Revengeance Is Sweet

Chapter 3

When I awoke the next morning, Zacky's Buff, Naked, Sweaty body was under mind He was still asleep and snoring lightly. a ray of sunlight shined perfectly down on his face, and a few strands of his hair clung to his sweaty forehead. His arm was wrapped around my waist and his hand touched my thigh. Unlike Zacky I wasn’t naked, I had on his Purple Jack Daniel boxers. I could feel zackys penis on my leg, I reached my hands down the covers, and his body then softly traced his sex lines. I kissed his tender lips, and he opened his hazel green tint eyes.
"Morning Beautiful" he groaned. I smiled at his sleepy appearance.
"Hi" I said in a lightly toned voice. He leaned up to me and kissed me hard on the lips.
"Wh-What time is it?" He said while rubbing his eyes.
"Uhhhh" I said looking around, searching for a clock. "1:00pm". He Yawned.
"Let’s get up!" Zacky said. We both got dressed.
when we entered the kitchen, the guys were eating breakfast. they looked up at us and matt said:
"Hey Look! it's Zacks cock sucker and the cunnilungunsus ass hole!" He was just messing around. Its kind of an inside joke to Horrible Insult that last person up.
"Shut Up!" Me & Zacky said at the same. I sat next to jimmy.
"Where’s mine?" I asked pouting, sticking out my bottom lip. Brian burped and said:
"this was just the appetizer were bout to go eat, we were waiting for you ass holes!" Me and Zacky simply smiled and shook are heads.
"Fatties!" zacky said "That’s all I’m gonna say is Fatties" Brian scoffed “like your one to talk zacky..." he said.
"Hey fuck u" zacky said as he threw a can of beer at Brian. "And gimmie back my beer!"
At The Cafe:
Zacky and I sat next to the window, across from each other. Jimmy and Johnny squished in by me. And Brian and matt sat next to zacky. I ordered Some Eggs and Bacon and a Coffee Frappachino. The Guys ordered the all you can eat pancake buffet. Since the guys were on break, we just stayed at home and tried to find something or in the guys case 'someone' to do.
"Hey Bella?" zacky asked me through a mouthful of pancakes.
"MmmHmm"
"I'm gonna go to Washington to visit the little shit, He wants to hang out, and I kind of promised him I would, and I uhh I gotta leave today; did you wanna come?" I gaps loudly
"MY BABY!!! MY MATTIE BEAR!!!" I said extra loud. The guys were cracking up! I looked around to see that half the people in the cafe were looking at me. More like starring. I was kind of embarrassed. After the guys got all fat and bloated, we left.
Back at the House
"Go pack your shit!" Zacky said "Mom Called and asked if we could spend a week with her too so I said yea." I raised an eyebrow at him.
"A week?" He nodded "B-but who's gonna take care of Johnny? He’s still sick! And who’s gonna break up the guys drunken fights! an-and WHO’S GONNA GIVE THE GUYS BACK MASSAGES IN THE MORNING WHEN THEY WAKE UP!!!!" I said so dramatically.
"Shut the fuck up!" he said as the guys walked into zackys bedroom uninvited. "it's only a week". The guys gave me a questioning look.
"What’s only for a week? and why are you packing?" Johnny asked as he pointed at my suitcase. Zacky let out a deep sigh and lit a cigarette.
"Were going to say at my parents’ house for a week, they were complaining about how they don't get to see my face enough..." He flicked the cigarette.
"well tell them to turn on the fucking television!" Matt said.
"Yeah" jimmy joined in "Because a week without bellas massages is way too long!" Zacky rolled his eyes at them.
"anyway were leaving right now so finish packing." He said to me. The guys smothered me in hugs and kisses, And I and zacky hit the road.
"Why did your Parents move to Washington?" I asked zacky while he was driving.
"uhh I really don't know" he said "I guess they just wanted to get out of Huntington."
"Oh." I said “Why?"
"No reason, just making conversation....you way to quiet"
"I’m just thinking..."
"about what?"
"None of your fucking business! now just sit back and relax!"
"you sure you’re ok?" He gave me the evil eye. I decided that it would be best to just shut up.
at a stop light I noticed zacky reach back in the cooler for a beer. he was just about to open it before I grabbed for it and said:
"Oh Hell No!" Zacky pushed my hand back.
"What the fuck is your problem!"
"Zacky, Baby, you know you can't drink and drive! especially how far were going and in this type of traffic!"
"STOP BEING A BITCH WILL YOU!" he yelled "DAMN! YOU’RE ALWAYS FUCKING BREATHING DOWN MY NECK! YOU’RE NOT MY FUCKING MOTHER YOU’RE MY GIRLFRIEND! SO DON'T MAKE ME PUT YOU IN YOUR FUCKING PLACE!" I looked down at my red and black plaid converse.
