Revengeance Is Sweet

Chapter 10

Out of flash back:
My P.O.V

I sat on the park bench, next to the river. Zacky has only hit me those two times; I still understand why I go back. I mean, he can be the sweetest guy sometimes, like he’ll surprise me by doing romantic stuff. Like leaving me flowers or love notes, taking me to fancy restaurants or even covering my bed with rose petals surrounded by tons of candles. I really love him to death. Seriously I would die for him, and I know he would do the same for me. But what I don’t get is why he hits me. I mean I know he has a bad temper, and he gets possessive sometimes. But still, that’s not a reason to hits someone, I’ve wanted to leave him, I mean I’ve thought about it at times, but he always begged me to stay and he looked so sad and stuff every time I brought up the subject. I remember one time he told me that he’d kill himself if I ever left, and I knew he was serious. I realized that I would never be able to bear that much guilt if he actually went though with his threat. So I guess that was part of another reason why I stayed. It wasn’t like an everyday type of thing, like I said he only hit me those two times. He still remained violent though, He would do things like throw beer bottles or Glass plates at me. Or hit me with the remote or throw a text book at me. But those things only happened when he was wasted. He loved me more than he hit me. And he always was there to comfort me whenever I was crying. Even though he was the main cause of my tears.
My Cell rung.
“Hello?” I answered, it was Mattie.
“You alright Bella? You’ve been gone for quite a while” he said.
“Oh yeah I’m fine” I said. “I just needed to clear my head ya know”
“Oh, ok cuz Zacks a little on edge. He just flipped out on Brian about 10 minutes ago” Mattie Told me. I sighed
“I’ll be there in a few” I said hanging up with matt.
When I got back to the house the guys were all watching movies and eating pop corn. I noticed Zacky wasn’t there. I gave Matt (sanders) a questionizing look. He Pointed up the stairs. I nodded at him and then went upstairs to Zackys room. He was playing on his custom made acoustic guitar that I had gotten him for Christmas.
“what cha doing?” I asked coming from behind him.
“Writing you a song” he said as he kissed me on the cheek.
“OHHH! Can I hear it?” I asked
“Nope! Not till it’s finished.”
“Aww” I pouted. He tucked the hair that was in my face behind my ear.
“Did you have a nice walk” he asked. I nodded. I took his guitar from his hands and placed it on the stand. I then sat in his lap and played with his hands for a while.
“You wanna go downstairs and watch movies with the guys?” I asked. He smiled and nodded. We brought down tons of covers for everyone and zacky and I cuddled on the couch, wrapped in blankets. The guys were watching Jeepers Creepers 2. Only because they knew that it was the only move I was petrified of. Zacky covered my ears whenever the song came on, because he knew that the song is what got to me most. It always got stuck in my head as if it wanted me to sing it aloud. I held his hand tightly all though the movie. The guys teased me when it ended. Matt and Brian kept singing it over and over. While the rest of the jumped out of nowhere trying to scare me. Then out of nowhere Jimmy got up and said:
“Lets watch my movie!” Jimmy put his movie in, and unsurprisingly it was a porno. Everybody watched it, including Mattie and my brothers. I felt Zacky harden, and I almost puked when I heard the sound of male ejaculation. I looked and around and yup! Half the guys had there hand down there pants and were jacking off. I veered my eyes.
“Eww!” I said every time a random vagaina popped up on the plasma TV screen. Of course they would only by lesbian porn, so I was unentertained. I could hear the moans and the ’damn she’s hotts’ coming from the guys. I even felt zacky play with himself a bit. Then that’s when I was done.
“Ok, that’s enough!” I said getting up and taking out the movie.
“WH-That was the best part!” Jimmy said.
“Too bad, you’ve all had your fun, so yeah. It’s time for my movie” They all groaned.
“Tonight were watching…..10 things I hate about you” I said as they all groaned again.
“you with your teenage chick flicks!” matt said shaking his head.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha porno!