Status: FINISHED | 13.12.13

Crooked

sexy time?

There were few things in the world that I enjoyed doing, besides sleeping, eating and bossing people around. However, another thing was about to be added to that list and it was kissing Niall.

He wasn’t like any other guy I had kissed before. His lips were slightly chapped but the smoothness of his skin made up for it. Unfortunately for me, his hair wasn’t as long as I’d imagined which made the whole ‘running my hands through his hair’ act hard to do, but the way he pressed the tips of his fingers into my skin and drew circles with them were enough to leave me somewhat breathless.

I wasn’t sure how we got to this point, but I knew I didn’t want to stop.

Niall eased my body further back into the couch, our lips still connected as he hovered on top of me, seemingly unsure about where to place his body. I replied by grabbing a fistful of his shirt and pulling him close, a hand snaking around his neck. I could feel his legs on top of mine, especially something hard pulsating against my thigh. It was that throbbing where I forced myself, with humongous effort, to pull myself away from Niall.

“Somethin’ wrong?” He asked, leaning in to try and kiss me again.

“I –”, I started, but was cut off by Niall reconnecting our lips and sending me away to pleasure heaven. I wondered randomly whether I had ever been sent to this unholy pleasure land of sorts, but trust that it would only be Niall Horan to send me there.

Not that I minded, really.

I began to further the kiss, letting my tongue slide into his mouth as I felt his hands roam my back, fingering the edges of my white plain tee. I knew he wanted me to take it off, and boy, was I tempted, but some annoying person in my brain told me it wouldn’t be a good idea.

Which was why I let Niall take off my shirt. And then the next thing I knew, Niall’s shirt was off as well and our hands were exploring each other’s body like there was no tomorrow. It was so hot.

“Cassie!” I felt a banging on my door, and then the sudden unlocking of my door caused Niall and I to freeze, unable to move as the unknown figure stepped its way into the living room.

“Cass, where are – woah!” I stared blankly at Harry, quickly becoming aware of the fact that I was only in a maroon sports bra and Niall was still on top of me, his body bare of clothes. From Harry’s position, I could only assume that it looked like he was fully naked.

A slow smirk spread over Harry’s face as he took in the situation, and finally my brain and my body began to work together, wriggling myself out of the position I was in and pulling my t-shirt back on.

“What are you doing here?” I asked haughtily, trying to regain some of the control I once had. “And how’d you get a key to my room?”

“I asked the hotel receptionist,” Harry grinned, and I instantly knew he had flirted with her to get it. “And I had a situation.”

“What type of situation?” I asked curiously. “Are the boys okay?”

Harry nodded. “Zayn and I want to go for a swim but we were wondering whether you’d like to go.”

That was your situation?” I cried, throwing my hands up in the air out of annoyance. “You interrupted much needed sexy time to ask if I wanted to swim?”

“Sexy time?” Niall echoed. Whoops, I had almost forgotten he was there. For some reason, he had yet to pull back on his shirt but I wasn’t complaining. “Much needed, huh?”

“Well,” I crossed my arms defensively as Harry burst out into laughter. There was no way I’d be able to talk myself out of this situation. “I am a girl, you know. I have needs too.”

It was true. I couldn’t even remember the last time I’d hooked up with a guy, and if I couldn’t even remember, it meant that it had been too long. Far too long.

“I’ll take that as a no, then,” Harry said after his laughter had subsided. “And don’t worry Cass, I won’t tell anyone about you and Niall.”

I sighed in relief, my shoulders dropping. I hadn’t even realised I had tensed them up until this moment. “Thanks Harry, I owe you one.”

“I’ll hold you to it,” he winked and I rolled my eyes as he finally nodded to Niall and left the room, chuckling as he left.

There was an awkward silence that filled the air, and I wondered silently whether there was a chance of Niall and I returning to our previous position. I wasn’t ready to discuss what it might mean for the both of us, but I was ready to kiss him again.

“Are you ashamed of me?” Were the first, surprising words to rush out of the Irishman’s mouth.

I turned to him, confused. “What?”

Niall shrugged, but I could tell something was bothering him, at least something that I had said. “You were so relieved when Harry said he wouldn’t tell anyone about us. And you never want the other boys to know that we might have something, either.”

I frowned. “That’s because we don’t have something, Niall. I mean yeah, I’m attracted to you but I don’t have any feelings for you.”

At once, the tension in the room changed. A thick silence filled the air as I watched Niall’s face pale, more so than usual.

“You used me.” Niall’s voice was low as he spoke. He grabbed his shirt and pulled it on. “Don’t deny it, Cass. You used me for your personal satisfaction and nothing else.”

Where was all of this coming from? I was baffled, to say the least. I opened my mouth and tried to find a way to stop Niall from leaving, since that was the last thing that I wanted to happen, but no words came out. All I could do was watch the guy I wanted to make out with walk away from me.
♠ ♠ ♠
WHAT'S THIS? A CHAPTER?
Before you ask, yes guys, this IS a chapter. A few days ago I started writing this, and then today I decided that you know what, I was going to whip this bad boy out. And here we are now.

This path that I'm now taking with this story was so not in my outline, but I can work with it. Jeez Cassie, whatchu doin, hurting my baby like this.

Also, I'm not sure when the next chapter will be, as I never am sure. Sometimes inspiration hits and sometimes it doesn't, and I don't want to write a shitty chapter for you guys. Quality over quantity! Lol, I'm sad.