Revengeance Is Sweet

Prologue

"Goddamitt LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled at him. He grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me close to him
"Don't ever raise your voice at me" he said, he had the most sinister look in his eyes. I tried to push him away but he was too strong. As I tried to struggle free his grip tightened. He then pressed his body upon mine, he was breathing heavily and I could smell alcohol on his breath.
"whhhy areeu a fushing bihct!" he said, slurring his words. He raised his hand, he was about to slap me right before his cell rung. He pushed me to the floor and then answered his phone.
"hello?, who the fuckis thisis? Matt u fuckerrag..bag what hell yeah I’ve been drunk..ing YOU BITCH!" He threw his phone at me. I got up from the floor and then i felt a tug on my hair.
"Get ur ass back here!" he said as he dragged me into the bedroom. He threw me on the bed then went to lock the door.
"N-NOOOO!" i cried "STOP! GET AWAY" i kicked him in the stomach but he quickly recovered. He slapped me across the face and then ripped off my white top with the sleeves hanging off of my shoulders. He pressed his soft lips upon mine, I tried once again to escape but he just pressed his strong muscular body up against mine. he pulled my arms above my head. He then begin to give me sweet butterfly kisses all down my body and after a while i stop trying to escape. It wasn’t because i didn’t mind him doing this to me, it was because i knew I’d never win. so yea. basically he did whatever he pleased with my body, i mean i had sex with him before but this was considered to be rape, because i said no. He passed out next to me after a while. i unlocked the bedroom door and walked home, Bruised and Raped by the one i thought i loved and loved me back.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH SHIT! lolr

This is the prolouge and it's also chapter 1, so yeah. tell me what you think.