Revengeance Is Sweet

Chapter 12

The last chapter:

“God cant you knock!” I said stepping out of the shower to find my brother Jason, shaving.
“You act like I haven’t seen all that before, I was changing your diapers not to long ago.” he said being a smart ass. I rolled my eyes, whatever. He looked at me and gasped as his facial expressions changed.
“Bella? What happened!?” he said.
“What do you mean? What happened?” I said looking in the mirror. I saw that my lip was busted, and I had a black eye. ‘Shit’ I thought to myself
“Did zacky do this to you?” he asked angrily. He eyes swelled up with tears.
“No…” I lied
“Bella!” he said hugging me. “How could I have let him do this…why was I so stupid not to see it!”
“Zacky didn’t do anything Jason god!” I said defending him.
“My baby sister….how could he hurt my sister…” he was rocking me as if I was a child. He has started to cry a little.
“I-I have to get dressed.” I said pulling away from him. He nodded and walked out the bathroom. I put cover up on and finished getting dressed. I went in my room, to check my cell.
“You have 142 messages” the machine said. They were all from zacky of course. He called me again when I was listing to message 88.
“Bella please come out side, I need to talk to you”
“Ok” I said. And hung up.
When I went downstairs. All the guys were hanging out. Drinking and watching TV. Mattie was there too. I greeted them all with hugs. And then went outside to talk to zacky. He pulled me into a hug.
“Bella baby! I’m so sorry, I love you so much, I never meant to hurt you, and you know that. I was drunk and stupid and I love you. Please please don’t hate me!” I kissed him.
“I don’t hate you zacky” I said. He sighed a sigh of relief. And kissed me.
“Bella I’m so stupid…I hate myself for hurting you after I promised you I would never do it again” I looked down at my feet. I wanted to cry so badly, I wanted to leave him, but like I said I couldn’t.
“I lied to you, I hurt you, I don’t deserve you!” he said he was about to cry.
“Bella I-I love…” Then all of a sudden things turned into slow motion. I heard Mattie yelling
“JASON!! NOOO!!” he screamed. I looked at my brother who had a gun in his right hand. It was pointed at Zacky. Then I heard the sound of a single gun shot. Blood splattered onto my face. My eyes widened. I looked down, and found that Zacky, the love of my life was dead in my arms. Blood was pouring out of his back. I held him close to me as I watch the police take away my brother. I fought the ambulance who tried to take zacky away from me. I was crying and screaming as Matt (baker) held me in his arms.

I had to force myself to go to the funeral, 3 days later. When I got back home, I went up to my room and a CD was on my bed. I decided to listen to it to calm me down. It was the song that zacky said he had written me:
“Bella, baby this is a song I wrote for you, uhh just to tell you exactly how if you didn’t know already…well hear it goes!”
The way your eyes glisten in the sun
Your skin that is silky smooth against mine
The way I feel whenever I kiss your lips
That happiness of knowing that your there all the time
Your beauty shines brighter than the moon
The way my stomach gets butterflies are
The reasons why I fall in love with you all over again
Every time I look into those blue green eyes

What Is There,
To Believe In During Life,
Nothing Lasts,
Aside From Strife,
Life May Perish,
Life May End,
Our Soul We May Give,
Our Soul We May Spend,
But Our Love,
That Eternal Flame,
Will Never Dim,
Will Never Change,

If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.

I cried so hard when listing to him sing. I held the CD close to my chest. Zacky my lover, my everything is gone and I’m not with him. But not for long. I went into the bathroom.
“Hold on zacky” I said “I’m coming”.

Mattie’s P.O.V
It’s all my fault. I heard her screams; I knew he was beating her. But I said nothing, I coward in fear of my older brother and because of me Bella has taken her own life. I guess this is what happens when two people fall in love. They die. Sometimes together sometimes apart. I like to believe that My Brother and Bella died together, and that they’re happy now. I cried as I held a rose in my hand at the funeral. I placed it on her grave and said my final goodbye.
♠ ♠ ♠
The Last Chapter! did you guys like it? Oh and thoes poems werent mine i got them from this one site but i can't remember where.