Status: FINISHED | 13.12.13

Crooked

professional cocksucker.

Even though Ryan said he’d take care of the parents’ situation, I ended up telling my parents that I was moving to London for a few months. I told them on the day that I was leaving, so they couldn’t really say anything back even if they wanted to. I wasn’t surprised when they both said they didn’t approve, but as Ryan pointed out to them, they never really approved of anything I did - not since I decided I wanted to pursue a career in being an artist. I knew it wasn’t a reliable job and that I’d probably be poor most of the time, but I planned to pursue something on the side that would still get me the money, and then I could come home (or to Angie and I’s flat that Angie had paid the first six months for) and try to sell my art or something. I’d figure it out along the way.

I applied for an extended visa and was lucky enough to get it approved, but I wasn’t able to enter London for a month or so. It was a small price to pay, and even though I really missed Niall, I knew I’d be able to see him soon.

He was yet to know what happened with the home situation, and while I did speak to him almost every night on Skype and keep up with the gossip through the other boys (Angie decided to go back to school and finish up for the year, so she didn’t need to keep corresponding via internet), I didn’t want to tell him of the details just yet. He knew that I was coming to London at the end of the boys’ tour, but that was all he knew. I wanted to surprise him.

It was mid-August when I flew back to London. I told Niall it wasn’t necessary to wait for me at the airport, but he told me to organise the flight so I’d arrive at five in the morning, so the airport would most likely be deserted and we wouldn’t be mobbed. When I arrived, I was lucky that there was hardly anyone around, but I was surprised to see Angie and the boys there, not just Niall but all of them. I knew what they were risking to come out and I was grateful, but I kind of wanted to see just Niall so I could ravish him with my kisses and perhaps have sexy time in the limo. Or something.

When I saw him outside the terminal, I thought my heart was going to drop out of my chest and fall to the floor. He looked so gorgeous that it was kind of irritating – how come Niall could look hot at any time while I looked like I had been run over a truck, especially at this time of morning?

One thing I wasn’t expecting to see was something glistening on his teeth as he caught sight of me and started to wave frankly, his smile widening so it stretched to the corners of his face. Before I launched myself into Niall’s arms, I had to ask.

“What the hell is that thing in your mouth?”

Niall laughed, and flashed me his teeth.

“You got braces?” Niall nodded. “For me?”

Niall shrugged and pulled me into a tight hug. “I didn’t want to remind you of the devil. Happy?”

I pulled away from Niall and looked at him adoringly. “I loved you before the braces, I’m still going to love you now.”

“Aw,” Louis and the rest of the boys cooed from behind Niall, and I gave them the finger while I leaned in to kiss my boyfriend.

“So what’s the plan?” Niall asked curiously. “How long are you here for?”

“I’m moving to London,” I said excitedly, unable to keep it to myself any longer. “Only for a few months but we’ll see how things go. Art can travel, you know. I know you said you didn’t want me to move for you but it’s not just you – me and Angie are going to cause havoc and you’ll just have to keep up with us.”

“Amen to that, sister!” I gave her a high five over Niall’s shoulder. Instead of looking upset or annoyed which I had anticipated, Niall was pleased.

“I’ll be more than happy to see you cause havoc with me,” Niall replied cheekily, giving me that smile I loved so much. “But I’m sure the boys won’t mind. We’ll find a place for you in our crew.”

“Yeah, as your professional cock sucker,” Louis muttered, but I knew he wasn’t serious with the grin he sent my way. Instantly, I knew that whatever Louis and I had in the past was just that – a thing in the past, and all was resolved between us now.

Niall wrapped an arm around my waist. “Lou’s just jealous he hasn’t got the prettiest lass on his arm,” he said smugly. “I can’t wait to cause havoc with you.”

“Perhaps this time we’ll leave the whole punching girls in the face out of it, though,” I added. “Although if any girl gets near you Niall, I won’t be able to restrain myself.”

“I wouldn’t have you any other way,” Niall said fondly, and I couldn’t help but kiss him again.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH MY LORD IT'S FINISHED
IT'S OVER
DONE AND DUSTED

I have a few Harry stories floating around, but as for Niall, I think my time with him (for now) is over.
Thank you for all the comments, reccs, subs and for passing 1000 reads holy shit! The love I've gotten from this story is insane and you guys are fabulous ✌✌✌✌