Status: FINISHED | 13.12.13

Crooked

and in this case, it was to deny my sexual needs.

The time had come for their first night of tour to finally kick off, and to say I was nervous was an understatement. While I didn’t play such a big role in helping the boys with their British tour, I was still a part of the team and I had this irksome feeling that if something were to go wrong tonight, whether the boys (most likely Louis from jumping all over the place) ripped their jeans, or Zayn making a stain on his clothes with hair gel, I’d be the one to get blamed. It probably seemed a little stupid for me to be worrying about such small things since regardless, the fans were still going to love the boys no matter what, but I still worried at the back of my mind.

To end the night with a bang – considering their first tour night didn’t count as much, apparently – the boys and crew were going to be going clubbing tonight. I was of course invited, in which I invited Angie because hello, why wouldn’t I? She knew about my debacle with Niall and was technically my guest on this ‘little’ British tour, so I figured no one would really mind. Except for Harry and Zayn, of course. They were both interested in Angie but I knew they also wanted to pull girls on the side. I knew Angie didn’t give a shit, though, but it was fun to watch her tease them while they tried time after time to get into those tight ass pants of hers.

“You’re not going clubbing in that, are you?” Angie asked, pointing to my work related outfit, consisting of electric blue shorts, a white tee and a floral blazer.

“That wasn’t the plan,” I told her, while I straightened her hair in my hotel room, where the boys and I were at the moment. They were staying in the adjoined room next to mine, with the boys sharing beds somehow, and Angie and I sharing a room. I didn’t mind of course, sharing a bathroom with one person already was just enough for me to handle. “Is my outfit that bad, though?”

“Of course not,” she replied, running her fingers through her hair. “But we gotta leave in twenty minutes and you still haven’t showered, let alone gotten dressed.”

I muttered a curse word under my breath but decided to finish straightening Angie’s hair, which only took about two minutes. “Pick out something extra sexy for me?” I asked her as I kicked off my wedges, grabbing a matching strapless bra and underwear set from my suitcase and a towel.

“Why extra sexy?” Angie wiggled her eyebrows at me. “For Niall?”

My face immediately heated up at her words, and while this was true, it wasn’t for the reasons she was thinking. I was still annoyed by the Niall situation, and the fact that Niall thought he could basically just pee on me to mark his territory annoyed me. However what really infuriated me was that he could just compliment me out of nowhere and think that I was going to be instantly wooed by him. Well, you know what? I refused to be wooed by Niall Horan. And that was a promise.

“Not exactly,” I hedged, and before I knew it, I was telling her of my big plan. Quietly, of course, so the boys had no chance of overhearing but still it was imperative that I told her so she wouldn’t freak out later. Basically, I was annoyed at Niall for thinking he could stake a claim on something that wasn’t his, so I thought of the ever so brilliant idea to make him believe that I wanted him, then just when he thought I was his, I’d turn my back and walk away. I wanted to teach him that I was Cassidy Lane, nobody owned me and nobody was going to own me, especially if they went by the name of Niall Horan.

After I finished telling her of my plan, Angie let out a small whistle. “You’re playing a dangerous game, here.”

“What do you mean?” I inquired, curious. “I’ll be fine, I mean I’m just seducing him. A piece of cake, really.”

“If you say so,” Angie replied but didn’t pursue further on the subject. “You better have a shower now, if the boys want to get out of here by twelve. And don’t worry, being extra sexy is all covered.”

----

Even though we were both wearing similar black dresses, there was no denying that Angie and I were dressed very well. We were both styled differently; I opted for prints while she preferred a bold red that matched her bright red lipstick, a sure fire way that would entice all the boys tonight.

“You birds ready?” Harry knocked on the door that connected our rooms and Angie yelled back a “yeah” before he opened the door to reveal all five of the lads, dressed head to toe in their usual expected gear. Louis had his stripes, Zayn had his hair quaffed to perfection, Liam was looking smart yet kind of sexy as always (I’d never admit that to him but I couldn’t admit he had a lot of sex appeal), Harry’s white t-shirt with a dark coloured blazer and Niall also in a white polo shirt that set off his blue eyes quite nicely. I wasn’t a huge fan on wearing black but even I couldn’t deny that the dress was going to work wonders tonight.

Within the sixty seconds of the seven of us checking each other out, wolf whistles were made from the boys to us, and Angie and I smiled in appreciation of the boys’. Before we left, we all took a shot each bar Liam who couldn’t drink.

