Status: Just starting, brand new! Comment please!

Ghost In The Mirror

Supernatural Frerard. Interested yet? No?

Gerard is a popular jock that always bullies Frank. Frank was a outcast loner with zero friends. Even though he was always alone and Gerard made his life hell, he always tried to stay positive and not have suicidal thought because when he was younger he was best friends with a boy named Jepha and he committed after someone found out he was gay and told the whole school, in the note Jepha left Frank he made him promise to continue living for the both of them. So why did the school find Frank's body hanging on a tree and a suicide in his pocket on Gerard's birthday? Was it all Gerard's fault?

How will Gerard feel knowing that it's his fault that Frank killed himself because of him? What happens when Gerard starts seeing Frank's ghost and thinks he is going crazy? What if he's not and he penalty for being cruel to Frank, is to help him pass on? What happens if Frank didn't really kill himself? So why did he die? Was he murdered?

What happens if Gerard starts falling for Frank?

© XxDemented_SoulxX DO NOT STEAL
  1. The Suicide
    Rewritten! 4/23/12
  2. The Tree
    4/23/12