Revengeance Is Sweet

Chapter 9

Flash Back (My P.O.V)

“Zacky Stop!” I yelled as he pushed me against a wall, We were outside of my house, arguing about something so stupid that I had forgotten what it was about. I remember zacky was really pissed at me though.
“Zacky-Baby, Calm down” I said, reaching for his arm.
“YOUR SUCH A BITCH!” he screamed at me as he threw his beer. He aimed for my head but it missed. it hit the wall, breaking instantly. A piece of glass cut my hand.
“I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH GENA!” he yelled.
‘did he really just call me gena’ I thought to myself. Before I could open my mouth, I felt a sharp pain on the right side of my lip. I was bleeding, a lot. Zacky had broken his promise, He had hit me again, and His Death bat ring had cut the right side of my lip. I looked up at him; His eyes were full of sorrow.
“No, Bella wait!” he said as I ran back inside of my house. I collapsed right there, This time I didn’t bother to hide the tears, I just burst out crying. Zacky banged on the door.
“Bella…Baby, let me in!’ he said.
“Why? So you can hit me, and then lie to me saying you’ll never do it again.”
“Bella, you know I would never hurt you!”
“Oh really? Then why’d you just do it!” I yelled “Why’d you break your promise, why’d you lie to me zacky!”
“Bella…I’m sorry! I’m really fuckin sorry! Now just let me in” he said.
“Damn right your sorry, Go away zacky!” He slammed his fist hard on the door, which made me jump.
“DON’T MAKE ME BREAK DOWN THIS FUCKING DOOR BELLA! CUZ YOU KNOW I WILL!” he screamed. I wiped my tears, and let him in. Now you may call me crazy, or just plain stupid, but I actually had thought about leaving him. And I realized that it wouldn’t be very possible. Leaving zacky meant no job. (I started working for him ever since we started dating; I was the merch girl for his clothing line) It also meant no Avenged Sevenfold & No Mattie bear. If I left zacky my brothers would have to stop working for A7X to take care of me since I was still underage, and that meant quitting there job so they would actually have no money to take care of me. So yeah, basically I was stuck, and besides I loved the boy more than anything else on the planet.
“Baby I’m so sorry!” zacky said as he kissed me. I winced at the pain from my lip.
“I-I’m sorr-” he begin, but I cut him off.
“Jason’s gonna be here at 4, so uhh I should go get cleaned up” I told him.
“K” he said looking down. I went upstairs to the bathroom. I looked at my sloppy appearance in the mirror. My hair was a mess, my makeup was running, and not to mention I had a huge cut in the side of my lip. I redid my hair and makeup and went back downstairs, where zacky was sitting in silence with his hands covering his face. He forced a smile when he saw me.
“you look…nice” he said trying to lighten up the mood. Before I could say something, there was a knock on the door. I went outside to greet my brother and to my surprise Jimmy and Matt (berry).
“Hey guys” I said greeting them all with a hug.
“Hey” they all said.
“we brought pizza!” Jimmy said.
“And movies” Jason joined in.
“Don’t forget the beer!” matt added. I laughed at all of them.
“But you can’t drink cuz your underage young lady!” Jimmy said to me.
“That’s right!” my brothers said at the same time.
“That’s not fair!” I said pouting
“life’s not fair” Jason said to me.
“Bitch” I mumbled under my breath, Matt thumped me on my head
“watch your language!” He said. I glared at him.
“So it’s just us right?” Jimmy asked me.
“Uhh no, Zacky’s here too” I said.
“Cool, cool” Jimmy said as he walked into the house, setting the pizza on the table.
“YO WASSUP!” they all said as they greeted zacky. I looked through the movies Jason had brought, All horror films of course. I then noticed that huge pile of pizza boxes on the table.
“Damn! How many did you buy?” I asked.
“A lot!” they all said at the same time. We all laughed. Then out of nowhere jimmy asks:
“Hey Bella? What happen to your lip?”
‘Damn’ I thought to myself.
“Oh I fell” I laughed.
“You Fell?” Jason asked doubtfully
“Yeah, it was pretty funny actually. zacky and I were walking home and I pretended to be an ice skater and I slipped on the ice” I looked at zacky who fake a smile
“Your retarded” Matt laughed as he got some pizza. They laughed. They would believe something like that too, because I do dumb shit like that all the time. I let out a sigh. ‘if only they knew the truth’ I thought to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
This story is sad.