“A toast,” I began, holding my shot glass up in the air. “To the first concert of the tour, and to totally get smashed tonight.”

“Smashed?” Zayn piped up, clearly confused with our Aussie slang.

“Get wasted,” I explained quickly. “Drink to the point of no return.”

“Cheers!” Harry said jubilantly and we all clinked glasses. Niall and I locked eyes briefly, and I could see the lust forming in his eyes as they raked over my body. Smiling back at him, I knew tonight was going to be one I’d never forget.

---

I’d only had two drinks so far, with the purpose of wanting to seduce Niall before I got completely drunk. There were times I had blacked out after drinking, and if I drank, it would ruin any sort of plan I formulated around Niall.

“Where’s Niall?” I panted, plopping down next to Angie and Harry. I’d been so consumed with dancing my ass off that I almost hadn’t noticed the two getting quite cozy, laughing at each other’s jokes and acting flirty and what not. Or maybe they were already drunk. It could have been that too.

Harry pointed to the dance floor, where Niall was literally dancing like today was his last day on Earth, and he wanted to go out with a bang. He was pumping his arms in the air in the form of a fist pump, and the way he was moving his hips were in such a way that it should be illegal for him to even dance like that. Louis, who was dancing next to him, wasn’t doing much to help the situation, as he was doing his classic ‘screw the light bulb, pat the dog’ dance routine. It was safe to say that Louis was smashed, or at least, very close to it.

I downed the rest of Angie’s drink in one gulp and stood up. “Wish me luck,” I told her and she nodded instantly, knowing what I was going to do. I strolled over to him using the strut Angie had taught me, which was basically the art of swinging your hips when you walk, in a way that doesn’t make you look trashy but instead, totally classy.

“Hey Niall,” I breathed into his ear, sliding my arms around his neck for support. Smelling the Lynx aftershave on his neck – which, unfortunately, was a massive turn on for me, I pulled my head back slightly only to have our eyes connect. That familiar look of lust returned to his dark blue orbs, and I couldn’t help but feel turned on by the way he was looking at me.

Now I knew what Angie meant when she told me to be careful.

Nonetheless, I let my hands glide over Niall’s chest, pausing only to reach his hips as I swung my own hips from side to side, allowing Niall to pull me into him with his large hands. I sighed out of lust, which was definitely not part of the plan but it seemed to appease Niall, and without looking away from me, he pressed his lower body into my own and oh God, I think my body was on fire at that point.

“Niall,” I breathed out again and before I could fully understand what I was even doing, I grinded my body against his. With both hands once again on his chest as he kept a steady grip on me, I could feel his heart beating faster and I leaned closer to him, my body pressed to his, warm against his cotton shirt

“Cassie,” he whispered to me this time and tilted his head towards mine. I realised a second too late what he was trying to do, and it was only when I felt the pressure of his lips on mine that I had to get away from this. I was supposed to seduce him and walk away, not get caught up in the sexiness that he possessed. Our lips moulded together in a fit of fiery passion, and his hands roamed my back, his tongue fighting for dominance in my mouth. There was no denying I wanted him, but I had to fight this – I had to if I wanted to make clear to Niall my intentions.

With an enormous effort, and trust me, it was hard, I pulled my lips away from Niall. It probably wasn’t the most seductive or tactful way I could have done it, but sometimes a girl had to do what she gotta do.

And in this case, it was to deny my sexual needs, apparently.

“Nuh uh,” I whispered in his ear so he could hear me under the thumping music and the loud chatter. “You’re not gonna get me.”

“Why not?” His Irish accent rounded his words so cutely that it took all my strength to not jump him right there and then.

“You can’t stake a claim on me,” I told him and strode off, relishing the fact that Niall’s eyes were completely on me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Fifteen Outfit
Clubbing!

I know this chapter could have been written a lot better and I'm so sorry about that, but I literally just wrote this out of my ass in about an hour. I felt bad for not posting in so long so here it is, I hope you enjoyed regardless.

I have no idea what's to be expected in the next chapter, nor do I know when I'll be updating next. From this point on, I'm on official hiatus (until I finish school, November) and will come on to read updates/finish contests/update group stories, but that's about it. So from then, updates will be sporadic but please don't unsuscribe, you'll never know when inspiration hits / I procrastinate!