love You-Original Fiction
No Fucking Way-Avenged Father Fic