Status: Inactive For Now.

Zombris

My name is Sarah Venit...

2015. No one thought we would make it here. No one believe zombies would take over. No one thought that we would make it through 2012. Of course we did. We’re humans, we CAN make it through anything, although whether we do or not is mainly up to how we live and how scientists continue creating.
My name is Sarah. I’m not going to tell you my last name, because it’s been brought down by zombies. There’s fifty of us; us humans. We’re an army now. An army against every zombie out there. I have reason to believe that my friend; Nichole Reenet, are the closest ones alive. Yea there’s family members alive, but we’re in an army. Who can stay strong in an army? Who can have a family in an army? That’s why Nichole and I, are the closest, because we understand, that our families, some of our other friends, have been consumed by the zobrisis virus.
Now the last fifty of us are gathering, trying to figure ways out, trying to understand, trying to kill, these… horrible zombies. They’re not easy. As we may try to kill them, they aren’t easy. They keep striving on, trying to consume our brains, trying to make more of their species.
Although we live in a zombie apocalypse, we don’t make out lives a living hell. We make it seem, for the remainders, that we are a family. Even though we never turn our back, we protect each other, we help each other, but when it comes down to fighting, if we see one of us turn into a zombie, we don’t care. We kill them.
As I said earlier, I’m Sarah. My best friend is Nichole. I have no family any longer. I no longer see the point of destruction, but I would never – wish this upon any of the fifty of us. I don’t want to see the world become just entire zombies. I want to become something.
I still want this world to be alive when it comes to it. Who would want the world to become mindless zombies? Who would want to become a creature that survives on brains? Who would want to live like a zombie?
I’m sure when we were all kids that we joked and pretended to be monsters, zombies, animals, hell even a family. No suspected it to be true, and now that it is, we have to take in all those fake alien, zombie, monster movies and kill what our worst thing against us is- zombies.
When I first heard about this, I thought it could never happen. I called my parents, that was the day I lost them forever. They became zombies. I should’ve put two and two together. They worked in the same laboratory that the mad scientist did. I should’ve known that mom and dad would be near the first ones to be turned.
I’m the last survivor of my family. So, I guess I’m fighting to find the scientist that went mad, and kill him. Or maybe, find him so he can reverse this, even if he is mad. I no longer want to be angry at this man or the zombies, but anger is what fuels me to scream in rage, and kill those ugly bastards.
My name is Sarah Venit. I am human, as of now. I am also the last survivor of the Venit family. I am fighting to hopefully have my family back one day.
♠ ♠ ♠
So… Uhh…. Yea….