"zack-babe-" I reached for his arm but he turned away from me. He didn’t drink the beer (Thank God!) He eventually put it down in one of the cup holders. I have no reason why zackys mood changed, I always tell him stuff like that. we sat in silence for a while, until my cell phone rung. It was Jimmy!
"Hey Jiminey Cricket!" he groaned. He hated that nickname.
"Hey!" you guys there yet!"
"Ummmm Nope we still have to pass through some states I think? but I’m no-" I was cut off.
"Actually we are here." zacky said, not facing me but with a totally different mood.
"Oh, Jimmy, zacky says were here so uhh I gotta go!"
"Have fun!" jimmy said as we hung up with each other. I looked over to zacky but he wasn’t there, instead he was opening the car door for me. I smirked. 'this is new' I thought to myself.
"Can I please have this now?" he asked me.
'Yes you may!"
He then pulled me close to him kind of like a hug. and kisses me hard on the lips. Then he whispers in my ear:
"Thanks babe!" he takes a sip of his beer. "I love you. You know, not a lot of girls can put up with a guy like me, I mean, I’m such a dick to you and I’m always violent... and I yell at you, I’m a fucking asshole but you always seem to love me no matter what, your the best thing that's ever happened to me." He put his hand in mine and we walked up to the front porch of his house. His mom came outside first. She greeted us both with a hug and a kiss. Followed shortly after Matt Baker Zackys Younger brother, and Zena Baker His older sister who walked outside with her arms folded over her chest
"MATT!" I said running up and jumping on him, wrapping my legs around his waist! I kissed his forehead. "My Mattie Boo Boo Bear!" He Chuckled.
"Alright! Alright!" Zacky said "let the man breath!" Zacky then turned to Zena, With her arms still across the front of her body.
"What? you to old for hugs from your little bro?" Zena Smiled
"never" she said and then hugged her brother while giving me the evil eye over his shoulder. Once everybody else was inside of the house. Zena grabbed me by my wrist.
"I know what you’re up to" she said sinisterly. I looked her questioningly in the eyes. It was shocking to me that she acted this way because I’ve never really Officially met her.
"Wh-What are you talking about?"
"Don't Play Dumb bitch! you only want my brother for his fame, and His money, or even his Dick!"
"Bit-" I was about to slap her bitch ass down. but I was interrupted by zacky calling my name.
"Bella?" zacky came outside. "Hurry Up and get your ass in here it's dinner time!"
Zackys Mom mad a spaghetti & meatball dinner, Zackys Favorite! It was really good, of course it would be, it was made by the best cook in the city! After dinner Matt wanted to hang out, So we got a couple of Blankets and we sat in the porch swing outside. Matt cuddled up to me, wrapping his skinny arms around my body, pulling me close. I put my head on his shoulder. We only talked, about life, school and of course zacky. I almost told him about Zena. but then decided against it. I kissed his forehead, and fell asleep in his arms. but this was ok. because Matt was like my own little brother, I loved him dearly, I told him more than I did zacky, which I think made him a little jealous. Zacky knows that I would take a bullet for matt but also do the same for him, Call me crazy but it's the truth. anyway if it was any other guy zacky would have my vagaina as a fucking trophy! I was asleep for about 20 minutes until zacky came behind me and tugged gently on my hair. He smiled at me.
"get up!" he said. His voice also awoke matt. "And you!" he pointed to matt "Get off my Cool Aid Bitch!" Matt chuckled and removed his arms and allowed zacky to pick me up,
"lets go inside". I stopped zacky.
"Wait! what about matt" I said. Zacky rolled his eyes.
"Come on you little shit!" Matt baker followed behind us. before I went into zackys old room. I gave matt another kiss goodnight. Zackys Old room, had posters of metaillca, Guns and roses, Pantera, Slayer, and Horror pictures of dead zombie girls, He had a lot of skulks and black candles. His bed was Huge though. and soft. I only knew that because he threw me on it.
Zacky Turned on some Rap Song about sex. (make it up!)
Then, He Ripped off all my clothes all the way from my shirt and bra to my skirt and thong. one by one Ripped off! he knew it turned me on but Damn! that was my favorite outfit! he started kissing me all over.
"Zack-Wait-but-we-your-mom-is downstairs" He smiled and finally paused
"and? I’m horny now! so PUT OUT!" we laughed at his movie quote. Zacky put his sweet tender lips on my breast and his tongue started tracing my nipples. soon he was sucking them hard. He squeezed them one last time before sliding on a Connie and entering my body! I gasp loudly and he smirked. he didn’t even bother to start slow, he just went in full forced. I kind of screamed, but no body could hear me because zackys music was up really loud.
"Fu-Fu-FUCK!!!" I yelled between breaths. He was larger than I ever remembered. I felt it pulse and harden has his intensity increased. it felt like my pussy was on fire! I never knew my body could stretch in ways zacky had made it. Zacky now had me on top of him. Pulling my body down, hard on his penis. soon he started moaning. and then they got louder and louder until he finally came. he was sweaty and so was I. we had another quickie in the shower before heading off to bed.